Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hokage's Office - Page 4 87909560

The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+4
Death The Kid
Akegata
Goken Kamizuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Within the third floor of Konohagakure's Administration Building lies the artifact known as the Hokage's Office. Within that particular room is a hot and stuffy area clouded with papers, cabinets, and sealed scrolls everywhere. Egress Uchiha, the Rokudaime Hokage, is sitting on the very chair that has been used by the previous Hokages, although it has become more older than the last time the last Hokage had sat on it. Egress is writing on some official reports, pleas from nearby towns, requests from the foreign countries, and mission files that varies from grunt work to infiltration and assassination. Egress has developed his own system of work organization. On the top edge of his desk lies five piles of papers. Each pile consists of ranked missions from D-rank to S-rank. Any Chunin or Jounin could just walk in, take one from a pile, ask for the Hokage's permission, and off they go to support the village. Egress shook off the amount of pressure the hot air around the room was pushing on him. Tiny and a few beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head as he finished "officializing" an A-rank mission file and placed it in its according pile. Egress quickly rose from his chair and spotted a window next to him attached to the small room. He used all of the strength and stamina that hasn't been depleted by his three years of work as Hokage to lift the window open. To an average Jounin, it would be like fighting a mouse with a Ninjato. To Egress, it was like fighting a gorilla with a needle. He allowed the cold winds to brush against his face to cool him dwon, and then he got back to work. Around him stood six cabinets carrying documental information taht could only be seen by Konoha Jounin and higher. There also stood a bookcase filled with information on Konoha's Geography, History, specialized squads, and hidden Konoha ninjutsu (that are not near S-rank, of course). The recently remodeled floor is now made out of a glassy brick layer. As the Hokage continues with his B-rank mission file, he awaits some shinobi to pass by that door and request an assignment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

The time had come for Raiden to make his move and so he did. The Uchiha managed to deal with the Hokage's little dragon, plus his own Shadown clone was attacking. The Hokage had miraculously and inconsistently manage to escape Raiden's attack. The Shadow clone had already appeared with the Kunai in his hand. And the attack was already going off. But the Hokage, known as Egress Uchiha, leaped into the air, while weaving handseals. It was quite the sight to behold, which thought Raiden a lot about his opponent. The Hokage seemed to be equipped with the ability to perform evasive maneuvers. Not only that, but these defensive measures, turned out to be strong enough to protect the man from harm. At least not entirely, since the Uchiha seemed to have cause some damage. However before one could even think of moving on, one should rewind a little. Raiden's Sharingan as always was scanning the area. Not only watching his opponent, but the man was looking out for Genjutsus too. One aspect of the Sharingan is it's ability to see Chakra and determine it's type. But this was no foreign Chakra, it was something else, almost like an explosion of power. Something that was great enough to boost the Hokage in a number of ways. Not only that, but the Hokage's Chakra underwent a slight change. It was something that amused the Uchiha, as he watched the egg that came from the Hokage's mouth. There was something awfully amusing, about the Hokage's name and his choice of Jutsus. "What is with this guy and eggs anyway? His name sounds a lot like Eggs without the Gress. I feel like asking these things, it was rather amusing. A bit of small chat never hurt anyone I don't think, at least not me". The man thought to himself while preparing for his next move. The blast radius was rather large as expected, but Raiden stood his ground. The Fuuinjutsu did more than enough to absorb the blast and demolish it if you will. Breaking it down into harmless heat and debris, as it made its way inside the vacuum of madness. Forwarding to the present time, Raiden shifted his head to the right. There the man saw the Hokage, who was now standing 7 meters away from him. Exiting his little egg, like a chicken being hatched, since that's what he was. The Hokage seems to be very cautious in everything that he does. Constantly trying to wear down Raiden and outsmart the man. But that is wishful thinking at the moment, since the man has yet to even budge. The man that happened to him, was his clothes getting dirty. Turning to face the Hokage's direction, Raiden began staring intently at the moment. His gaze and eyes told stories of nothing but darkness and pain. Not only that, but with the gaze the man was scanning for Genjutsus and any other disturbances. Dusting himself off, the Uchiha didn't bother to show any emotion. It was as if he found no pleasure in what he was doing. There was a lack of enjoyment, but this was perfectly normal. Trying to exterminate ones own clan member is a nasty thing to do. It can be seen as saddening, but Raiden had learned long ago to look beyond these things.

As Egress came out staggering slightly, Raiden cocked his head to the side. His attack wasn't totally for nothing, as shown by the evidence of the Hokage's injuries. The Hokage flashed out a total of five projectiles. These included Kunais and Shurikens, in which Raiden responded to the intension of the Hokage. At least the man was acting in accordance to the predicted assault. Raiden's right hand shifted towards his lower back, pulling out his Kusanagi blade. The blade came out rather swiftly as the Uchiha moved to protect himself. The Kunais were thrown and was aimed at what would be a difficult section to dodge. The lower part and mid-section, but this was hardly even a problem as the Hokage rushed forth. The Uchiha's blade lashed out elegantly, moving diagonally upward from his lower to mid section. The first two projectiles were deflected as a result of this, but not only that, they would be heading back towards the Hokage. Two more Kunais came at Raiden which was rather strange. So much so that it caused the Uchiha to rethink things a little, checking the area for Genjutsu. But there didn't seem to be any at the moment, it didn't matter, since the projectiles clashed with the projectiles that Raiden sent back in the direction of the Hokage. This move immobilized the projectiles and as such, their movements had seized. There was one last projectile that was coming throught. And that projectile too met the same fate as the others. As Raiden moved his sword into place and as a result deflecting the projectile too. The Projectile was sent flying over the side of the Hokage building, but the Hokage's attack didn't end there. Raiden had his eyes on the Hokage the whole time, the hand seals were awfully familiar. Not to mention the Hokage's Chakra seemed a little different once more. But this mixture of Chakra didn't hinder Raiden's abilities to seek out the Katon based Chakra. Going back to what happened earlier, the Hokage's reaction and Chakra levels changed. Which caused Raiden to conclude that this new source of Chakra was some sort of Hidden power. But that only made Raiden all the more interested in the Hokage's ability. Lifting his left hand, it started undergoing a couple of Changes. The Uchiha's left hand darkened and his nails became a longer and sharper. Not to mention they were a lot harder than usual too. As the fire came racing towards him, the Uchiha shifted his weight a little. His sword still in his right hand and his left hand rose, the man was about to show the Hokage something interesting. The Blast of fire collided with the Uchiha, but the Raiden's own Kyuuketsuki seal was already working. The Chakra/ fire was being absorbed rather rapidly. And like always the Uchiha didn't even seem bothered by it at all. Instead such attacks acted as food to his own Chakra supply. Replenishing the Chakra that was lost, little by little. Raiden's sword soon rose as yet another projectile came towards him. Swining his sword, the projectile collided with it. And it too was tossed over the side of the Hokage's building. The last of the Hokage's attack was absorbed and Raiden soon produced a sigh as his arm went back to normal. Egress on the other hand had landed on the rooftop, four meters away from Raiden.

"I am not quite sure what to make of the situation yet Mister Hokage. Something is tell me what your hardly putting any effort into this. Not only that, but where is the darkness in your eyes? Have you ascended beyond the normal three tomoe Sharingan yet? Have you not achieved what our strongest clan members have obtained over the decades? At the moment, I am disappointed with your display of power. And as a result I am getting bored and fed up with fighting you. I think it is time you start going all out, hold nothing back. And I will respond with the same amount of force. You've been training for years, so show me the result of that training. Where is your desire to protect the people of this village? Show me Hokage, show me". The Shinobi's voice was as menacing and as dark as ever. There seemed to be a whisper of sorts that filled the area, with every word that the man spoke. It was now time for Egress to turn the heat up, otherwise, Raiden will not be soon kind with his next attack.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: So sorry it took me so freaking long to freaking post. I only had about twenty minutes on this topic exclduing the amount of time it took for me to read your post. But now I promise to hurry it along by posting more faster.

Transformation/Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_BiMRWahU&feature=youtube_gdata

Hear while reading!

IC:

Egress observed the way his opponent blocked the attacks. Swift and simple swordsmanship, and combined with a dangerous Sharingan it makes all movements and slashes quite lethal. Not only that, but Raiden seemed to have a certain ability to absorb attacks. Darkening of skin, lengthening of nails, and a sudden change of chakra when his fireball collided with Raiden's hands. Egress could also detect that the fireball broke down to tis chakra form, and soon started to mix in with Raiden's chakra, gradually building it up. He would have to be careful about it. Suddenly, a strong familiar feeling urged in Egress's entire body. It filled through every single vein, every single part of his body, and it also filled his mind. Egress knew this feeling all too well. It was a spark. A spark that he has lost just a year ago. Adrenaline filled him inside of him and his blood truly started to get pumping. A wake of murderous intent shone in Egress's eyes as he stared at Raiden. Soon, he could no longer feel the pain of Raiden's attacks. He could no longer worry about the fact that Raiden's strength will smite his. This sudden feeling was known as the "awakening of the mind of an assassin" to the few, powerful ninja left in the world. Yes..... I made it.... thought Egress.

Quote :
But the thought of the village was not the only thing holding back his true strength. He needed a certain tool that could only be available at its best at a certain time, but Egress had a feeling that it'll be soon when that tool is necessary. Very soon.

He stood there, as he remembered who he is. I am Egress Uchiha, a shinobi that knows no limits, and I should not have to endure this boundary placed upon me! His battle will is now what it was five years ago. When Egress was still a Jounin. People such as Egress, who spend time worrying about the village as Kage, tend to lose memory of who they were as a top combat fighter and assassin, due to the loss of the capability of going on high level missions six times a week. Once they stop fighting as they usually would, their battle strength might... shrink. But it always comes back, when the ninja are at devastating times. This is that time. The moment now comes when Egress must use everything every single shinobi who taught him in this one battle to see who would win and who will die!!!

Egress now faced Raiden, looking at the man in the eye. Forgive me.... Raiden Uchiha. I have not fought anyone in several months. Uchiha clan members, who are borned to be shinobi, happen to slowly become senile once they have not battled for extended periods of time. You have just saved my life from stronger enemies in the near future. Let's see if you choose to end it sooner. thought Egress. Hearing what Raiden said, Egress could easily deduce what Raiden is referring to. Is he talking about the godly Mangekyou Sharingan? If that's true, then he must have read the tablet or learned it another way. He's very curious.... I wonder if he has obtained the Mangekyou. It is hard to tell because of his lust, but it's wise to watch out for it. If anything has changed about the Hokage, it would be a slight change in his posture that indicates that he is no longer under the influence of pain, and a tremendous surge of courage and hope. But this was not overconfidence. It is just that when Egress was a member of the ANBU, he was able to beat every single enemy that dared to strike him. Over the years, he has never considered that fact to change. He studied Raiden's chakra flow and his own. Normal. This means he would be able to proceed. Egress adjusted the bands on his wrist. "Yes, you're absolutely correct Raiden. I have gotten slower over the time I've worked as Hokage. It is a troublesome and stressful role that it reverts my thoughts back to the papers and files rather than training. But enough of that, you desire to see my full power? Very well, I shall grant your wish. At such cases, I shall present to you a little "gift" as you might think of it as," said Egress. Egress then tapped deeper into Sora Juin's power and the marks on his body started to expand, melding into Egress's skin. Weave....

In four seconds, Egress entered into a state of transformation as the color of his body skin grew darker. His mouth extended and shifted to resemble that of a black beak. The middle tomae in each of his Sharingan expanded and slightly extended, making it look like the pupil of a bird. Egress's hands shifted to black claws with extremely sharp nails as well as his feet becoming talons with the same sharpness of nails. Egress's body physique started to increase a little as his muscles and bones grew much stronger and tougher. Egress's hair extended down to his hips. It seemed a bit strange. A black-skinned man with animal-like limbs. But it didn't stopped there. Soon, hundreds of black feathers sprouted from every single part of Egress's outer body, enveloping him into an armour of some sort. Only that his body became that armour. The feathers concealed the skin and some of the parts extended out. It covered his arms, his chest, his back, his neck, his legs, and even his face. The feathers had also concealed Egress's extended hair. As the feathers grew, Egress's limbs grew slightly as well and the front of his face extended a little more out. The coverings on his face laced together to form a "bald" black area, except for nine strands sticking out on the top to the back of his head. The finishing touch was added when the feathers pierced through Egress's ANBU uniform, making his clothing rather unfitting. The feathers, of course, would be very, very sharp. Now, Egress looked like a tengu. A human tengu who is skilled in the arts of a warrior and the skills of a shinobi. Though he's actually a human warrior raven. Half-Human and Half-Raven. This is described as "Sora Juin Level 2". The Hokage has fully mastered this form so his genetics can easily change without the risk of being entirely entered to a bird after the fight. There was no part of him that now resembled Egress Uchiha. Except for his skills, courageous will, and motivation to win this fight. Egress's mental state changed as well as he grew a bit more... "prepared." But apperances were not the only thing that changed. As mentioned, Egress's muscular system entered a changed as it wrapped more tightly and grew stronger. It did not look like the normal human muscular system. These muscles were able to store massively more potential energy and, likewise, release kinetic energy of the same amount. With that, Egress's strength and speed heightened to incredible levels. This would mean that Egress's Taijutsu and physical attacks would grow considerably stronger. Since Egress's skeletal system hardened as well and now has an armour of feathers, his endurance grew to be pretty immense. Along with his reflexes, other capabilities also grew hugely. His chakra density tripled, grew thicker, and turned very dark, making it very difficult for anyone, even an adaptive Sharingan, to detect significant changes in chakra flow and levels. Along with that, Egress's chakras took a high increase, which makes it effective with his chakra control. The raven could already feel the adrenaline accelerating his battle mind and his huge stamina could no longer keep him from waiting for the finishing changes. It was time. Egress suddenly glared at Raiden, pushing his huge chakra pressure on the man which could be felt as a warning of his power. This is the very thing that gave Egress his "nickname" and is his most sacred weapon. His Sharingan were noticably different as it had animal features, but behind that were eyes with great killer instinct. It was a sight to gaze upon. Not many who have seen this form lived to speak about it. Everything was coming back to him, although at slow paces. It was now time to begin.

Egress suddenly grabbed the front of his ANBU uniform with his right claw and ripped it right off. The force was so violent that not only the padded vest and chestplate came right off, but the neck of the chainmail under it was broken as well. It flew right out of the building. All one can see is a severed chainmail, mostly covered by black feathers, and steel plates attached to his legs. But something had also occured. Behind those feathers, was Egress's skin except there are absolutely no wounds on them. The damage from Raiden's Chidori Eisou and explosion were completely gone and no where to be seen. The Level 2 had a regeneration ability and healed Egress's wounds upon activation. This was easy as the overall damage was less severe as a limb loss. The pain would be eradicated as well. With a single thought, the Hokage turned all of Raiden's blows on him to mere uselessness. Egress's weapons remained in their positions of course. The Uchiha almost looked like a boxer and his enhancements make him a very efficient and suitable one. "Alright ya lil' Uchiha devil. I have shown you my most greatest form. The fight begins, no hesitations. Return me the same favor or I shall pummel you to your death. I will not be so lazy this time. Lay your fists on me or meet your Doom!" spoke Egress in a very deep and dark voice. His voice patterns changed, completely making the hybrid in front of Raiden different from the one he fought a minute ago. Egress instantly moved his left hand down towards his left ninja pouch and gripped onto an object, concealing it in his hand as he took it out. Immediately after he did that, he rushed towards Raiden in a zig-zag formation. His muscle movement and agility is so quick that it would become very difficult for a Sharingan to fully analyze it. There is a four meter distance between Egress and Raiden. Egress stepped diagonally to the right by one meter, then instantly moved to the left digonally by 2 meters. The speed Egress is moving on is so fast that by the time a Sharingan like Raiden's predicted the image of Egress's next movement, such as the first step to the right, the real Egress would be one second ahead of that, moving towards the left and beginning to make his move. His speed made it difficult for the Sharingan's proccessing speed to keep up and turned it's ability to predict future events to an ability that can predict events that happened half of a second earlier. Not very efficient. Egress was making mental notes as he moved. Although he seemed to be feral and all crazed, he did not lost his head and fought with logic and knowledge instead of emotion. He kept note of the blade in Raiden's right hand that can extend and that he can absorb ninjutsu with his left hand, though Egress could already guess it has a certain extent. Egress's unsurpassed accuracy grew even more precise as he made his starting move. His five senses strengthened as he can now detect movements within a five feet radius. Once he took his second step, Egress gripped the object in his left hand onto the blade of the Ninjato whose hilt is on Egress's left shoulder. The object, of course, remained concealed. As Egress rushed towards Raiden, he quickly threw the Ninjato at Raiden. After that, Egress immediately jumped. When the Ninjato is a feet from Raiden (happens in less than a second), the blade will point right at the middle part of Raiden's chest and it could be seen that an exploding tag was on the blade. When Egress jumped, he made a somersault. The tag immediately exploded, as he hoped for, and ten small steel blades were unleashed at various areas of Raiden's body. The Ninjato was made out of a special steel metal that would not be incinerated by E- C-rank level explosions. Instead, it will seperate into smaller pieces of that metal. Several shrapnels of steel were launched, but beforehand, Egress had extended a bit of chakra into them to manipualte the directions they will go on. Since Egress is an assassin, possess high accuracy, and had an extremely detailed knowledge and memory of vital points in the human body, those ten blades were aimed at all of Raiden's death points. Six of them aimed for the main veins while the others aimed for the main vessels. Should one of them cut it, Raiden would be in serious trouble. The blades were spreaded out at each "column" of Raiden's body. The vessels would cause great pain and severe bleeding, but the veins would cause tremendous damage and kill Raiden in just forty-five seconds to a few minutes. Furthermore, the explosion caused a small puff of smoke that lasted for a second but did it's work by making it difficult for Raiden to see the pieces and and counter. Especially if there was a three feet distance between the Ninjato and Raiden. The blast radius would also affect Raiden, probably causing some minor burns on his face and clothing. As Egress jumped, he somersaulted right over Raiden's head, keeping it safe from Raiden's blade and his. He had not yet activated his increased jumping power, so he landed just three meters away from Raiden's back. Egress quickly turned around and weaved four handseals in less than a second. Raiton: Gian! blasted Egress. A dark light emitted from Egress's mouth and a huge spear of Raiton blasted towards Raiden. Except the Raiton was a lot darker, almost black. By the time the Raiton was blasted, Raiden would have already countered it or would have at least one of the blades to pierce him. He expected it to be troublesome for Raiden to dodge the Raiton while he has to worry about the blades that are at him. The Raiton rushed at high speeds, making it nearly impossible for Raiden to dodge it because of its destructive power, confusing light, and a range this close. But when it reached two meters away from him, the spear splitted into six spears of lightning all aimed at Raiden's main veins except for two which was aimed for the sides, namely the ribs. Two of the four aimed for the upper chest while one aimed for the lower chest and the last for the left leg. This cutted off escape routes from there. When it splitted, the multiple spears were given a higher range and a boost of speed, allowing it to reach Raiden in less than a second. Furthermore, the strength of the spears would be stronger since all of Egress's technique grow stronger in the second stage. And of course, it costs a little less chakra. Now, those spears were at A-rank level. However, those spears would not kill, they would only paralyze. But, it can deal some heavy damage to the nervous system should it hit. And the thing is, from the moment Egress threw the Ninjato, this would happen in a little less than two seconds. It's funny how one could get theirselves in a situation like this in such a small amount of time. However, Egress did not fail to see how Raiden would counter this. He watched carefully with his Sharingan, scanning the chakra flows and muscle movements, for Raiden's next move in order for him to see something that will slip up and confirm his tactic. Attack from the front and attack from the back while aimed at important areas, that's something his ANBU Captain Iyoku taught him. And should Raiden be able to dodge it, Egress will simply redirect it towards Raiden. And once that happens, Egress is sure that the attack would be impossible to evade. Now.... show me what you're hiding...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: False Darkness ~ Raiton: Gian
Range: Close-Long
Element: Raiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Egress emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.
(Gian is now at the highest level for an A-rank, meaning the technique would cost 15 CP to the chakra circulatory system and so its damage and power will proceed likewise)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CP Left: 148 = 65 = 213 - (10-2=Cool = 205
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

((We're now continuing this battle, if either of us dies, that's the end for our character))

The Hokage was full of shit as usual, his excuses meant nothing to Raiden at this point. The man would either put up or shut up, in his case his death would by a symbol of his silence. On the other hand, Raiden was hoping that the man would actually get a little serious about fighting. At the moment, Raiden had yet to suffer any real damage. But every time the Hokage, took some damage. He also found a way to counter it, only to return to a state of normality. This normality of course meant that he was unharmed, or the injuries would become less threatening. Raiden observe the man as he starred in his eyes and began talking. Raiden had already made a request and only time would tell. If Egress would in fact live up to his title as Hokage. Or simply perish before Raiden. The Uchiha, the lord of Lightning already decided long ago, that one of them would fall on this day. It was the day of days, a very significant battle for the people of Konoha. Raiden smiled somewhat as Egress got ready to make his move. Raiden scanned to see if there were any Genjutsus cast upon him. His eyes would cancel out such a thing, since such a thing was unwelcome and rude. Raiden shifted his body into a defensive stance. The Chakra that Egress was utilizing seemed familiar, reminiscent of the chakra he tapped into earlier. Raiden was pleased to see that the man, was now beginning to take things seriously. The Hokage was on the move, going through a transformation of sorts. And while this was happening, Raiden placed his sword back into its sheathe. It was time for him to get serious now, the man began flashing through a set of hand seals as he stood there. His preparations were completed in that instance, while witnessing this transformation. Egress looked very much like the Tengu of old legends. It was that which warned Raiden, not to toy with the Hokage any more. One false move and all of this would have been for nothing. The Chakra that Egress was releasing could be felt baring down on Raiden. The man released what could be describe as a very sinister laughter. One that was filled with excitement too, finally the time had arrived for Raiden to let loose. The Hokage was already doing it and so Raiden felt like doing the very same thing too. His eyes remained on the man as he stood there, it was soon time to act. The Hokage's words of warning held some encouragement behind them. If only Egress actually knew what he looked like, he would never reveal that hideous form again. Raiden sighed a little and prepared himself for what was to happen next. It was such a lovely day to die. And should Raiden die, he would have died a very happy man. At the moment, Egress was either on steroids, or his wounds were magically healed. Since the pain from before didn't seem to be present in his movements and actions at all. The feathers on the man made him to laughing stock before Raiden. "Devil you call me? No, the devil ain't got shit on me, bird man". Raiden said in response to Egress earlier taunt at it. Raiden's own hands dipped into his pouch that held various weapons, Kunais and Senbon needles came out as a result. As Egress advanced forward throwing his Ninjato, Raiden took note of something. The speed at which Egress was moving had complicated things a little. Raiden could still keep up, but Egress was pushing him to the limit. Egress was using speed against a man that knew a lot about moving at high speeds himself. Perhaps the Hokage had forgotten that little bit of detail in his rage? Throwing the Kunai now was a failure and so Raiden didn't proceed to do that at all. There was a fraudulent deception of the mirrors to the world. One that had happened before this little move. Raiden had made the necessary preparations, always planning ahead. But perhaps his little plans would fall short this time round. For you see, Egress was actually on a whole other level know. Something that Raiden would have to do something about. The Ninjato came in and as planned there was an explosion, one that not even Raiden could react to in time. The Uchiha steadied himself as he too underwent a partial transformation. His body changing in color and density, his defense increased. Was this the preparation that he made earlier on? The explosion shook Raiden's body, but it wasn't at all what Egress was expecting. The force from the blast was lessened by Raiden's little protective layer. Raiden was moving with the times, while inside this cloud of smoke. Shrapnels attacked his body or so it seemed. These things however lost their effectiveness based on Raiden's hardened body. The Uchiha turned after realizing where Egress was now standing. The smoke made it difficult to see where he was, but Raiden could see the silouhette of a figure standing not too far away. And from the looks of things, this man was preparing something again. Albeit, way too fast for Raiden's liking. He was struck by the shrapnel, but they did nothing other than to cause minor scrapes. One could hardly class this as a breaking in the skin too. Chakra lent its helping hand, the adventurous companions that once had a place in his palms, now gone. Missiles guiding to a fro, which was a pain in the ass to say the least. Piercing of metal and lightning ravaged or would do so to the embodiments of the Uchiha clan. The dark crested one to be impaled, through anterior chamber angle. For the other it was not so, Raiden's abilities expanded further than what the Hokage had originally thought. The Gian blast was absorbed enhancing his chakra amount. The smoke was soon to be cleared as the Uchiha stood up. Raiden appeared to be unharmed for the most part. His Kyuuketsuki seal had done a grand job at protecting him. The darkened tone of the body of the Uchiha said it all. The man was beginning to become quite the demon Egress thought him to be. The man stepped forward, his body feeling somewhat refreshed. The burns from the blast could be ignored as minor things for the most part.

-30 CP.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: Second Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5h8ZnO59k

With careful observation, Egress had gotten what he wanted. His previous movements were all distractions from his true intention. As Raiden stepped towards him, he could detect a change in his appearance. He recognized it as the one that Raiden had used previously to absorb his Goukakyuu. Noting Raiden's chakras, he could tell that this must be the thing that allowed him to block his sharpnel and absorb his Gian blast. How bothersome....... chakra absorption and bodily hardening as well. What a heavy defense thought Egress. The Uchiha also saw that there was a change in Raiden's chakras has grown lower than what he had seen before. His chakra should have been increased to my Gian.... but instead it has decreased. Could this somehow be related to the handseals he made prior to my attack? Egress had witnessed those signs but was too busy on the lookout for any genjutsu, something he is still doing at this moment and future ones, as one of them nearly killed him. Cancelling it out. He has no choice but to believe that is the case and so is on maximum security scanning all around him for any traps or things like that. But in any case, Egress came to the quick conclusion that Raiden's current state is the result of an implanted seal similiar to Egress's, as he had not seen a change in charka amount when Raiden first introduced it too him. Unless there were certain levels to it with certain requirements? But that would be something Egress would have to figure out later on. If he was still alive to stick around. The body enhancement might be a problem, but Egress didn't think it would be too much of a concern since his own strength has been increased to take on even the most toughest and enduring beings. Egress shook those thoughts from his head. Instead of being concerned about his external armour, let's be more decisive about his internal layer. Yes, a world of vital components contained by the external skin. Confident he could break through Raiden, he took the moment to weave six handseals and ended it with the U handseal. He actually did nothing more than to collect chakra into a single space within his system. It would have no effect right now, but would be useful in the future. At this moment, Egress formed the I, Uma, Tori, Saru, and Hitsuji signs and placed his hands on the surface. If remembered correctly, those were the seals for the Kuchiyose no Jutsu. Except there was a major difference. Egress did not draw blood. Shupou: Karasu Nesuto! conjoured Egress. After that, there was a large puff of smoke around Raiden and Egress that covered the entire building top. A second after that, the smoke cleared and what appeared to be a massive collection of stick, straw, wheat, and hay all in a circular wall could be seen in front of them. But with an outside view, a gigantic nest could be seen on top of the Hokage's Building. The giant nest that is said to have stood on top of the tallest tree in Toriyochi for several centuries. And now, it is going to act as a barrier technique from the result of summoning ninjutsu. The entire surface that Raiden and Egress are now standing on are made of dozens of layers of the nest's components. In addition to that, the nest is also very tall, reaching fifteen meters. All chakras here are evenly balanced. The raven looked at Raiden. He must win this battle. A battle here in this gigantic arena. Right now, Egress could see nothing but a snake. A snake-man if you will. Birds fly around in the air in search of prey while snakes dwell on the ground, searching for its prey. They tremble at the fear of a bird's shadow, afraid that they will pick them up, drop them off an unfamiliar area, and then be pecked to pieces. Would this battle prove the opposite? Who is superior? The bird or the snake? Or is it all wrong? Egress had never considered reformation, that would be a waste of time. But he wondered if there was actually a man behind those eyes. Covered in a disguise. Once again, he shook those thoughts away. It is irrelevant. The time to kill has arrived. "My, my, it seems you have advanced quite deep as well. But I don't think even that changes the fact that you're a defiled monster. Today will be the day to see who is the better one and emerge victorious. Don't you think it will be fun? We can play around with each other like the gods of ancient times," said Egress. After that statement, Egress clapped his feathery claws together and quickly sank beneath the nest, dissapearing from sight all together. He then proceeded to the needed steps in order for his plan to work........ Suddenly, an overlap of hay and wheat rose just a feet behind away from the spot Egress sank under. The overlap was about seven feet tall, which is just as big and tall as Egress himself. Suddenly, the overlap starting to move in a linear direction, north of the spot, which would be away from Raiden. It looked as if something..... or someone concealed beneath it was quickly crawling away. The overlap kept on moving and was now crawling up the nest. It stopped when it reached eight meters from below the nest. The next thing that happened occured in a blink of an eye. A Ninjato, composed entirely of steel, appeared from a flicker of the external layer of the overlap, as if someone had thrown it. The Ninjato flew across ten meters in under two seconds at a rather high speed, seemingly aiming for Raiden's chest. The blade was accompanied with a great amount of force, that alone was obvious when considering the elevation and speed. Looking back to the sharpnel that collided with Raiden's skin, it obviously didn't do much. And now those pieces are resembled into one form, all of the lethalty focused on the sharp tip of the blade. Would it pierce through the skin? It might...... and it might not. The ideal situation would be that the blade, unaided, would pierce through the skin and possibly knock Raiden back, diverting some of the blood flow towards the outside of the hole that might be created. And when that happened, two, condensed, "ropes" of the mixtures immediately formed and wrapped around Raiden's hands and arms, holding him down so he won't be able to move far. Since the toughness of each item the nest is made of tends to be greater than the items a normal nest is made of, the overall strength of each rope is identical to iron. The sword remained steady and never lost sight of its target, while Egress observed from his hidden position at the collections of hay. The winner of this fight is determined by the one who can see the future as predictable and the loser who can see it as unpredictable. The blade soars to cut through the villian!

Spoiler:

CP left: 195
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Genin
Genin
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:54 pm

((Sorry Egress, but I got bored and this is the result of my boredom. Forgive me, I enjoyed Rping this fight against you. But right now I will be calling a hit, that will result in death. This means your other actions in your post would also be void).

IC:

Raiden was up to no good once again, being his usual self, he was a feared Shinobi. A very efficient killer, that many would even kill to have his talent. The way in which the death sentence were to be carried out, was very simple actually. The Hokage would meet death, through the use of a Pair of Chakra enhanced Kunai blades, that will pierce through the eyes. And as a result exiting through the back of the head. But before one can even hope to proceed, lets rewind a little. Perhaps its best to take a look at what Raiden did, during his simplest of attacks.

Quote :
One could hardly class this as a breaking in the skin too. Chakra lent its helping hand, the adventurous companions that once had a place in his palms, now gone. Missiles guiding to a fro, which was a pain in the ass to say the least. Piercing of metal and lightning ravaged or would do so to the embodiments of the Uchiha clan. The dark crested one to be impaled, through anterior chamber angle.

"Chakra lent its helping hand" simply meant that the projectiles in Raiden's hands were enhanced. This of course means that they would be more effective, in piercing the body. And for one so skilled such as Raiden, it would be easy to accomplish such a thing. "the adventurous companions that once had a place in his palms, now gone." This actually refers to the projectiles leaving Raiden's hands, which meant the attack had commenced. "Missiles guiding to a fro, which was a pain in the ass to say the least". The missiles were the projectiles and the projectiles were the instruments of death in this case. " Piercing of metal and lightning ravaged or would do so to the embodiments of the Uchiha clan". This is also in reference to the attacks going back and forth, from both warriors. "The dark crested one to be impaled, through anterior chamber angle". The dark crested one to be impaled, is none other than the hokage himself. And the projectiles were meant for the anterior chamber angle, which so happened to be the eyes. In all seriousness Raiden didn't expect such a thing to work. But the Hokage had failed to defend himself against these projectiles. And as a result they did entered through his eyes. And with the chakra enhanced velocity, the kunais also exited through the back of the head. Carefully landing behind the dead man now standing. It was a simply trick and Raiden was amazed that his cunning ways, were enough to get pass the Hokage. The man was now dead based on the type of injury that he suffered. A shame when one actually thinks about it. This also meant that Raiden could not retrieve his eyes. But then again, there wasn't any point in doing this at all. The Uchiha sighed as the fallen Hokage fell to the ground. "I am forever cursed, death befalls those that stands before me".
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:02 pm

well not that that is done with can i ask for a mission ._.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

OOC: Since I have missed that due to my incomprehendability of that line, Egress Uchiha is now dead and Raiden Uchiha is the victor. I do not know if those chakra blades would actually pierce through even my skin so my skin would be strong enough to even endure and bounce those off, but since I need to get back to the other stuff I shall allow reality to be bent and so now I'm dead.

IC:

(WIP- Lol I will finish my "dying" post later on and such.)

OOC: I will save the first page where there is the mission template and stuff in case it gets sent back to the Basket for the new Hokage to use as a model.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's Office
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4