Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hokage's Office - Page 3 87909560

The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+4
Death The Kid
Akegata
Goken Kamizuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Within the third floor of Konohagakure's Administration Building lies the artifact known as the Hokage's Office. Within that particular room is a hot and stuffy area clouded with papers, cabinets, and sealed scrolls everywhere. Egress Uchiha, the Rokudaime Hokage, is sitting on the very chair that has been used by the previous Hokages, although it has become more older than the last time the last Hokage had sat on it. Egress is writing on some official reports, pleas from nearby towns, requests from the foreign countries, and mission files that varies from grunt work to infiltration and assassination. Egress has developed his own system of work organization. On the top edge of his desk lies five piles of papers. Each pile consists of ranked missions from D-rank to S-rank. Any Chunin or Jounin could just walk in, take one from a pile, ask for the Hokage's permission, and off they go to support the village. Egress shook off the amount of pressure the hot air around the room was pushing on him. Tiny and a few beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head as he finished "officializing" an A-rank mission file and placed it in its according pile. Egress quickly rose from his chair and spotted a window next to him attached to the small room. He used all of the strength and stamina that hasn't been depleted by his three years of work as Hokage to lift the window open. To an average Jounin, it would be like fighting a mouse with a Ninjato. To Egress, it was like fighting a gorilla with a needle. He allowed the cold winds to brush against his face to cool him dwon, and then he got back to work. Around him stood six cabinets carrying documental information taht could only be seen by Konoha Jounin and higher. There also stood a bookcase filled with information on Konoha's Geography, History, specialized squads, and hidden Konoha ninjutsu (that are not near S-rank, of course). The recently remodeled floor is now made out of a glassy brick layer. As the Hokage continues with his B-rank mission file, he awaits some shinobi to pass by that door and request an assignment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Plutonium
Genin
Genin
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 am

There was trouble in the Hidden Leaf Village, a certain enemy from another land had arrived. Based on the intelligence gathered, the man had already made his way into the Village. This was unlike any other enemy, since this foe is not a Shinobi. The chaos and conclusion gave birth to something else however. The slumbering Uchiha known as Raiden had woken up. At least his sadistic thoughts had resurfaced. The Uchiha could no longer keep it at bay any longer. And as a result, Raiden would use the confusion to his advantage. The man would strike at the heart of the Village. The heart of the Leaf Village so happened to be the Hokage. What will they do without his leadership? It was actually disgusting to see what the Uchiha had become after all this time. On this day however, the Hokage will have to fight for the right to live. Raiden already deduced that the Hokage was a very skilled foe. As such he was the perfect container, for Raiden to use as a guinea pig. The Uchiha known as Raiden had already planned dying on this day. But that also means that his opponent would be going down with him. The man stood atop of the Hokage's building. Raiden's long spiky purple tinted hair swayed in the wind. His alluring and sinister eyes was accompanied by the same chakra type. The man was projecting a certain killing intent, by now the Hokage should be able to sense it. The Uchiha wasn't trying to hide his presence at all. The man could only hope that Egress doesn't invite anyone else for the party. The Samurai that so boldly invaded the Village should be causing more trouble than expected. This alone should avert the Shinobi's attention a little. The idea was to give Raiden the opportunity to spar with the Hokage for a while at least. The necklaced around his neck which had six tomoe hanging from it moved with his movements. The pair of earring in his ears also glistened as the sunlight trapped it. Raiden was also dressed in his long black overcoat. The long coat had the Uchiha symbol at the back of it as expected. The man also wore a black vest and fishnet undershirt. His hands carried a pair of fingerless gloves on them. Black gloves to be exact, his long sleeves tucked away carefully in his wrist guards. Raiden stepped forward a little, his black trousers matching the rest of his attire. A certain sword was also strapped across his lower back too. The Uchiha was being as patient as ever being finally communicating with those in the room. "Dear, Hokage. It seems the village is under attack and there is something I'd like to discuss with you. I suggest you listen and act accordingly. You can either choose to defend the village or let it fail into my hands. The choice is yours".
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Egress was working on his mission files when a short vibrating shake bumped his office. Egress instantly stopped writing as his pen shot out of his hands, rolled on the desk, and dropped to the floor. His chair slightly shifted towards the right as well. It felt like a seismic wave to Egress. What was that? wondered Egress. It felt like it came from an earthquake. Then, he quickly raised his right eyebrow after he heard the familiar sound. That voice... could that be Raiden Uchiha?! Even though he didn't know for sure since he has yet to reveal himself, Egress would not forget that man's voice. But there was something in the figure's words that made him feel uneasy. The village under attack? Egress looked outside the window. There were four trails of smoke floating in the skies. He hasn't felt any destructive disturbance yet. But it would explain the shake Egress felt earlier. Or was it cause on purpose? But there was another that made Egress quite suspicious. "Or let it fail into my hands" Those words were constantly reppeated in Egress' mind. In his hands? Does that mean he caused this so-called attack? Or is he going to help whoever is attacking to destroy the village? We haven't fully recovered from our last invasion.... are my cautions about the Uchiha about to come true? pondered Egress. Either way, he'd be playing right into his hands. The trick is to break them. But what would he want to talk to me about? Has he found out something about the enemy forces or some sort of plan they possess? Even so, shouldn't he already know that I'm capable of finding that out myself and countering it. Or is he just manipualting me? I should meet with the man.... but this aura I'm feeling.... is rather unpleasant. Then, Egress suddenly found himself rising from the chair and walking towards the window. He had only a vague prediction on what the man really wanted, but he is well prepared for whatever might be thrown at him. There would be blood involved. Lots of blood. Egress is sure of that. I do not relish to this idea, but I have no better choice but to listen to what a clanmate has to say. Egress opened the window, took large leaps towards the top of the tower, and made his way on top of the Administration Building. Egress glared at the Uchiha. So it was Raiden. he thought. What does he want with Egress? Maintaining his usual expression, he decided what he would not give the man any advantages over his mental state. Especially if Raiden is planning what he thinks he is planning. "Here I am, what do you wish to speak to me about?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Seaas ran through the door and into the kages office. tripping as she went and sliding across the floor on her face."sorry kage sama i was just walking by when i decided to walk over and see you. I could use a new mission soon if at all possible. and sorry for my rudeness." Seaas gathered herself and sat on the floor of , kneeling as she had always done.
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm

The Uchiha was starting to become a little impatient with the Hokage. The man was taking too long to respond to his attack and as a result. Raiden would soon make his move, but alas the Hokage showed up. The Uchiha eyes flashed passed Egress, two buildings had so far crumbled. Whoever this other intruder was, he/she was tearing things up. Raiden's cold and alluring eyes were now fixated on the Hokage. "Its is a wonderful sight to behold isn't it? I have been contemplating this for a while now. But the time has come for the fate of this village to be decided. The winner of this little bout shall take all. You can either save this village from certain destruction. Or watch it be destroyed through a combined effort. In any case, it might be best if you actually chose a different venue for this. Somewhere else in this village would do fine for me. So lets not waste each other's time, lets get a move on. Raiton energy began to crackle around the Shinobi as he maintained his position. His form seemed rather flawless as he stood there. Even though he seemed to be wide open, there was actually no opening. There was almost no angles to exploit as far as Raiden was concerned. The atmosphere had changed as the wind swept through the area. This heavenly wind had turned into something of despair now. The tension was beginning to rise at this moment in time. It was almost surreal to think that it was now Uchiha vs Uchiha. Both warriors were capable of bringing destruction to the Village. Raiden however had nothing to loose at all. He could cause as much destruction as he wanted without any repercussions. The man couldn't quite say the same about Egress. He was a very caring Uchiha who had grown weak in Raiden's eyes. The man lacked the necessary hatred needed to even stand in Raiden's presence. As usual however, the noisy thunder child radiated confidence. He wasn't as cocky as some made him out to be. The Uchiha is just comfortable with his skills. Will any of this rigorous training that Egress put himself through be any good?
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Seaas' face was flushed white. the terror of the two about to fight. The energy was in the air . Death distruction, life creation all up to these men. Seaas wet herself a little bit and with trembling knees ran to the nearest window and jumped. She flew away trying to find help. Off in the distance she could see an explosion. Moving faster she landed on a near by roof top near the action. It looked like a forigner had entered and was destroying many shinobi. Asura and his other Anbu had also joined in the fight. Knowing their prowess on the feild of battle Seaas shadowed herself on the roof and watched as the four faught with such vigour.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm

::Shiro had came from the shadows, he stood beside Seaas. His facial expression showed a man with no fear, it really showed a blank face. Shiro was full aware about the problem, he took off his training to come to the village to see if the Hokage was the target like most times. Shiro thought to himself man something about this time of year mad people crazy, two attacks on Konoha. Not even a month had passed, but that didn't matter anymore just looking at the man Shiro knew he was a Samurai. Shiro had looked to the Hokage and nodded his head. He was sure that the Hokage knew what this meant.::
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:01 am

Egress looked towards his right side as he witneeses the impending destruction of Konohagakure. Egress shifted his right hand at the back of his head and his right foot was now locked onto his left ankle. The Uchiha began to scratch the hair on the back of his head, as if he was in a thinking position. In fact, thinking is what Egress had a mind. I'd have to do alot of thinking and strategizing during battle, and I'll have to create many intervals to buy me some time. formulated Egress. Before combat, he was already thinking of a method on how to approach this fight. The Hokage would have to be removed from counteraction for awhile. He would have to deal with this guy first. He could already feel the shinobi's need for him. But then again, he could also sense that they would have to hold off the attacker until he returns. They were counting on Egress to rescue the village, and the Hokage is counting on them to defend the village. He has to place all of his trust on those protectors now. If his trust is as good as their strength, then he'd should be able to overcome his opponent just in time to drive the enemy away. They were allowing him to deal with another matter, and he was expected to leave the village in their hands during his absence. Egress then focused his attention on Raiden. Although Egress himself is rather reckless on his greeting stance, he's quite capable of reacting to attacks even if he's in a formal battle posture. Though, he's quite sure that Raiden won't press him just yet. Waiting is a delicate virtue in this confrontation. But Egress could already sense Raiden's impatience. The Hokage could not help grinning at the worthless Konohagakure shinobi. Egress anticipated that this was coming. He had such predictions when he met Raiden. There was always something off about the man. He didn't know what, but it seemed as if he was concealed in his own world, talking to that malicious mind of his. Fortunately, he had some preperations setted up. He was well aware that Raiden is an incredibly skilled and talented ninja. A ninja capable of causing massive destruction and unbearable maythem. Perhaps the man is a Kage-level shinobi himself. But was he stronger than Egress? That would be revealed later once they lcok fists at each other and curse at one another. I have to take care of Raiden first.... His nature is that of a traitor all along. If I leave him be, he'd only make the situation a lot worser. So I have to engage in a little struggle with him and divert his attention from the village, as it seems to be me he's after. If I do that, I can battle Raiden more safely and more privately. I might be able to weaken his strength, just enough so that the others can finish him off. As for the intruder, let's hope that the two will not meet up with each other. pondered Egress. Tension is truly in the air around Egress and Raiden. A Duel Of the Uchiha. They're going enter a brawl of the best. Although, Egress could tell that Raiden only sees Egress as a revolting worm. Thirsty for his Uchiha blood, as he is. Time to show that he hasn't degraded. Egress could only guess that if his training in Toriyochi was successful as he hoped to be, then he would stand a good fighting chance against the Uchiha. The Hokage remained with a calm and collective look on his face, preventing the stress and heat between them from affecting his will. He'll ignore this lust between them as his priority is stalling Raiden. The Hokage would do it in his own way. Somewhere else in this village.... should I choose a spot that will perculiar Raiden? An old average area in the Training Grounds is too plain and insulting for shinobi of our status. Any other location in the village would provide as horrible field as citizens or shinobi are very likely to get in the way. They'd be blown away. So the only place would be... Egress pinpointed the only reasonable place for them to fight in. The Uchiha Compound! decided Egress. But wait.... what if Raiden setted up traps there and knew that I would choose our clan household? If he wanted that to happen, then I'd be at a disadvantage and that could prove that the events here are linked. However, I think I'm able to study the points within the location and see if there are any traps myself. If that's the case, then I shall announce my choice to pick up a reaction. The Uchiha District is an excellent enviroment for two shinobi of the utmost highest status and level battling in a pressuring match. Plus, there's a battle areans not far away from Egress's old home that was used for sparring purposes for the Uchiha clan. "If you'd allow me to choose the area we'd be fighting in, then it'll be the Uchiha clan Compound," declared Egress. The Hokage kept his eye on Raiden's face, seeing if the man is okay with that. Neither one of them has anything to lose in that area. Plus, its location is distantly seperated from the battle between the foreigner and his shinobi. Would his strength prevail against Raiden's own will? Egress prepared himself for the gruesome and bloody match that'll take place very soon.
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Raiden could tell that the Hokage was trying to stall him for a moment. The look on the man's face was all he needed to see to confirm his suspicions. In the distance however, it seems things were beginning to heat up a little. Raiden had no qualms about adding to that little mayhem and that's exactly what he was about to do. His eyes once again went by the Hokage. A certain creature that took to the air had intrigued Raiden enough to have an idea. Egress could only blame himself at this point, since the Uchiha was in no mood to play around. The Uchiha soon shifted his hands quickly towards a pouch on his belt. A kunai came up quickly and was pulled out with both speed and grace. It was another demonstration of just how skill Raiden actually is. The kunai was held in his left hand and with a quick but gentle tug across the left thumb. Blood was drawn and the Kunai was thrown into the air as the Uchiha started forming hand seals. Raiden is also known for the speed in which his jutsus were formed. The Kunai seemed to have been suspended in the air as the Uchiha carefully finished the hand seals. Arching over a little, his knees were bent and the Uchiha followed up with his right hand slamming into the ground. In this case it was the roof top but still a solid surface none the less. Raiden was also carefully monitoring Egress's movements at this point. Even so Raiden's own actions were performed both quickly and efficiently. It felt as if everything was going in slow motion for a while as a smile formed on Raiden's face. Raiton energy once again crackled around him coursing over his body. His left hand was then extended towards the skies, carefully catching the Kunai. "Come forth Tetsujin" Raiden uttered as a cloud of smoke appeared momentarily. From the looks of things there was something quite colossal hiding behind the cloud of smoke. The smoke would be enough to block the Hokage's vision. Something very interesting was happening as the smoke lingered in the area. Raiden was no doubt working on something, being his sadistic self as usual. It didn't take long for the smoke to clear either. Raiden was now standing up with the Kunai in his left hand for a few moments. The Shinobi then used his ability to communicate with his summoning telepathically to his advantage. "Today is the day where we stop planning and actually perform our duties. You may do as you please and lay waste to the Village, burn everything to the ground. However as you can see there is another creature not too far from here. You may lend a helping hand to their opponent. Whoever that person is, seems to have the same agenda as me. As for the Hokage, leave that up to him. Now go on". As ordered the Elder Phoenix summoning would take to the skies. It was once the Boss summoning until a certain other Phoenix took over. Tetsujin would extend his wing, flopping them before taking to the skies. The destruction wouldn't begin straight away. Tetsujin would instead fly over and familiarize himself with the place. The Phoenix knew exactly when to begin his assault. The Fire bird also had his sights set upon the creature that was flying in the distance. The skies over Konoha simply wasn't enough to accommodate two creatures of the skies. Once Tetsujin had cleared the area, Egress and Raiden's fight would begin. The Hokage was hoping for a delay, Raiden even gave the man the benefit of the doubt. Egress was suppose to choose the battle ground, but he had taken too long. So the fight would take place right in the area that they both stood. The Kunai that was in Raiden's left hand twirled as the Uchiha fiddled with it. His Kusangi blade was then drawn and held in his right hand. As the wind blew, Raiden started walking off. The man would start walking as if to walk a full circle around his opponent. Raiden would attempt to make his way to the left side of the Hokage. The Kunai in his left hand would then be flung towards the left thigh of the Hokage. Raiden's Sharingan was still present and was scanning the area. The Uchiha was looking out for any counters or disturbances in the area. With the Kunai thrown, Raiden would then start to move in the general direction of the Hokage. The man was expecting a counter from the Hokage. And was very much ready for a few surprises that might come his way. The sword in his right hand would also be swung in a diagonal manner. Aiming to cut through or severe the arm on the left side of the body. The sword of course lashed out with reasonable controlled force. For now it would begin with a Taijutsu or weaponry contest. The Uchiha wanted to test the waters a little so to speak. "I'm sorry Hokage but you took way too long. Maybe now you will understand what it means to be urgent about things".
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

((Unfortunately I will be calling a hit Egress. By my time, I posted exactly 48hrs ago which means I can call my hit))

The Kunai that Raiden had thrown towards the left thing of the Hokage. Managed to struck gold as it lodged into the Hokages leg much to Raidens surprise. One had to wonder what was going on at this point. Did the Hokage suddenly decided to give up and let Raiden reign supreme? No that couldn't be it, the man was too pure to let someone such as Raiden do as he pleased. Nevertheless the follow up attack that was aimed at the arm on the left side connected also. The sword that Raiden held would carefully cut through the flesh and even the bone. But it was not exactly a clean cut, since the arm itself would be left hanging. What kept it in place was nothing but the flesh on the other side of the arm. The left arm was however useless. The Hokage should most likely get rid of it, if he had any sense whatsoever. Feeling the pleasing sensation that metal cutting into flesh gave him. Raiden carefully pushed himself off. Breaking off into a somersault while twisting in the air. The Uciha would end up on the edge of the rails. His body would now be facing the Hokage who should be in pain most likely. "I really don't get it at all".
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Egress's concentration and focus on Raiden was disrupted when Raiden's strikes inflcited upon him. It was his own fault. He had little expectations that the Uchiha will use some trickery to have the first advantage over him. But the battle has yet to even begin yet. There was still time. Egress quickly backed away with his right foot as he clasped his right hand over his left arm. The kunai in his left thigh was delivering a small amount of damage to him, but a considerable amount of pain pumped in his legs. Furthermore, the pain from his severed arm sent agony to Egress. "Argh!" groaned Egress once the sword slashed through his arm. He was doing his best to endure the pain, but he wouldn't last long with it. The arm is soon to be incapacitated as he could feel function and movement in it dissapearing. In less than ten seconds, every single nerve cell will be disabled because of the pain and damage. There was no time to lose. As he was backing away, it took him about five seconds to exit the surface of the building's roof. Egress jumped up from the surface, but focused chakra to his feet, attaching him to the side of the Hokage's Mansion. From his angle, Raiden should not be able to view his actions since he's too below to be viewed. But a trail of Uchiha blood easily revealed his position. Small drops of blood and tiny pieces of flesh fell out of Egress's left arm. With only four seconds left, Egress quickly activated Sora Juin. Suddenly, several black talon-like marks surged from Egress's shoulder and it surrounded his entire body. Since Egress has gone through ascended training with Sora Juin, his mark is now more of a Power Seal with new capabilities. Strength, Power, Muscle Energy, and Stamina began to pump through Egress's body. The energy and strength that the seal gave him delayed the deactivation process of Egress's left arm by several seconds. He had enough time. Egress started to get the fell of some nerve cells and he could move his arm more easily again. However, he couldn't move his left arm more than ten inches, and so he took the time to lower his right arm exactly parellel to his opposite arm and he began to form the Tori handseal with his right hand and left hand. Luckily for Egress, the seal's power boosted the activeness in Egress's hand more than his arm. Karasu Hiyoko! spitted Egress. The Hokage did not expect to use his most precious battle tool and an advanced Toriyochi technique so soon in the fight. After consuming a huge amount of chakra, Egress expelled a small egg from his mouth, which landing on a wider surface just four meters below Egress's position. The egg landed on the surface, safe an sound. Suddenly, Egress had a particular smile on his face. He knew that he'd have to be more serious about this. At least he could fight Raiden while monitering the events happening in his village. Egress's vision instantly clouded with darkness, he lost balance with his chakra, and he slowly fell down, just right besides the egg. While that happened, the egg quickly began to hatch and a small raven popped out of it. Two seconds later, the raven immediately grew to the height of almost seven feet and its width resembled that of a man. A little above a second after that, the raven instantly changed features, appearance, and shape until he completely resembled Egress Uchiha. The "old" Egress remained inactive as it was now an inanimate object. The "new" Egress however truly felt more like himself again, as his strength and stamina slowly returned to him. In short, Egress Uchiha is now back to normal. The pain within in was still present, but it will slowly fade away. Furthermore, the wounds from the kunai and the sword were no longer rpesent, as Egress's leg and arm was fully healed. Hopefully, Raiden did not notice the change. Egress thought that he could lay a surprise attack on Raiden like he did, but the shinobi would obviously be extremely cautious and aware by now. Egress took this time to review what he has learned so far when Raiden attacked him. He's a really tough cookie..... his aiming with projectiles and tools are quite accurate and comparable to mine's. His overall skill is rather extraordinary if he caught me off guard even for a second, and his handseal speed is something to look out for. His skill with that blade is not to be underestimated, though if I actually engage in a Kenjutsu battle, I'll probably win unless that sword if his has a special function or ability that will lower those chances. He is good at spotting openings and will rush in to deal a deadly blow to me. Overall, he's quick, sneaky, and is able to think quickly with a clear head. So the only way to overcome him now is to use some trickery myself or use large-scale multi-angled attacks observed Egress. Egress quickly analyzed his options and kept them in his head, making use of Raiden's first attack to his own advantage. If he possess enough time to formulate two or three methods, he can keep allowing Raiden to think he's pummeling him while warding his senses from other directions. With that, Egress removed his Hokage robes and placed it on his former body. The wind got stronger and faster. Now armed in battle gear, a man with black, flowing, spiky hair and a red bandana with the Konoha symbol on it, that concealed the real headband with the symbol on it, tilted the two hilts of each of his Ninjato blades attached to his back, intersecting each other. This way, if he ever needed them, he can quickly draw them out. While he was doing that, Egress stealthily ran around the lower surface towards the rails. From the last time Egress saw Raiden, the Uchiha has flipped his way towards there. Also, he pulled out two deadly-looking Kamas from his ninja pouches. These Kamas were very sharp, and were extremely dangerous if Egress and Raiden engages in a close-range melee battle. He nailed the two Kamas near his shoulder blades, where they were attached securely in place. Egress's deformed ANBU uniform vest was greatly battered and worn away, but the pride that had remained was still there. His black leggings with steel plates allowed Egress to move freely and with full protection as he moved those plates to his thigh, covering his thigh. Kunais, shurikens, senbon, and even advanced shurikens should not be able to pierce through his leg now. The back of his uniform vest had been modified with a few lock-in holes, which can securely hold onto the Kamas through its tip until Egress needed it even under excessive force. Egress felt like he was five years ago again. Battle every single day. He has adapted to the kills and carnage. Perhaps lack of such combat lowered his overall prowess. He hoped that it won't have him lose against Raiden. While he was doing that, Egress activated his Sharingan. Three slits triangulary surrounding an enhanced pupil with a red iris appeared on Egress's eyes. The Uchiha's bloodline limit. It was said that it was this very power that made the Uchihas one of the most greatest battle clans to have ever walked these lands. And now, that power will be tested against another inheritor with that same power. The Hokage doubted that it would be a battle of eyes, but he would have to need his most hidden tool in this battle. Egress's spectrum changed as he can accurately predict motion details and read chakras. Egress finally jumped from the lower surface, seeing Raiden on the rails. So he had been waiting for him. He probably even expected him to arrive. Egress fully bended his right knee and stretched his left leg towards the surface. With one hand digging up two shurikens in his pouch, Egress fianlly bended his left knee and took a big leap. While that happened, Egress would throw those two projectiles, with one of them, possess a lightweight flash bomb attached to it. Of course, that shuriken will be exposed as it will travel an inch lower than the other one. When the shuriken was at a feet from where it will hit Raiden, it will unleash a blinding light that will stun anyone within a ten feet radius of it. And if the shuriken gets hit, the flash bomb will immedaitely activate. Of course, even though Egress is a few feet away from the radius, he'd still cover his eyes or turn his head so his vision won't be so clouded. But Egress was not finished yet. With his leap, he landed on the rails, just four meters away from Raiden. He quickly took out a kunai that seemed to have a curved tip and is one feet long, noticably larger than the average kunai, and threw it at Raiden from the side. He aimed it at Raiden's right rib with great force , where it should cause some serious bleeding if it connected. Egress waited, with one hand ready to draw a tool, a Ninjato, or a Kama in less than a second. Would his starting attacks be able to force Raiden to reveal even more of his capabilities?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Raven Chicks [Egress-style Art of Subsitition/ Raven Rising Rebirth]
Element: N/A
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: -
Description: Karasu Hiyoko is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Egress Uchiha. After forming the Bird handseal, Egress can spit out an "egg" from his mouth. Once this egg lands on a surface, it shall crack and a raven would hatch from it. Then, the raven will grow and develop in shape and size to Egress's height and appearance in his Sky Curse Seal Second Stage. The raven would indeed actually be Egress and the raven would soon revert back to Egress Uchiha as a sign of Egress "reborning" to the world. Whatever damage or injuries EGress has sustained would not be in the "new" Egress and whatever clothing Egress had worn before would be restored to full recovery. This, however, would not include weapons. This technique is an advanced form of Kawamiri and is usually used to evade devastating attacks. This egg cannot be affected by falling from high heights. However, it is affected by all others such as weapons, ninjutsu, taijutsu, and even genjutsu. If one such skill collides with the egg, the "new" Egress might die and so the old Egress would have sacrificed himself for nothing. This is a huge risk in using the technique. Besides from death, Egress might also lose some body parts, chakra, or if affected by genjutsu, would be under the opponent's illusion. Continous usage of this within a single day greatly weakens Egress's strength and stamina. Therefore, Egress can only use it up to three times a day before his strength and energy completely diminishes. Egress can even store elemental chakra around the egg so it can remain unaffected by ninjutsu of that element (depends on how much chakra Egress puts in) or simply just chakra to protect from Taijutsu. This technique can only be used by those with the SKy Curse Seal or possess a summoning contract with ravens.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 222

Last edited by V on Thu May 13, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:55 pm

((Lol I have lost the plot now, so excuse my post)

All the Uchiha could do was maintain his position as his opponent stood before him. Well barely, since the Hokage had to deal with a Kunai in the leg and a practically severed arm. Raiden maintained his composure immaculately. The man never seem to worry at all and was always planning ahead. However one had to wonder what the Hokage would do now. Would he seriously try to fend off Raiden in his current state? The Uchiha clan is not only known for the special abilities, but also their undying will. Thinking about this very thing, Raiden smiled a little and cocked his head to the right. The Uchiha was still perched on the railings as the Hokage made his retreat. The Uchiha closed his eyes and awaited the arrival of the Hokage once more. There wasn't any point in chasing after the injured warrior. Then again it could always become a very dangerous game. Raiden already figured more or less, that with enough time to prepare. The Hokage could become very troublesome during their fight. It was amazing to even think about what the Hokage was capable of. "He seem to have retreated in order to buy himself some time. Generally I would give chase, but fighting a one arm man, is an unfair advantage. As such I will give him some time to prepare himself and patch himself up a little. Not only that, but I am very much interested in that other fight. It seems the enemy has yet to fall victim to the Shinobi of Konoha. This basically suggests that this opponent, must indeed be quite the formidable one. This might turn out to be a very troublesome day indeed. I can't even begin to think of me losing. Such an outcome seems almost next to impossible and yet possible in its own way. With that in mind I need to at least satisfy myself more than anything. Just don't disappoint me Egress san, I am counting on you this time round". The man thought to himself as his gaze momentarily shifted towards the heavens. The Uchiha was still awaiting the arrival of his fellow clansman. And although he seemed rather distracted by the happenings inside the village. Raiden for all intents and purpose were very much focused on the task at hand. The villain in this case held his blade loosely in his hand. However it would be very easy to change to a much firmer grip. Egress had decided to turn up once more and Raiden was most amused by his appearance too. The Shinobi maintained his position on the rails as Egress quickly made his move. The Hokage didn't seem to want to wait around any longer. Instead he jumped right into the action and off he went. As Egress leaped forward through the projectiles. Raiden's Sharingan was ready for what was to come. The Uchiha's Sharingan Doujutsu possess incredible insight. And with a well trained Sharingan such as Raiden's the man would put it to use. The Uchiha villain looked beyond the regular projectiles. His eyes for a split second zooming in on whatever it was that was attached to the projectiles. Raiden's body also reacted instinctively and with good reason. The Uchiha quickly leaned back as the projectiles came in. For a moment the Uchiha seemed to have fell off the railings and over the side. By all means, many would think he fell over the side of the building. But it was not so, as Raiden's left hand extended gripping the side of the building. The Uchiha's body was now vertical in a reversed sense. Since his legs were pointing upward towards the top of the building. And his head was now pointing down towards the ground. At this rate the Uchiha would have no doubt crashed and burned. Raiden however had no intentions of dying like that. Chakra was then channeled through his left hand specifically. The Uchiha's hand became like glue as the Chakra aided him in holding. With a flawless move, Raiden's vertically reversed body would flip over. This was no somersault though. His body had simply changed from a reversed vertical position, to his head actually being the right side up. The Uchiha found himself skidding down the side of the building as an explosion went on. To be truthful the Uchiha wasn't paying much attention to the explosion. Raiden's knees bent and chakra was channeled to the sole of his feet. The Uchiha soon came to a stop, mid way down the side of the building. But there was no time to stop, Raiden started running on the side of the building. His run started of horizontally, then soon became diagonal as he made his way to the top. The Uchia wasn't surprised to see that Egress was already on his case. Raiden found himself simultaneously having to deflect an attack. Plus having to properly position himself on the rail. Raiden was crouched on the rails as the kunai was thrown towards his ribs from the right. Being that his sword was still in his right hand, Raiden's lashed out. The movement was swift and precise and as the sword and the kunai collideed. The kunai would be sent spinning in the air. Raiden in the mean time would spin on his left foot. The Uchiha was rise to his feet, creating some room between himself and the falling kunai. As an estimate the Kunai was flung 10 feet into the air. Raiden was now standing side ways on the railings. The right side of his body was facing the Hokage as expected. The Kunai that was thrown seemed to be moving in slow motion as it came down. There was a deep breath taken, a gasp of sorts. Raiden's arm twisted slightly so that the side of his blade would be facing Egress. The sword in Raiden's right hand then lashed out, knocking the hilt of the Kunai. More or less right at the bottom of the hilt, thus sending it back in the Hokage's direction. The Kunai was now aimed at his chest and was traveling with amazing force. Raiden then performed a side ways cartwheel thus leaving the side rails. The Uchiha was now standing on the top of the Hokage's building once again. The Uchiha would leave Egress to deal with the Kunai before proceeding. The man had no doubts that Egress would overcome it. Raiden was now standing ten feet away from where he once was. His body was positioned so that he'd be able to react to other movements. Raiton energy crackled as the Uchiha stood and awaited a response. All attacks upon till this point hasn't been that threatening.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Egress's Sharingan watched as Raiden made rather a big yet brilliant act on dodging Egress's first attacks. Egress instantly gripped his hand on his Ninjato when Raiden's sword extended towards the lower loop of his kunai. Even without his enhanced analytical powers, Egress can predict what would happen next if the blade hits the base of the kunai. Holding a large amount of force in his blade, Egress quickly unsheathed it when the kunai rushed towards him. Egress's senses seemed to have entered a more advanced level as his brain began to list out the options Egress can take due to the velocity, speed, motion, and hardness of the kunai. It became clear that Egress would pick the first choice that popped in his head and he acted accordingly. The Hokage tilted his body a little towards the right, with his left foot diagonal to his right foot, which is pointing out ahead of his body. Egress swung his Ninjato exactly three centimeters below the tip of the kunai, releasing a considerable amount of power that is quite comparable to the force that the kunai is traveling on. Due to the force Egress applied to his strike, the position from where he unleash the attack, and the point that he exactly directed to, Egress easily and swiftly bounced the kunai away from him, disallowing it to inflict any harm to Egress. Not only that, but Egress slashed his blade an inch into the area where Egress aimed his sword at, making the projectile pratically useless. Egress shifted his head towards raiden, as the kunai fell to the ground. Bending his knees and lowering his hands, Egress took a great leap as he jumped from the rails and landed on the Hokage's Building, just fifteen feet from Raiden. Egress began to rise on his feet, and glared at Raiden, with eyes that showed no emotion to Raiden. Mercilessness and Brutality were urges that reflected upon one's soul and mind. And it is said that those urges were powerful feelings that can be discovered by the enemy. If Raiden can read those urges on Egress, he'd be able to know what would Egress be planning and how he'd be countering. Egress added a few more traits to his deduction list. He has a trained body fitted for acrobatics and things of that sort. He's skillful and is quick to evade. Raiden has a rather good eye in spotting opportunities in deflecting attacks back on his enemies while conversing his chakra. He has adapted very well to the Sharingan, exceeding that of our forefathers'. Egress decided that it would not to engage in a close-combat battle with Raiden right now. He would have to keep his distance until he learned more about Raiden's skill with weapons or is confident that his own tools are a match for that sword of Raiden's. From observations, it's quite clear that the blade is particular and has special abilities. The Uchiha wondered if he had seen it before. Five seconds after Egress landed on the top of the Hokage's Building, he immediately took out eight shurikens from his two pouches, with four shurikens in each hand. Egress then twisted his body in less than a second and gave off a short and low jump, ascending two feet into the air. While in mid-air, Egress used the momentum and position to launch the shurikens at specific angles. Egress then threw the shurikens with a huge lust of force, flowing in a curved direction towards Raiden because of the areas he threw them from. The shuriken barrage in Egress's left hand flowed slightly outwards from Egress's left side then towards the right at Raiden's right side while the opposite groping in Egress's right hand flowed slightly outwards from Egress's right side then towards the left at Raiden's left side. The shurikens are able to deal a good amount of damage to Raiden, and will deliver a sharp jolt of pain that will last in Raiden's body for three minutes should they hit. After that, Egress quickly took out two kunai from one of his pouches and threw them under Raiden's waist, aiming towards Raiden's leg area. The constantly rotating kunais are able to cause noticable bleeding if they hit. With a spinning projectile attack tactic aimed from multiple directions and angles at the upper and lower areas, Egress closely and carefully observed how Raiden would dodge it as he prepared a counter to whatever Raiden would be attacking him when he reacts to it.
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:05 pm

The battle was shaping up to be a good one, Raiden and Egress was however testing each other out. It was a good way to actually gain a bit of knowledge first hand. That way they could come to some sort of reasonable conclusion about their opponent. Most of this was based on assumptions however. And these assumptions could easily change, but even so, it brought on a sense of caution. Raiden's eyes watched closely as Egress carefully dodged the Kunai that was aimed at him. The Hokage was just as skillful as Raiden and is indeed a real threat to the Uchiha. From what Raiden could gather, Egress seemed a little bitter with those merciless eyes. It was such a beautiful thing to see, the Sharingan. And Raiden was already scanning the area and the Chakra around him. A Genjutsu wouldn't befall the man so easily, one could be sure of that. A smile was set upon the face of the Uchiha as he took his stance and was now ready. Egress was now standing fifteen feet away from Raiden, a reasonable distance. It was now a question of what the Hokage would do next. Raiden soon shifted his leg at the slightest movements. The Shurikens that came out, was a sight to see. Simplicity is the most complex form of fighting. A mere pebble can kill your opponent if your skilled enough. Raiden was now patiently waiting for Egress to make his move. And Egress did make his move by jumping a few feet off the ground. As the man did this, Raiden prepared himself. He had already deduced that the Shurikens would be coming his way no doubt. Two sets of Shurikens were released, which reach a total of eight. And my oh my, the Hokage showed himself to be very cunning indeed. The Shurikens came from both sides, left and right. And Raiden could tell that Egress was trying to corner him it seems. The Uchiha smirked a little, before a back flip somersault proceeded his smirk. This meant that the Uchiha would end him three feet from the clash of Shurikens. Judging by the direction in which the Shuriken's traveled. Raiden already concluded that his somersault would cause them to clash with each other. This in itself would make such an attempt at trying to cause harm futile. The Shurikens, all eight of them would be on their way to the ground. By Raiden's calculations they should end up in the position that he once stood. Raiden wasn't surprised at all either when the follow up attack came his way. A pair of Kunais were thrown with accuracy and power. Raiden landed on his feet after completing the backward somersault. But immediately found himself leaping forward in a dive. The Uchiha pushed off the ground graciously, with his body now horizontal off the ground. The Kunais would travel underneath the Uchiha carefully and swiftly. Thus ending up being another harmless display and possibly wasted effect. With this motion, Raiden would extend both arms. The Uchiha was going for a quick tuck and roll in order to break his fall. And as he hit the ground he would rise gracefully. The Uchiha would then spin to the left on the heels of his feet. And as he did so, a set of hands seals were strung together. The spin that Raiden performed would conceal the hand seals. But there were still signs of them being formed none the less. With the completion of the hand seals, Raiden was now standing five feet away from where the Kunais and Shurikens landed. His eyes were once again set upon egress "Zukokku - Head Mincing Pain". The man uttered before exhaling a huge jet of fire from his mouth. The crimson ball of fire raced across the ground towards Egress with immense speed. Egress was now standing that same fifteen feet away from Raiden. The flames burned up the payment as the traveled. The aim was to cause devastating damage. Quite possibly burning the man alive. The Attack used was a devastating one indeed. It was now time for them to start heating things up a little.

-8 CP 192/200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Egress watched Raiden's evasive manuevers as his opponent easily dodged his shuriken and kunai attacks. The more Raiden evades, the more of his skill and power is translated to Egress. It is obvious that, with Raiden's incredible prowess, basic-weaponry methods will not cause major damage to the Uchiha. Would Egress have to turn to more advanced and unique tools to take him down? It seemed as if it was the cause. Egress immediately bent low with his hands just two feet apart from each other when he saw Raiden take a spin. Even if Egress is obstructed from seeing Raiden's next move, he could read the muscle movements to get a sense of what Raiden would be planning and any disturbances in chakra. And a disturbance there was. A reduction, specifically. When Raiden shifted back his body towards Egress, the Hokage could just make out a storage of what appears to be Katon chakra in Raiden's gullet. Egress's Sharingan has advanced to such high levels that he could instantly distinguish if an opponent is using elemental ninjutsu judging from the "color" of the chakra nature in the view of Egress's Sharingan. And it seems that, from the shape and condensation, of the Katon chakra, it is something that Egress has seen used against me hundreds of times. This idea was confirmed when Raiden announced the anme of the technique to Egress. Less than a second Raiden released the attack, Egress's reactions kicked in and his body manually instructed his hands to weave the Tora, Saru, and U handseals. Egress's handseal weaving speed was almost automatic, but it is really controlled by the Uchiha. Egress's instincts told him to back away a few inches as the Uchiha converted his chakras to Raiton, just a little after the moment Raiden unleashed the Zukkoku. "Raiton: Raikouheki!" pronounced Egress. Electric lines erupted from Egress's mouth, and it soon expanded into a hemi-spherical barrier, protecting Egress from the sides, above, front, and even below. A perfect 180* wall of protection, and the incoming ball of fire won't even be able to reach Egress from the back because of the curved shape. As the huge mass of fire collided with Egress's barrier, his Raiton defense and he shifted back by two feet. After that, the barrier's defense power held up pretty well and it protected Egress from the dangerous flames until it ended. Small scorching blazes, piles of ash, and broken-off stone surrounded Egress under lines of smoke. Egress quickly took a three-second scale around the area, seeing the top portion of the Hokage's Building being burnt and partially destroyed. At this rate, Raiden will destroy the entire mansion and might even harm some nearby stors and shops, ones with citizens in it. Should I change our fighting stage now? wondered Egress. The problem is whether or not Raiden would follow. The Uchiha has already rejected Egress's choosing of the battle ground. It is unlikely he would move to another. He would have to wait until he's sure Raiden is patient enough to see that Egress has no intention of running away. The real battle is about to start and a contest of Ninjutsu is about to commence the actual fight. Storing chakra to his feet, Egress took a rather big jump and a second alter, he was descending down the building, just a feet away from the sides. Egress extended his foot and he stuck to the surface. Egress immediately took out six metal projectiles from his pocket and stuck it out of his move. He has to move Raiden away from their fighting arena while they're both fighting off the other's attacks. Weaving six handseals in less than two seconds, Egress quickly ran up the side of the building. Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!" blasted Egress, before revealing himself to Raiden. When he revealed himself, seven balls of fire were released from Egress's mouth and headed towards Raiden. There were nine projectiles of fire, in which seven of them had a kunai or shuriken hidden in it. Egress blasted the Housenka without allowing Raiden seeing the projectiles that were in his mouth. While looking at Raiden, Egress can still control the directions and movements of the fire and projectiles, allowing him to continue to attack Raiden with multiple attacks so he won't be able to dodge it as easy. Whenever Raiden manuevers, Egress will just manipulate the balls of fire to follow wherever Raiden is going to moment Egress detects a strong muscle movement with his Sharingan. And so even if Raiden might be unable to pick up the traces of projectiles within the balls of fire, Egress si quite sure that Raiden is familiar with the technique and is suspicious of the projectiles in it. Egress watched while standing on the side of the Hokage's Building, studying how Raiden would dodge them. Concealments were now suspicious to Egress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Lightning Element Wall
Element: Lightning
Range: Close
Description: Raiton: Raikouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. By forming Tiger, Monkey, Rabbit handseals, Egress will convert chakra in his gullet to Raiton. Sparks of lightning will sparkle from Egress's mouth and teeth and it'll extend around his sides to make a hemi-sphere protecting him Once Egress blows on the lightning, it'll purely condensed into a large streaming wall of lightning shaping into a half spherical barrier with the highest density as a circle in the center. It's capable of defending and crushing Doton techniques but is most weakest against Fuuton techniques. It's also a confident defense against Katon and Suiton techniques of similiar level. Raikouheki can be easily defeated by a Fuuton technique (C-rank or higher) and can withstand B-rank Raiton techniques.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 208
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Raiden watched as his jutsu burned up the pavement, racing towards the current Hokage. It was a delightful scene indeed, this battle was now a Ninjutsu contest for the time being. And judging by what Raiden has seen so far, the Hokage utilizes the Raiton element apart from the typical Katon element. This was shaping up to be a very interesting duel indeed. Raiden's Sharingan was also observing the situation and taking notes too. As the fire collided with Egress's defense, Raiden wasn't surprised to see the outcome. In all fairness, Raiden was slightly impressed by the Hokage's choice of Jutsu. The man was beginning to show just how skilled he is. So far, both warriors had canceled each other out. Raiden had a feeling that the Hokage was being a little cautious. Testing the Uchiha's skills from a distance, thus formulating a plan of sorts. Raiden's attack had seized and it was now up to the Hokage to respond to Raiden's attack. Finally things had calmed down for a few seconds, the Hokage was once again running away. Raiden smiled a little after seeing this. The last time Egress did this, he managed to come back anew again. Thus making Raiden's efforts of attacking and causing damage a rather futile one. It should be frustrating to Raiden, but he had enough experience, to know not to get frustrated. Raiden remained patient while shifting his legs, preparing for the Hokage to emerge once more. The Uchiha could hear the footsteps running up the side of the building as he stood there. The technique used by the Hokage brought on a sense of nostalgia for the Uchiha. It took him so far back and yet he couldn't remember the beginning. Shifting his weight quickly, Raiden started weaving through a set of hand seals. The seals were completed within a second it seems and chakra was already channeled. The ying and yang had come together to form a Jutsu coherently. Raiden as expected wasn't taking any chances whatsoever. "Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu" Raiden thought to himself as his hair soon extended swiftly. His purple tinted hair extended with both speed and accuracy. The Housenka Jutsus most basic form was to have hidden projectiles. And with a Sharingan such as Raiden's it was easy to see beyond these things. The hair that extended also formed a protective layer around Raiden's body. The protective coat of hair erected in spikes, in which the aim was to deflect these suspected projectiles. In the mean time, the hair also extended which didn't excluded that protective layer that was linked to it. This meant that Raiden was defending and attack simultaneously as he stood there. The hair would protect his entire body as only his face was now visible. The fire balls that came after Raiden would come against the hair that aiming to intercept them. The hair itself would appear in curls, creating a tunnel for the projectiles. Once they were inside these tunnels, they would immediately close. And by doing so starving the flames of the oxygen needed. The hair that extended swiftly would also aim to neutralize the projectiles too. Raiden would have his hair move in such a way as to mirror the movements of the fire projectiles. The man was intending on protecting himself no matter what. Raiden could tell that the Hokage was being a little anxious. The man seemed a little distracted, perhaps his mind was elsewhere? The fight had only just begun and perhaps changing location was a good idea too. Beyond all of this, the hair itself would break off into different branches. Extending like countless vines that had grown too long. The purpose was to trap Egress and should Raiden do so, spikes would erect in order to pierce through the man. The hair that extended would come from the front and on both sides, also over the top. Raiden was planning on cutting off all the necessary angles for escape now. Ever since this battle started, neither of them had even exchanged any words.
"Whats the matter hm? You seem a little distracted which is disappointing. I don't think your giving this your all at the moment. Do you think its wise to get into a drawn out battle with me? The longer this drags on, the more it favors me. This is something you will soon come to realize Egress San. Stop worrying about the Village, the people of the Leaf can endure a lot more than this. It might sound surprising coming from me, based on my objectives. But that is what makes it fun for me too. The idea of breaking their will, demolishing everything that they ever stood for. But it seems your my major obstacle which I will have to overcome. With that said I have more than enough time. In case you haven't noticed, time is against you Hokage". The man explained to the Hokage while in the midst of battle. Raiden was using his famous technique, which allowed him to communicate with others telepathically.

-8 CP 184/200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Egress formed six handseals in about two seconds before his opponent launched several outgrowths of hair spikes at him. Once he finished the last seal, the extended hair began to fly over Egress and swim towards him at high speeds. "Raiton: Shichuu Shibari!" executed Egress. Four earthern pillars of rock appeared around the Hokage's Building, where two of them was at a 45 degree angle, diagonally, from Egress's sides and the other two were located diagonally behind Raiden. Both of these pillars ascended higher than the lengthened hair on top of Egress. The hair spikes on ground were three meters from Egress's position. He was going to save the Raiton technique for later, but it had to be done now. Attacking from multiple directions, he's pretty concerned on crushing me. thought Egress as he studied Raiden's technique. The hair spikes on ground were now three meters away from Egress. The Uchiha immediately discharged the amount of electricity storing up inside the pillars, and a lightning field materialized as electricity bolted from the pillars, providing as an offensive and defensive jutsu for Egress. Lightning was also discahrged from the sides of the pillars, preventing anyone from escaping during the event of the jutsu. And with that, a lightning wall was created that shielded Egress from the hair spikes on the top and some of the limbs on the bottom. Raiden, however, was not as fortunate as the two pillars were behind me instead of in front of him like Egress. The lightning inside the pillar's zone was rather intense. Not only did it stunned and halted the movement of the spikes, protecting Egress more from Raiden's attacks, but it also pushed it back a little and severed some of the strands in some of the hair brances and its compactness. Furthermore, Raiden was put at a disadvantage as the hardened, sharpened, and lengthened hair acted as a conductor for the lightning. The electricity rapidly traveled along the chakras streamming from the hair lines, and in three seconds, it will reach the origin which would be Raiden's actual hair. The lightning will shock and paralyze Raiden's body through his hair, from where they'll be near his brain and actually inflict some damage to him, by frying some of the cells in his brain and the tissues surrounding it. If Raiden dares to retract the hair, the speed of the electricity will only be increased and more lightning will be compacted, making it faster and easier for Raiden to get hit and the damage will also be heightened. If Raiden gets hit from the normal setting of the electricity which would be traveling along Raiden's hair branches, he'll be stunned and immobolized for eleven seconds, and he'll feel very sore and weak if he recovers. And even if that would not be able to succeed, the pillars behind Raiden will discharge an electric field on him as well, and it will get to him faster than the Raiton on his hair in just two seconds. Now Egress is protected from the Raiden's hair projectiles and they'll be disabled unless Raiden uses it again after a short interval. Chances are, Raiden will have a bad hair day. The electricity will ruff and mess up his hair. Also, the electricity attacking behind and traveling along the hair of Raiden will keep him occupied for a while. Egress is itnerested in seeing how Raiden will counter the jutsu. However, while performing the technique, he missed the first part of Raiden's mental speech to him and he picked from "The longer this dragons, the more it...." It seemed as if Raiden was unsastified with Egress's current battle level. But the thought of the village was not the only thing holding back his true strength. He needed a certain tool that could only be available at its best at a certain time, but Egress had a feeling that it'll be soon when that tool is necessary. Very soon. The longer the battle lasts, the more likely people will get hurt from the other battle going on. In his case, the Hokage is slowly rising more and more to his real power. While Raiden is distracted in not getting zapped by the electricity, Egress took used the moment to take out a kunai and attached a paper bomb to it. Since only his hips to his head is showing and the lightning will blur Raiden's view of Egress while he's attacked, the switch between the hands and tools will not be noticed. Egress threw the kunai below, landing on the lower, wider surface. In just two seconds, the exploding note triggered and cause an explosion that created a hole measuring a length and height of four feet. The hole would provide useful later should he place his next strategy in action. Egress made sure that the creation of the hole and the projectile that caused it would not be discovered by Raiden. The noise emitting from the lightning also concealed the sound of the small explosion. Still attached to the side of the building, Egress positioned his hands in front of him, two feet apart from each other so he'd be able to quickly weave handseals if he needed to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Four Pillar Binding
Range: CLose-Long
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. Four large earthen pillars will rise to surround the enemy. Lightning will then be unleashed and shot as bolts of lightning to stun the enemy, immobolizing the target and possibly dealing damage to them. Targets will be paralyzed for two posts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(-10) Egress's CP: 198
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:15 am

It was jutsu after jutsu and yet none of them were getting anywhere at all with this. Raiden's wild lion's mane technique was defended against by a certain peculiar Jutsu. The Uchiha's Sharingan managed to read the hand seals and by doing so was able to judge the technique. The Chakra type was also recognized to be Raiton. The Sharingan was programmed a certain way as to not only copy, but to understand a technique. Had Raiden not possess the Sharingan he would be in big trouble as the four pillars rose. Raiden could tell that he was inside a dangerous field and Egress had him right where he wanted him too. The Raiton chakra seem to be coming from just about every direction at the moment. Not only that but it provided Egress with offensive and defensive capabilities too. It was a troublesome situation and counter measures needed to be taken. As the Raiton energy manifested itself, Raiden already planned ahead for his defense it seems. The hair that was around him, coiled itself up into a sphere around him. This way whatever movements he was making inside this sphere wouldn't be seen. His muscle movements would be non existent as he prepared himself for the worst. Raiden's Sharingan kept a close eye on things, the preparation was already over. Perhaps the Hokage was underestimating him and Raiden understood where he was coming from. But he didn't need eyes in the back of his head to tell him to watch out. The hardened hair spikes soon began acting as a conductor which was in Egress's favor. Everything came crashing down on the Uchiha. Lightning surged through his body, connecting as intended by the Hokage. Attacks came at the Uchiha from the front, sides and the back and was seemingly successful too. Now that lighting was surging through his body, each strand of hair began breaking away. Until only his natural zapped hair remained for all to see. He was having a bad hair day indeed and curse the Hokage for making such a thing happen. Raiden's gritted his teeth and clenched his fist before slumping for seemingly gazed. The smell of burned hair was noticeable in the atmosphere. The Uchiha even had quite a few burns over his, shoulders, back and arms. His stomached was also slightly charred, flesh was beginning to roast. The so called great Raiden staggered a little before slumping forward. And as he slumped the Uchiha finally fell over onto the ground. His whole body was weakened and as he looked up towards the Hokage. Blood trickled down from the corner of his mouth. There was fury in Raiden's eyes, his efforts wasn't enough to stop him from being doomed. The amount of time allocated to think up a counter just wasn't enough at all. The man had been out done which came as a surprise to Raiden himself. Never in a million years did he think he'd be in this position. The man laid on his belly using his arms for support. And with every waking second he was struggling to get back to his feet. "How could this have happened? I still have a certain technique to rely on, but while I'm done I must use this opportunity to recuperate somewhat". Raiden thought to himself before his eyes widened a little, a close friend of his had fallen. Tetsujin, the Elder has died in battle, but Raiden was optimistic about his rebirth none the less. But that would take a while yet before Tetsujin would be reincarnated, perhaps years. And by Raiden's count time was running out for him as he struggled to get back to his feet. He simply cannot imagine the other great and legendary birds being happy with this. Perhaps they will somehow want revenge for this. Tetsujin did live a long and prosperous life as a Boss and a Elder too. At the moment Egress seemed to have slipped away from view, the man was perhaps planning something else. Raiden almost began cursing, but that would be a sign of weakness and desperation no doubt. Raiden simply couldn't allow himself to fall into such a place. After all he is meant to be all powerful, so what could he possibly do now? Get back on his feet and fight till the end right?

Yes, that sounded more like something Raiden would do. And that's exactly what he was about to do now. Get back up and fight till he couldn't find anymore. He would somehow do Tetsujin his long time friend proud. They might even meet each other in the after all, where they would most like cause more trouble. Raiden's eyes that was now filled with rage began showing his determination too. His muscles that felt so numb was forcefully moved and his hand extended towards a pouch on his waist. His fingers managed to slip into the pouch and a pill was taken out. This pill is known as a soldier pill, something that allows a Shinobi to fight for three days and three nights. Raiden wasn't entirely sure that was correct, since his opponents normally died after taking one. Albeit his was the one actually killing these numerous individuals that never seem to seize. The clouds had become bleak over Konoha on the day. It was a sigh of triumph and despair at the same time. Maybe now the Villagers would become a bit more optimistic. Raiden on the other hand was determined to break their will. Bring his hand forward and towards his mouth. The soldier pill was quickly gobbled up and within moments, Raiden felt rejuvenated. It was a wonderful feeling, but his vision was a little blurry now. The shock to the brain perhaps caused a lot more damage than he already anticipated. He could think ahead, but forming words was a little difficult. The man felt disabled somehow, if only the others could see him now. What would they say? Would they tease him about being bested by the Hokage? Or would they have sympathy? None of this really mattered to Raiden, he would persevere somehow. The headache that he now had was also an unfortunate effect of being electrocuted. His head was beginning to pound now, a throbbing sensation. The Uchiha blinked for a few moments, before slowly rising to his feet. His body was a little slumped over, but he was nonetheless determined to carry on.
"Come on out and face me you coward, constantly running away. And you dare to call yourself a warrior? Hiding in the shadows and scheming shows just how low you are" . Raiden said in an attempt to get Egress to emerge once more onto the battlefield. Even saying this, Raiden had to be careful. His movements will most likely be sluggish from here on out. It would no doubt be a hindrance to him, but it was also a learning experience.

((Yes, you guessed it. Raiden will be dying shortly since I will be leaving this place shortly. So make it an epic event before I go ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Egress was surprised at Raiden's sudden outburst. Judging from the man's body, his Raiton technique actually worked and now the Uchiha is beginning to throw a fit. Had he won? No, there is no winner until one has destroyed the other. The Hokage was provoked to immediately attacked Raiden for a second, but he held himself back and maintained his cool. But this was all shifting towards his favor anyway. While Egress was analyzing Raiden's counters and movements, he formulated a strategy to overcome his opponent. And even if his first plan fail, he shall use his backup which is more likely to prevail than the first one. Egress weaved four handseals in rapid succession, and shaped his chakra to many feathers. Shupou: Hane Hitoame! expelled Egress. Aiming his head towards the ground, one hundred feathers were released from Egress's mouth and it slowly floated down. Raiden seems to be losing his edge. But I can sense that no part of him is ready to give up yet. Such determination..... I wonder if that fire that he feels be the beginning of his end? But a powerful blazing fire was burning deep inside Egress as well. A fire that illuminates within the shadows, spreading its glorious light around the air it scorches. It sways to the side and flickers its flames, as if the fire is trying to perform a dance. A dance of its own. An inextinguishable fire with a marvelous beauty that is represented with the one it burns on. Could this be the Hokage's..... Will of Fire? No, it was something bigger than that. It is Konohagakure's Will of Fire. It is the very strive that has enabled the village to survive for so long and topple over its rival villages and nations. A desire that has given strength to those who wishes to fulfill their dreams. It is a want, that has helped shinobi overcome so many enemies and fight with pride. For many years, Egress tried to define this determination that he feels. But even as Hokage, and even when approaching a fellow clansmate who has gone rouge, this sensation.... this burning sensation.... is purely indescribable. And perhaps it's for the best.

The feathers were still in the air as only a few seconds passed. Forming several handseals in about two seconds, Egress tapped into a special, hidden, different chakra constitution setting. He spreaded his new chakras towards the feathers, which sharpened and toughened to an amazing level. The feathers started to cluster together, forming two dragon-shaped structures composed of black, enhanced feathers. The dragons were below Egress, so it was hidden from Raiden's sight line. Egress silently moved one feather dragon through the hole created earlier, and he got ready with the other one. Egress then forced the dragon to travel to Raiden at high speed, who is above it right now. The dragon below Raiden by one floor would bash through the floor Raiden was standing on and surprise him by appearing besides him. That dragon would pierce through Raiden, cut through his right arm and disable it, and severely injure his right rib. Before Egress actually moved the first dragon, he jumped from the side of the building and was now on top of the Hokage's Building again, standing eight meters from Raiden's position. His Sharingan seemed to have glistened in his eyes. He then forced the other dragon to appear from the side and he forwarded towards Raiden. As he did that, he moved the dragon below Raiden who will emerge from below him and harm him. Then the other dragon will penetrate through Raiden's chest, deliver heavy tissue damage, and fatally kill him. Should Raiden do anything to dodge the dragons, the dragon that was behind Egress would follow Raiden until it attacked him or it diminished. The same would go for the dragon below Raiden if it failed to hit Raiden. This can be done due to the jutsu's directional manipulation feature. "Brace yourself, Uchiha Raiden. Here I come!" warned Egress. In truth, Egress was planning to add another technique into his first one, but decided that it'd be best to see how deep Raiden would play in his hands before he makes modifications. Egress watched in excitement as his two dragons attacked Raiden from two different directions, at angles that would be very difficult to manuever from, especially with Raiden's current condition. "Shupou: Nibai Fezaryuudan!" Would Egress's tactic work? Or would Raiden muster enough strength to elude Egress's grasps?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Feather Shower
Range: -
Description: Hane Hitoame is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Egress Uchiha. By forming the following Tora, Boar, Dragon, Bird handseals, Egress can expel a hundred black sharp feathers from his mouth. These feathers would flower around like a shower and rain around the opponent, used to confuse them. However, the main purpose of this technique is for Egress to utilize Torigakure's ninjutsu.

Name: Double Feather Dragon Projectile [Double Black Dragon Bullet]
Range: Close-Long
Description: Nibai Fezaryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Egress Uchiha. Instead of creating one feather dragon, Egress can create two. After forming the needed handseals, Egress can create the two feather dragons which would have the same properties as the original. This gives Egress a more "double-edged" attack. Egress generally uses this to surround and confuse opponents, then unleash them to attack from multiple directions which can rip through limbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 182
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 am

The Uchiha known to the Shinobi world as the menace Raiden, was in trouble. How could the god of thunder be so careless as to let Raiton be his downfall? It was a laughable situation and was most fascinating too. Raiden was in dire need of what most would call divine intervention. Flexing his muscles a little, Raiden winced in pain but still managed a smirk. The Hokage should know that Raiden would never surrender without a fight to the end. The Uchiha's vision became blurry for a few moments, but the man pulled himself together. It was unbearable to think that this could easily be the long and prosperous life. At this moment in time the Uchiha could only stand his ground and wait. But what was he waiting for? Shouldn't he be preparing himself for one last grand maneuver? Either way it didn't matter at all since Egress was now on the move. Raiden's eyes widened as the first wave of attack came at him. Crashing through the very floor that he stood upon five feet from his left side. Raiden knew full well that his body was lacking in general mobility. But it gave him a little breathing space, appearing that far away. Shifting his weight quickly, Raiden stepped back onto his right leg. Thus slanting his body to the side as the Dragon came at him full force. The dragon that came at him first, managed to hit its target. But it still wasn't enough to fully immobilize Raiden. That dragon instead dug into his flesh on his left arm. However it still wasn't enough to severe the arm, as Raiden aimed to hop out of the way.

As this was accomplished, another dragon appeared. This time 10 feet away from the man was moving directly towards him. The second dragon was attacking from the front. The Hokage was definitely trying to back Raiden into a corner. But the Uchiha was determine to persevere, he couldn't die. At least not yet, since this fight would be over before it started. The Uchiha planned on pulling out a defensive Jutsu. But before he could form the necessary hand seals, the damage caused to his head and brain was too much. The Uchiha was seeing everything in doubles. His left hand rose towards his mouth, wincing in pain as he did so. His right hand shifted towards his Kusanagi sword and was thrusted forth. Raiton chakra danced on the tip of the blade, but soon vanished. The pain was too much to bear and as a result, Raiden's resistance was futile to say the least. This meant that the dragon that came from the front would collide with the blade. And in time it would bypass this attempt at defending himself. The dragon dug into Raiden's right hand and the blade slipped from his grasp. The dragon would collide with his chest cavity and in that moment the man had a wake up call. This is it. The moment that the world had been waiting for had finally arrived. And who more fitting than the Hokage to give the people what they wanted? The dragon ripped into the chest area of the Uchiha and he was flung backward. The man would slid across the ground after being thrown like a rag doll. A smile was on his face as all movement seized, blood trickled from his mouth.

"Egress....." The man uttered as his words trailed off into nothingness. Raiden was at the point where he would confess and atone for his many sins.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Egress saw how it all began and how it came to a close. The Hokage is the one who will witness the death of Uchiha Raiden. It didn't seem that the man is in a state that he could counter any more attacks, much less move a feet from his current position. The pain and damage that the dragon caused within his chest might have also disrupted any thoughts of evading, escaping, and even battling. The Uchiha can feel his anxiety slowly melting away. He heard a faint voice, coming from Raiden's direction. Could it be a call? It sounded like "Egress..." He calmly and casually walked towards Raiden's body. Egress stopped when he is five feet away from Raiden's right side. He looked down at the face of the fallen Uchiha. A face with a blood-dripping smile. With the minutes they spent battling each other in a deathmatch, it didn't seem surprising that Raiden would feel a bit proud. The smile that has cursed hundreds of souls. He felt like he had freed those souls from the curse. He shifted his eyes at Raiden's eyes. The Sharingan is still active in those hateful eyes. Only at the end of the battle could Egress penetrate through Raiden's Sharingan with his own eyes, and see Raiden's reality. There was a beautiful angel.. with wings that beamed and outshoned even the brighest of stars. An angel that inspired all other angels, and caused envy wherever it went. But suddenly, the angel looked up. There was a growing darkness within it. A certain hatred. But it wasn't just hatred. Jealously and greed was also mixed within it. The feeling was locked deep within the angel's heart. He had a particular lust. But for what? Egress looked around the heaven he entered. There was no one around them to have caused the angel to have ill ambitions. No one pulling the strings. Egress looked at the angel's shadow. It was still heavenly and showed no signs of demention. The Hokage suddenly knew how to find the answer. Egress looked up, the same thing the angel was doing. There was a being above the clouds of the paradise. A being so magnificent and bright, that it outshoned the angel! Of course! How curious. The angel was after the one that was brighter than him. But who was the being? This warm feeling that Egress is feeling, seems to be caused by the being's sudden presence. No, the only being that would have beammed brighter than the angel would be............

It can't be..... thought Egress. His eyes stared into the being's light. Kami..?! wondered Egress. Only God could have ascended above the angel. Egress looked back at the angel. The darkness grew bigger, as reflected when Egress noticed fiery within the angel's eyes. The darkness shrouded the angel, and the thing that happened next is something that Egress could no believe. The angel, with his own free will, ripped the darkness from his heart and squeezed it, allowing it to arise to the surface. The bright and beautiful angel was no more. The darkness covered the angel, changing its nature completely. In short, the angel's body converted to a dark colour and its wings grew shorter, turning deformed. A smile widened on the angel's face. It has turned fallen. The angel that rose above all angels and spirits, could no longer be recognized as such compared to the one Egress was seeing. It has became impure and twisted. It lusted for God's glory and power. The angel wanted to be the best. One who could not be bettered by another. He needed God's light. The angel flew towards the being high above the clouds. But with a giant stomp from it, the angel was stopped and fell back to the ground. All angels that wanted to rise to godship were stopped by God. The angel stood no chance. The angel, now angry, letted out a loud cry, that shattered all of the heaven. Rising back to his feet, the angel knew that it stood no chance against God without a ladder to get to him. With a brilliant and mischevious mind, it started to hunt the many angels that surrounded it, wondering about how his beauty diminished. One by one, angels kept dying. Egress understood now. The darkness was his armor. The darkness was the angel's key to glory and ascension. Just then, the angel turned his head towards Egress and looked into his eyes. His next prey is clear. The angel charged towards Egress, his dark wings cutting across the air. But strangely, Egress did not feel afraid, nervous, or worried. In fact, the inexplicable level of calmness and relaxation is something that EGress has never felt before. Suddenly, a bright and golden aura suddenly appeared around Egress. The aura turned into a light that stung the eyes of the angel. Then, huge waves of light shot out from the aura and it burned the fallen angel intensely. In short, the darkness started to rip apart and dissipate from the angel, until that golden and marvelous angel under the darkness reveal itself once again. But not for long. When he came close to Egress, he widened his mouth and expelled a loud shriek. The angel had the sound of defeat. But when it came to an inch away from Egress's face, the wonderful light emanating from Egress blocked out his vision, turning the heaven into a world of pure holy light. And after that, Egress found himself back in his own world, staring down at the eyes of Uchiha Raiden. The eyes of the fallen angel.

Now that he saw Raiden's truth locked deep within his eyes, he understood what Raiden's intention was. Even though he looked into Raiden's eyes for only five seconds, he felt like he had been in Raiden's world for six days, understanding more of the angel's actions. He, was a being, that outmatched and outclassed every single shinobi that competited against him. And when he became so successful that no one can beat him, he began to have thoughts on rising higher than any shinobi who have lived. A wonderful man, who fell into his own cruel world identical to that of the Devil, and made his way towards godship with an unshatterable will. That is, until he confronted the Hokage. A man with fought his way with the light. Purity was Egress's armor. It was his most greatest defense and protection. Impenetratable and Indeniable. Raiden has made three mistakes. The first one, was to have thoughts to challenge the man with such a high purity and greatness. His second one, was locking his gaze to Egress's own. And his third mistake, was the attempt to overcome someone as the same level as him that has not fallen. Raiden, was a shinobi who turned to a different nature of his own accord and of his own doing to attain his goals. There was no one who pushed that nor caused it. No one had tricked him. Raiden's downfall was brought upon him because he chose another path. And because of that, Egress felt no mercy whatsoever to spare this man. With his eyes still lcoked into Raiden's own, he felt that their souls have connected somehow. "Uchiha Raiden, for attempted assassination of the Hokage and its name, you will be executed by my hands. Before I, Uchiha Egress, gives peace to your doom, you're given the chance to have any last words," declared Egress. Egress then shifted his hand towards the hilt of his Ninjato, which will be the weapon of choice.

This man must die in order for him to discover a new destiny... The more he prolongs in this world, the more he'll suffer from his own heart. There was nothing holding him back. He is prepared to kill a fellow Konohagakure ninja and a fellow Uchiha clan member who has found his own road to succeed. With his eyes still starting down at Raiden's eyes, he gave Raiden twenty-five seconds to speak his will or repentance. Then, he unsheathed his sword, kept his eyes on Raiden's own for as long as he is still alive, aimed his sword at a vital organ, and with sudden and quick force, brought the sword down at Raiden's heart. The sword will pierce through the Uchiha's heart, send humongous pain throughout his body, and then kill him.... Raiden....
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

((Finally you posted Lol))

The end was near for Raiden and Egress was apparently enjoying himself too. The thought of ridding the world of someone such as Raiden, would get anyone excited. But most men already deduced this as not to be the easiest thing they could accomplish. Many Shinobi had tried and they all failed, so why shouldn't it be the same for Egress too? Raiden laid on the ground as Egress's blade edged closer to his chest. The man was obviously aiming to pierce through his heart. This meant that death would be the next thing to come. And as the blade came closer, Raiden smiled and uttered his last words. "We will meet in the next life" the man said in a feint tone. Raiden's right hand then rose as the sword pierced his chest. The Shinobi's last words held some meaning to them, but why were these words so important? The curtains had finally fell and the final act came to a close. Since now the Hokage would have a Chidori Eisou three inches away from his back and the gap closing quickly. Raiden was now actually standing 12 feet behind the Hokage. The Chidori spear, would aim to pierce through the heart of the Hokage from the back. It was a very ironic situation, since the chidori spear was aiming for the Hokage's heart. A shadow clone with Raiden's a Shadow copy of Raiden's Kusangi blade. Would appear one feet away on the right side of the Hokage. The blade would be aiming to decapitate the Hokage's head. That was if Raiden's initial attack managed to fail. This is something that the man had doubts about, since his attack was set up with perfect timing. It is generally at this moment, that the hero would say something rather uplifting. Words that would be so reassuring, that everyone would believe in that hero. But at the moment, the villain known as Raiden had turned the table. However for one to truly understand what had transpired. Perhaps taking a trip back in time, a few minutes before would be the best idea. And so one must turn back the pendulum a little, in order to understand things better.

Turning Back The Pendulum

The Hokage had cunning summoned forth four pillars, in which their task was to electrocute the Uchiha. From the looks of things, Raiden was trapped and had nowhere to go. The Hokage had successfully landed a hit at that moment. The hair that protected Raiden, had become a conductor of sorts. Thus guiding Raiton Chakra in Raiden's direction. And the purpose of the Raiton chakra was not only to zap, but to cause even brain damage. Most Shinobi would have succumbed to such a thing, but Raiden was a little different. The man wasn't named Raiden for nothing, it wasn't a mistake that he also utilize Raiton Chakra. The Hokage was the one being a little naive at the moment and should have known better. Raiden controls, eat and breathe lightning. So why would the Hokage attempt to destroy him using Raiton Chakra? The turning point of this little bout came when Raiden, decided to defend himself. And here is what had really happened.

Quote :
As the Raiton energy manifested itself, Raiden already planned ahead for his defense it seems. The hair that was around him, coiled itself up into a sphere around him. This way whatever movements he was making inside this sphere wouldn't be seen. His muscle movements would be non existent as he prepared himself for the worst. Raiden's Sharingan kept a close eye on things, the preparation was already over. Perhaps the Hokage was underestimating him and Raiden understood where he was coming from.

The Shinobi's movements that was hidden inside that little sphere. Gave the man the opportunity to come up with a cunning plan. And this is how he managed to accomplish this. Raiden possess the ability to expel Raiton Chakra from his entire body, without the need for hand seals. The technique itself is very akin to the Hyuga's heavenly rotation technique. Except that Raiden doesn't need to spin in order to expel the Raiton Chakra. The technique is known to Raiden as "Raikou Jiten". The technique enables to not only Attck, but more importantly Defend also. All the man had to do was expel the Raiton chakra from his body. And during the whole confusion of the Hokage's own lightning Jutsu. It made it very easy for Raiden to hide the fact, that he done such a thing. The Raiton energy emerged from his body quickly. And by interacting with Egress's own lightning Jutsu. It effectively nullified it, but Raiden neede something that would state otherwise. Something that was enough to trick the Hokage, into thinking that his attack had worked. As a result of this, Raiden was forming a set of hand seals simultaneously. The Uchiha didn't just form his hair into a sphere. The man was hiding his muscle movements and hand seals. That way the Hokage wouldn't suspect a thing and Raiden succeeded in doing this. The point of the hand seals was to cast a Genjutsu upon the Hokage. Raiden dared to try it and it worked, that again was another bonus in all of this. The Genjutsu came into play, thus Raiden was able to trick the eyes of the Hokage. The Genjutsu that Raiden had used, was a very famous one. "Ame no Uzume~ The Great persuader". The Genjutsu is meant for extracting information, at least that is it's base ability. But Ame no Uzume possess the ability to hypnotize the target. And by doing so, it is able to project images, being able to fabricate a lie. The set up was perfect and the stage was said. Egress was hypnotized into thinking that everything he attempted had work. At least most of it, not to mention Raiden also succeeded at making it believable. The apparent struggle to stand up to the Hokage's might. The fact that the Hokage thought his own logic and intellect had surpassed Raiden's own. It was these things that infuriated the Uchiha even more. Not even his fellow clan members could ever hope to understand him. How could they possibly grasp what the Uchiha was all about? The trap was set and Egress played right into it too. During the time that Raiden was being bombarded by Egress's attacks. The man used his Raikou Jiten to not only nullify the Hokage's attack. But to also use the lightning channeled to crack the earth beneath him. It would break in a circular manner, thus allowing Raiden to fall inside the building. The man would evade the attacks that was aiming to do him harm above. In the meantime, his Genjust was very much active and his illusion held onto the mind of his victim. Raiden would move quickly using his Shunshin technique. Breaking the sound barrier with his movements, while exiting through the window of the building. The Shinobi also took into consideration, the time that Egress used to prepare his other attacks. Raiden watched from a distance, but the Hokage was still under an illusion. Thus is means, the man hadn't suspected a thing. And as the Hokage emerged once more to finish off Raiden. The Uchiha smiled from a distance after seeing Egress go to work. The man also made sure, that Egress wasn't hiding a Shadow clone of sorts. It would be a pain if Raiden's ultimate plan, ended in failure. To further explain things better, all of Egress's attacks were hitting their mark. But the man was merely running around, fighting against an illusion. A cooked up sequence of deceit and lies. courtesy of Raiden that is.

Raiden emerged once more standing on the railings of the building. Egress on the other hand had hit his mark once more. The fake Raiden, being struck by the dragons, blood and all was all a lie. And the best part was that the Hokage hadn't suspected a thing. And after the attack seized, that's when Raiden created a shadown clone and sent it forward. The Uchiga then hopped from the railings, Raiton Chakra being channeled through his sword. The man would close the gap to 12th feet, while his shadow clone moved in. The greatest thing about this Genjutsu, was that Egress was unaware of what was going on around him. This meant that his focus, would be on the fake Raiden and not on the real one. Raiden was amused by the Hokage's words, the man even took the time to imagine things. This meant that all the things that Egress supposedly saw when he looked into Raiden's eyes. Was nothing but a lie, brought on by the Hokage's own desires, it was painful and yet fun to watch. Raiden still had his guard up as his shadow clone. And Chidori Eisou attack went after the Hokage. How could Egress expect this fight to be over? Raiden hadn't even showed off his strongest jutsus. Assuming that he had won, was way to childlike of the Hokage and as a result he would pay the price. The Sharingan of the Uchiha known as Raiden lit up. Once his attacks had landed, the Hokage would come to know true hatred. The sounds of battle in the distance, caused Raiden to become even more excited too.

The Present

"This is rather ironic, don't you think?"

-46 CP 138/200

Name: Ame no Uzume~ The Great persuader
Range: Close~ Far (0~10m+)
Post active: 10
Skill: Genjutsu
Description: Using the Sharingan or through the use of hand seals. Raiden is able to cast a genjutsu that will otherwise hypnotize his target(s). This will allow the user to extract information from his target, or to simply brainwash them into doing the user’s bidding. The user will then be able to show different types of images or even a fabricated lie in other to get what they want basically through a form of persuasion. The Genjutsu is quite powerful and will cause the target(s) to answer truthfully to the questions being asked. Or to even follow the user’s commands with little to no resistance.

Name: Raikou Jiten- Thunder Rotation
Range: Close (0~5m)
Description: Utilizing the lightning element the user will release lightning from their body which will then taken of the form of a sphere around them. It is a bit like the Hyuga clan heavenly spin technique. Except that it doesn’t require the user to actually rotate themselves. The lightning sphere is quite big and can be used for defensive and attacking purposes. Once the opponent comes in contact with the jutsu it will proceed to electrocute them while cutting them as well. This particular technique uses the lightning elements ability to cut and electrocute. Being zapped by the lightning can deal a deadly blow due to the high voltage passing through the victim.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Type: Attack

Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Egress's sword started to pierce down towards Raiden's heart. However, before "Raiden" spoke his "final" words, Egress's Sharingan started to itch as it now recognized the foreign chakra that was secretly implanted into Egress's mind and body undetected. In Egress's field of vision, the mark of the Sharingan: a tattoo-like symbol with three tomae surrounding one black pupil materialized on Raiden's head. Egress recognized and knew what it meant. The Sharingan confirmed that his mind has been infiltrated by foriegn chakra. This, being the only possibility, revealed to Egress that he was under the power of a Genjutsu. And now, the mark told Egress that he is now able to expell his own chakra from his own body to dispell the illusion. Consuming chakra on the area with a different chakra color, Egress quickly drew it and the other chakra from his body, thus ending the spell. Not only that, but Egress also reflected the chakra back to wherever it came from. The foreign chakra in his body would automatically go back to the one who conjoured it and has the same chakra color. Then, the genjutsu that affected him would be reversed and effect the user. But before Egress pushed it out, he already stabbed his sword through Raiden's chest. The illusional body of Raiden started to diminish from Egress. All of "Raiden"'s actions and words told Egress that it never actually happened. Many thoughts such as, "A genjutsu??!! When did that happen?, How could I have been affected without noticing it?, or Does this mean that everything had been a fantasy? popped up in his head. But none of them needed an asnwer right now. They all confirmed one thing to Egress. His fight with Uchiha Raiden is not over. Now that his senses have been cleared, his sense of sight and sense of hearing were the most important. For one thing, he shifted his eyes towards the right and spotted a hint of black trousers and black boots at the corner of his eye. Egress immediately recognized the clothing as he observed it today. In fact, he is in battle with the person who is wearing those pants and footwear. Furthermore, a buzzing sound and a faint chirp of what sounds to be like a thousand birds is picked up by Egress. Most of the sound have been blocked out because he is more focused on the figure on his right.

Egress's reactions went haywire. The neural synapses were incredibly speeding up inside of him, allowing his body to move accordingly to defend itself. If there was a rating in a skill scale on a 10/10 capability, Egress's best capability, other than Chakra Control, would be Reflexes/Reaction Time. And because of that natural capability, he moved quickly and nearly instantenously to react, evade, block, or counter. When the Chidori Eisou is just three inches behind him, Egress immediately shifted his body towards the right, bending his knees and twisting his muscles to face Raiden. Or at least, a more realistical one. Egress consumed and spreaded a large amount of chakra from his body and is prepared to convert it to Raiton. But something appeared in Egress's Sharingan's field of vision. A mark of the Sharingan, identical to the one that appeared on the head of the illusional Raiden, appeared, this time, on Raiden's abdomen. For the mark to appear on the middle part of Raiden's chest, it only meant one thing. The Raiden in front of him is a Bunshin. Egress went for a weapon attached to his back but was stopped when a spear of Raiton pierced through the side of Egress's arm (leaving a one-inch wound on Egress's lower part of his arm), created a two inch mark on Egress's the right side of his upper chest, and created a severe wound on Egress's left arm. A stream of blood shot out from Egress, as well as a little yelp of pain. Those wounds and the blood dripping from it were very noticable. The wounds looked to be severe. Luckily for Egress, if he had not twisted his body towards RAiden's clone and grabbed for a tool, his rib would have been pierced. Furthermore, the Raiton attack made him flex his hips and lower his head, thus allowing him to dodge the Bunshin's swing towards Egress's head. Egress then spinned two meters to the left away from the clone before it can make another attack, and he almost lost balance too. Egress studied the high frequency waves and appearance of the spear, recognizing it as the Chidori Eisou jutsu. Egress placed his left hand on the wound on his chest as an area of blood surrounded it. Small and little amounts of blood were slowly dripping from Egress's wounds. If the battle happen to last for more than five hours, Egress would die from the blood loss. Egress began to heave three heavy coughs, but regained his previous state quickly after that. The blood can be easily ignored and Egress is sure he can last long enough before the blood loss can have a major effect on him, but the pain cannot be beared quite so. In fact, because of the pain and tissue damage, Egress is now unable to use techniques that require him to weave more than eight handseals for some time and his handseal speed is now a little slower. WHo knows what other effects have led the Hokage into such a disadvantage. But despite the damage and constant pain prickling in his body, Egress had enough strength to move on. The Chidori Eisou would make the clone either jump over it or travel through below it to get to Egress. Egress looked at the other Raiden, the one with the Chidori Eisou. Just by looking at his chakra flow and density of his chakra color, Egress could tell that he is the real Raiden. What a clever man..... As they were all within the distance Egress needed to execute his defense/attack technique, the Uchiha changed his chakra nature to that of Raiton and released an electric zone that spreaded five meters from his current position. Chidori Nagashi! emitted Egress. A burst of electricity erupted from every single part of Egress's part, and struck anything within its attack range. Raiden, who is still four meters away from Egress as well as his Bunshin, would be affected as they're within the attack zone. Not only would the Raiton technique shock and paralyze Raiden and the Bunshin should it reach them, but it would also neutralize the effects of Raiden's Chidori Eisou and diminish it. This was all set up so Egress can revert back to his original strategy. Any attacks directed towards Egress would be reflected instantly, but this is something Egress had doubts about since should they lay an attack on him after he activated the Raiton defense, Raiden would have a high chance of being stunned. Egress's Sharingan were scanning the area in to study any hidden attacks.

For me to fall for a genjutsu even for about a minute is pretty impressive. If I'm right, then he must have channeled his chakras to my chakra flow from hidden angles that I've not checked, most likely my back. If that's the case, then that genjutsu must be pretty high level. thought Egress while the jutsu is still active. Also, just by looking at the amount of Raiden's chakra color with his Sharingan, he could tell that it was an A-rank or S-rank genjutsu. Egress now kept his guard up from the behind and the front. He would be searching the area for any hidden traps or chakra, only to find that they were not present. This would mean that Egress is no longer under the influence of Genjutsu, nor would he ever be in future times as he would be looking out for chakra surging towards him from all directions during the battle. Genjutsu would never befall him again. After his Chidori Nagashi is over, Egress would back up five meters for some extra room and grip onto the handle of his Kama. Despite the stress of the situation, Egress couldn't help cracking a grin. I'm kinda glad that you're still alive. I wouldn't want to disgrace your legacy so quickly. he thought. Then he looked at Raiden's chakra levels and could tell they've dropped considerably since the last time he saw them. I haven't used 15% yet and you've consumed a heavy amount just to set up that strategy to kill me. But this isn't over yet. Perhaps I had underestimated you and wasn't serious during our battle. I have a feeling that the REAL battle... is about to begin. The Uchiha expected raiden and his Bunshin to try to evade, which would settle with his new plan. He would wait for his nerves to settle down the pain. The dragon that pierced through the illusional Raiden would be nothing more than a pile of feathers, but the other dragon is stilla ctive. It hung above a tower, waiting for new directions or else it will seperate itself. Egress used the dragon to attack Raiden and his Bunshin. Since the dragon would be coming from the right, the real Raiden would be the first target while his Bunshin would be the second. The leftover projectile would arrive to its destination in less than two seconds, where if Raiden or his Bunshin were to dodge it, the dragon would instantly twirl and go after them again. Adopting a battle stance, Egress prepared himself to resume the battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Thousand Birds Current
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven Earth Change
Type: Genjutsu/Doujutsu
Post Active: 10
Description: Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.

Egress's CP: 160
Back to top Go down
~Don Pluto~
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
~Don Pluto~

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 am

The moment of truth had arrived for Raiden, but the man knew better than to count his chickens, before the eggs actually hatched. Instead the man began musing over what would happen next, his Sharingan shinning bright. And as usual the man was scanning the area for any shenanigans. These shenanigans also involved Genjutsu's that his opponent, may attempt to use against him. And it wasn't surprising at all, when Raiden detected his own Genjutsu. The man smiled for a moment, as his chakra changed course, thus overriding the Genjutsu used against him. And by doing so the man dispelled it quickly, as his opponent did earlier. The fact that his Genjutsu was dispelled, Raiden knew that Egress was no longer under his influence. The Uchiha now had his eyes locked onto his opponent, observing the situation more than ever. The Hokage had no doubt figured out Raiden's little scheme and defended impressively. The Uchiha smiled while observing this display, his Sharingan scanning the area at all times. The man was being consistent as always, the moment he stopped defending, that's the moment his life will end. Raiden didn't actually thought for a moment, that he'd be having this much fun. But the Uchiha had to be careful not to get absorbed into this fight. It was time to see what kind of battle reflexes the Hokage had. And my oh my was he a flexible one, the Showdown clone had missed its mark. The Uchiha was hoping to behead his opponent, but the man had missed by mere inches. Tilting his head to the side from a distance, Raiden watched as his Bunshin moved away. The Chidori spear was still active in his hand for a few moments. The Clone hopped away gracefully, before turning to face the man. It was standing a mere five meters away from Egress. And like the original Raiden, its Sharingan prowess was just as exceptional. Egress was no doubt using the Sharingan's natural ability to see Chakra. Which meant that figuring out attacks, through Chakra and hand seals was an easy task. This resulted in head on attacks becoming redundant. It's one of the reasons why many, never faced a Uchiha one on one. But fortunately, two Uchiha clan members are now locked in combat. Raiden also noticed the chakra build up in Egress, immediately recognizing the Chakra type. As did the Clone that was ever so vigilant to say the least. After seeing this, Raiden soon came to realize that this is where the actually battle would start. It was time for them to start strutting their stuff and may the best Uchiha win. Its been a while since Raiden had a good ol Taijutsu combat. These days, as soon as someone sees him, they opt for a powerful Ninjutsu. Raiden understood where many of these opponents were coming from. Perhaps seeing things from their point of view would be most beneficial. Maybe he should try doing the same against Egress. Try seeing things from the Hokage's point of view. No, not the Hokage, but a fellow clansman. In Raiden's eyes the Uchiha is a fallen clan, it didn't matter that they had a member acting as the Hokage. It was simply that, the man was acting, in Raiden's eyes the Uchiha would never be accepted. They were the cause for too much fear and paranoia. At one point, the Uchiha was also erased from existence. Now the clan was beginning to replenish themselves, slowly but surely.

So far both warrior were good, both offensively and defensively. It's generally at this point that frustration sets in. But fighting isn't just about skills and Jutsu, should it lack a certain ingredient. Then whatever one was cooking would taste really nasty. And for this recipe, Raiden needed to add, strategy and patience. Only then should the man ignite the flames and start to stir the pot. Raiden took notice of the wounds that the Hokage suffered and almost felt like putting himself in the same situation too. Maybe then it would even the odds a little. Raiden however felt as if the scale was tipped in the Hokage's favor most recently. The Chidori technique that Raiden used was soon dispelled. The Uchiha was being cautious about a couple of things. It was always best to plan ahead and that's exactly what Raiden was doing now. As stated before, Raiden and his bunshin self was keeping a close eye on things. Their Sharingan went to work, searching for Genjutsu in order to dispel it. Whilst also observing the Hokage and his Chakra flow too. And while doing this, Raiden noticed the Chakra build up and so defended against it. The Shadown clone dipped into its pouch, while taking out a pair of Kunais. There was something very special about this pair of Kunais. Raiden on the other hand dipped into his pouch also, thus taking out of scroll. The Scroll quickly unfolded itself, and as the burst of Chakra came forth. Raiden simultaneously held the scroll up. While watching the path of the Raiton chakra as it traveled. The scroll had five symbols place upon it. And each symbol represented a Chakra element, it was a convenient way of defending oneself. Not to mention that it was also very chakra preserving too. The Lightning Chakra that emitted from Egress would be drawn to the scroll itself. More specifically, it would be attracted to the Raiton symbol, thus being absorbed and neutralized. Raiden suspected that that might have gone against the Hokage's plans. But that wasn't the main issue here. Raiden, the real one soon shifted his weight, as the scroll soon to retract, thus rolling itself up. While being tucked away quickly in the Shinobi's garments. The Bunshin on the other hand also defended itself by channeling the Lightning element through its body. The Hokage was perhaps being a little naive now. Then again it could all be a ploy, but Raiden was confident enough to show the man a thing or two. " Raikou Jiten". The Raikou Jiten technique is quite similar to the technique the Hokage used. However it had a few more applications, this made it a more superior technique. At least that's how Raiden looked at it and who could possibly tell him any different? To explain what happened when the Bunshin channeled Raiton chakra through its body. The Chakra would come forth, clashing with the Hokage's own Raiton chakra. This meant that both Chakras would cancel each other out. The fact that the Shadow clone wasn't struck by an attack, meant it still remained. Raiden, both of them that it was very aware of their surroundings. The dragons that attacked the Genjutsu Raiden earlier. Not to mention the feathers that were scattered across the ground. The special Kunai's that the Shadown clone held, would also be protected against the Raiton chakra. This happened as a result of Raiden's own Chakra, stopping the Kunai acting as a conductor.

The Kunai's that the Shadow clone Raiden carried, had two by products of the trees attached to them. This meant that the Kunais had a pair of these products attached to them. Raiden was waiting for the right opportunity to attack the Hokage. While scanning the area for Genjutsus and other forms of attacks. "The Hokage seems to be underestimating me somehow. That smirk on his face, suggest that he thinks he has won this battle. But I'm not quite sure if he understands the situation he's in". Raiden thought to himself, before the opportunity presented itself to him. The Hokage was perhaps a little bit too confident indeed. And Raiden or rather his clone would exploit this cockiness of his. The sequence of defense and offense maneuvers would occur simultaneously. Raiden began stringing together a set of hand seals quickly, no more than six was required. The idea was a very basic one, it was to stop the Hokage from being too much of a nuisance. The dragon attacked the real Raiden and as it came in closer, the Jutsu came into play. "Fuujou Shinkuu". A wide vacuum materialized, leading to what seemed like another dimension. Its pulling power was most impressive, as it did not only pull the dragon into it. But it also began breaking it down. The feathers and everything that came along with that dragon would disappear into the vacuum. Never to resurface again, unless Egress of course conjured another one. Raiden's gaze soon shifted towards the foolish Hokage. The man who cracked a smirk earlier and yet went and did something foolish. As the Hokage hopped backward, not minding his step. The Shadow clone poised itself, vanishing but not before positioning itself in Egress's blind spot. The Shadow performed the famous Body flicker known to Raiden. Breaking the sound barrier, traveling at speeds. That even the great Sharingan wouldn't be able to keep track of entirely. The direction in which Egress hopped was actually in the direction of the shadow clone. (You didn't specify which direction you hopped in). The clone however closed the gap, both Kunai's in hand. And with them came the by product of the rees, which was the exploding paper tags. The paper tags were wrapped around the hilt of the Kunais. This meant that when Raiden pulled them out, the exploding tags would have been hidden. And as such the Hokage would have no means of seeing what was hidden in Raiden's hands. The Clone appeared behind Egress a mere feet away. The tags activated, time seemed to have come to a crawl. As Raiden would sacrifice his shadow clone for a simple task. As Raiden the clone appeared behind the Hokage. The exploding tags would be activated. And being that each each was wrapped with two tags each. The power of the explosion and its radius. Would be far more devastating than usual, as one would expect, this was a death blow. The blast would not only aim to blow off limbs and works. But utterly incapacitate the Hokage this time round. The Real Raiden directed the vacuum in the direction of the attack. The vacuum would aim to protect Raiden from the blast that was about to take place.

-10 128/200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Genin
Genin
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 pm

((Okay Egress its been 48rs now since I last posted. So instead of Killing your character right away, like I feel like doing now. I will let you Pm me a scenario that works for both of us. For now I reserved the right to call my hit, until I get that PM))
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Egress immediately modified his strategy when he noticed a change in Raiden's chakra levels as he used his Fuuinjutsu. He is successful in deducing the general fighting skills and battle elements of his opponent. A Raiton and Katon master, a user in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and his acrobatic prowess hinted a specialty in Taijutsu. Raiden is also extremely intelligent and a keen analyst, meaning Egress should expect that whatever tactic he makes would be disrupted by a countermeasure. He observed as Raiden's chakra went "crazy" and began to go imbalance before attaining balance, to know that his technique would be a Fuuinjutsu one. Egress could already predict in his head that he would not last long against Raiden who is capable of utilizing Fuinjutsu in his current, noticably reduced state. Should he defeat the Uchiha and save his life, he must make countermeasures against his enemy's countermeasures. Time to reveal his weapon. Egress tapped into the hidden power located near his neck. The talon-like marks of his Sora Juin quickly surged throughout Egress's body, allowing Egress to access his inner "potential." The marks pumped muscle energy, stamina energy, and body energy through Egress, giving him more strength, speed, power, stamina, reflexes, endurance, and a faster recovery rate. It is noted that his senses have been increased to great levels as well as a higher jumping power. This all happened the time Raiden's Kage Bunshin appeared behind Egress's blind spot and started to pull out the kunai.

Although Egress's Sharingan is unable to detect the presence of a being behind him, Egress's enhanced sense of touch which actively stimulated his awareness allowed Egress to feel the movement of something behind him. The movement was felt as quick which attracted Egress's attention. Egress quickly turned around to see Raiden's Bunshin behind him with a kunai in each of his hands. The Hokage's immediate thought would be that the Kage Bunshin would throw the kunai at him. Yet that seemed to be easy. At this point, the exploding tags were about 0.9 second before activating. Egress quickly twirled his legs towards the Kage Bunshin and jumped back, ascending about four meters in the air. The two reasons that he did not attack the Bunshin would be for one, with the observations in his battle, he knew that a Kage Bunshin of someone as skilled as Raiden would be able to strike a hit on him before he even thinks about attacking and two, judging from the muscle tension, the Bunshin would not make an attempt to attack Egress with the kunai. This would seem strange to Egress, and with his skill of anticipation and deduction, he is most likely within an area that a hidden attack that Egress has not foreseen would be launched. if that's true and someone like Raiden is planning it, then the attack would deliver heavy damage to him. Egress's theory was confirmed when he saw the twitch just a millisecond before the explosion occured. And the blast radius was pretty large. It had enough power to destroy the entire top of the Hokage's Building. However, Egress was already weaving handseals when the explosion occured. It would take about a little more than a second for the blast to reach him. Luckily for him, Sora Juin boosted Egress's recovery rate and he could no longer feel the pain that was bugging him. By now he could weave three to four handseals per second. As he did so in mid-air, when he performed the fourth handseal, the blast wave would be four meters away from his current position and would hit Egress in less than half of a second. Egress formed the last handseal and converted his chakras to that of Grandmaster energy. With the fraction of a second left to him, a long piece of an egg expelled from Egress's mouth and then expanded into a spherical egg. Egress shifted the defensive power and hardness of the egg to that of an A-rank level setting. But before the egg finished its expansion, the blast radius impacted to it.

Through the whiffs and clouds of smoke and dust, remained a partially destroyed building. The half that Egress was on is completely destroyed, leaving nothing but an opening. Raiden was successful in protecting him from his own attack, but what about Egress? With a clear opening, a cracked egg stood just seven meters from Raiden's right hand side. A second later, the egg fully cracked, revealing a shinobi with a slightly bleeding arm and a chest with a fist-size hole a centimeter deep. Egress's padded vest is battered as blood dripped from the hole. It wasn't anything overly severe, but it sure placed him in a little trouble. The hole actually reverted Egress's handseal speed back to two or three per second. Egress exitted out of the egg, his legs stuttering for a moment until he regain balance. Egress surveryed the damage. The vest covered much of the damage, and this would be no situation if a minute or two passed by. Egress looked at Raiden, expecting him to pull out a smirk. The man is surely a Kage level shinobi and is a big problem. Raiden has not suffered any particular damage. He looked around the area and his chakra flow to see that he is still normal. Furthermore, his Sora Juin will sense the movement of anything within a three meter radius of him. What is he doing wrong? Not that he is unable to figure out the answer. All of the damages he has inflicted upon me are due to close-range attacks. We're both capable of countering mid-range and long-range attacks, so he has to get close to him in order to get a hit. So that's what I'll do... Egress retained his smile. He can now act out his attacks. There will be no more surprise attacks. Egress rushed towards Raiden and quickly pulled out three shurikens and two kunai, each group in one hand. As he was doing so, he made sure to check the area in front of him, behind him, below him, and above him. He threw three shuriken and two kunai at Raiden. The kunai would aim for the lower part of Raiden so he woudl be unable to dodge just by ducking. He threw one kunai at Raiden's midsection so he won't be able to go through between it. And he threw the last two kunai at Raiden's upper part, disallowing him to jump over it. The projectiles would arrive at Raiden's position in just one second. Egress expected him to somersault, jump through it, or fli to the sides. Expecting that, Egress weaved six handseals in about two seconds and shaped Katon chakra into a ball in his mouth. Katon: Goukakyuu! Because of Sora Juin, Egress's chakra control is considerably augmented. His chakra density increases, which makes it easier for him to execute jutsu at efficient levels while using lower chakra. The chakra density is basically excessive chakra compacted into existing chakra, making it possible for Egress to execute C-rank jutsu while consuming D-rank jutsu chakra. This would be done by extracting more physical and spiritual energy from Egress and mixing it with his chakras, thus "fooling" the whole chakra-jutsu process. He blasted a ball of fire at Raiden. The ball would go to Raiden's new position if he choose to dodge it or to the same position if Raiden chooses to counter it. The ball immediately expanded into a large fireball traveling at high speeds, capable of severely burning a limb or two. Egress used this formation so quick that he expected Raiden to be under some stress. After that, he took out a kunai and threw it at Raiden should he block or dodge it. After doing that, he kept his eyes on Raiden and his own space in preperation for attacks. From the moment Egress used the Goukakyuu, there would be a four meter distance between he and Raiden. The Hokage kept his hands close together in order to predict Raiden's movements. But they would be on his chest as the pain has activated. Sora Juin would block it in about three seconds but Egress kept his view on how things were going on with Raiden.

Name: Raven's Egg
Description: Karasu Otama is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Egress Uchiha for defense purposes. By forming the needed handseals, Egress can spit out a hard, white, shell from his mouth that will immediately surround him as an large egg. This egg's hardness and resistance against attacks depend on the amount of chakra used to perform it. This defense technique only works against Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and Weaponry techniques. Against those that are below S-rank, the durable egg can pretty much block any kind of those attacks by the right rank and skill. However, against S-rank attacks, Egress needs to supply +2 more chakra than the chakra used to perform the enemy's technique. However, Egress cannot supply chakra nor defend from S-ranks that require more than 25 chakra, and the egg can only block up to one S-rank/A-rank, three B-ranks, four C-ranks, and five D-ranks. Any combo higher than the limited defense would not be blocked by the defense egg (the additional attack) and so easy vulnerability is opened on Egress. This technique can also be used as a defensive and supplementary jutsu.

Name: Great Fireball Technique
Element: Fire
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, Sasuke and Itachi are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress's CP: 148

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's Office
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next