Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Training with Sessou 87909560

Training with Sessou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

Training with Sessou Empty
PostSubject: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm

::Rasshu had walked to the training grounds. He was told to come to the training grounds, by his sensei. *Man I wounder what he want, he was on some kinda of mission for awhile, now he comes back and want me to report to the training gounds.* thought Rasshu as he sighed to himself. He sat down waiting for his sensei to come.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Sessou arrived at the area where the two were meeting. Last he had seen Rasshu was at the Hospital after they 1st met. Sessou then had a mission so he left Rasshu with a letter to train on his own until he returned. Now back Sessou had a duty to accomplish with his genin. "Hello Rasshu, its been awhile", he said with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

::Rasshu returned Sessou smile with a nod. He had jumped up, and turned towards Sessou. "Well why you called me so soon, didn't you just get back from your mission? Also what are you gong to teach me?" said Rasshu as he started to walk around looking at the grassy field.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 pm

"Chuunin exams are coming up...so I figured I should prepare you all I can before you go..And we missed out on a lot of training so we need to move fast", Sessou said. Sessou thought about what he could teach the boy. "Well...I can teach you a lot of great principles...but we can work on that later. What do you specialized in..what have you learned since I was gone?", he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

::Rasshu had stoped walking when Sessou had talked about the exams. Rasshu had a big grin on his face. "What I learned was an earth style move, but what I can truely say that I'm proud of learning is the gates. I learnt two of the eight gates s far. Today I was gonna learn the third but that can wait since your here." said Rasshu as he turned to Sessou fully giving him his whole attention.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 pm

"So you have to Doton element? Interesting...As for the gates..I guess they put you at a huge advantage. However as your sensei I must say I dont exactly approve of you using them. They are a huge risk to your health and if you use them you may die. So I suggest we do taijutsu training then", Sessou said.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm

::Rasshu had sighed. "Come on Sensei Sessou. The stress may be great but my body can take it. You forgot my clan mates endurance is stronger than you guys. But since you believe this so strong I'll listen, and won't use them. But shouldn't I learn some more Donton jutsu? Anhyway nevermind I'm just talking now."said Rasshu as he waited for his Sensei to talk.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 pm

"Despite my Doton affinity, I do not know much Doton techniques to be completely honest. Most of the techniques I show you would be of my own creation and extremely powerful. Perhaps I will teach you a powerful jutsu or two for the exams, however for now I'll work on your taijutsu. Luckily I brought these", Sesssou said as he pulled out arm and leg weights. Each weight alone equaled 75 pounds. There were 2 for the arms and 2 for the legs, equaling 300 extra pounds. This shouldnt be too much of a challenge for Rasshu, however it would significantly limit his movement. Sessou decided to start off here and depending on Rasshu's skill he would increase the weight.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm

::Rasshu had sighed abit to himself as Sessou said that he didn't have that many Donton jutsu learnt. *Well I guess I'll be on my own untill he teach me those Donton jutsu.* thought Rasshu. Rasshu had took the weights and equiped them on. He was able to move around with he weights without any problems. But his speed was greatly cut becuase of this. "This is it? Well I'll give it about a day or less before I'm back to walking regularly." said Rasshu as he did got down to start on his daily training and started to do some push ups.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Sessou watched as Rasshu added on the weights. He didnt seem to be having too much trouble with them. "Thats if you make it to tomorrow", Sessou said and he suddenly drew his black katana and lunged towards Rasshu, striking him. He didnt aim to kill...but he didnt hold back.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm

::Rasshu hd saw his sensei Sessou drawing his black kantana, and had jumped up. When Sessou came to lung forward to attack Rasshu, Rasshu blades had shot out. Rasshu had took a stance as he blocked Sessou lung attack. Rasshu had then pushed Sessou blade back maybe causing a broken block leaving Sessou open, Rasshu had droped down and did a sweep kick, aiming to send Sessou falling down to the ground.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Once he noticed Rasshu could block at that speed, Sessou decided to increase his speed. Before Rasshu could attack him, Sessou was gone and he had appeared behind Rasshu, however he didnt strike. He just kept moving around and once he figured he had Rasshu off guard he would attack again. He would stay close and attack fast...it would get much hard for Rasshu to dodge now.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 pm

::When Sessou disappeared Rasshu thought to himself. *I see he's going all out, I can't let him blindside me.* thought Rasshu. Using his great senses of smell he was able to track down Sessou, He quickly turned around and was sure to block any attack comming his way.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 pm

As long as Sessou kept moving around Rasshu, the second he would smell him, he would have moved somewhere else. Sessou seemed to get faster and faster..as a master of high speed taijutsu, this speed was basic for him to attain and sustain. He just kept moving in circles around Rasshu, confusing his senses.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

::Rasshu notice Sessou's tricks and stoped using his sense of smell to track Sessou. Sessou was moving a to fast to run after, and to fast to track. Rasshu had closed his eyes, focusing on the matter at hand. He cleared his mind of all distraction. He was using his sense of hearing, waiting for Sessou to feel comfortable so he could move in. Rasshu had waited for that moment, so he could strike Sessou.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Sessou noticed Rasshu was trying to listen in on him. Sessou suddenly used Mayakashi Ken...all traces him would disappear on that instant. He couldnt be heard, and his scent was extremely faint. Sessou then suddenly appeared in front of him and slashed at the boys chest. Not enough to kill but to wound him.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm

::Rasshu had sighed to himself when he could no longer hear of smell Sessou. Rasshu had then quickly sunk under ground avoiding Sessou downward slash. Rasshu stuck his six blades up as they pierced the ground under Sessou, Rasshu was sure if he had got Sessou, but if Sessou was wounded from the blades Rasshu could of used this to his advantage and pick up on Sessou location, due to smelling blood. Rasshu had started to move underground cutting up the ground as he moved along. If he could cause destruction to the terrain. Then it wold be hard for Sessou to even use speed.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Sessou continued moving, dodging the uprising blades. Although this didnt seem like much training yet, Sessou wanted to see how Rasshu would react to an opponent much faster than he was...Rasshu was holding his own well so Sessou just continued to dodge the blades waiting for Rasshu to make an straightforward attack. Sessou already knew what his next two moves would be, and he was interested to see how Rasshu would react to them.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 pm

::With Sessou's movements at a great lost due to Rasshu's last move, his only option would be to attack Rasshu the second he comes out from under the ground. Rasshu had thought about this, his speed wasn't dropped badly, and hecould still move so dodging an hit wasn't hard. But the real question that was on Rasshu's mind was the fact of knowing what move he qould use. Retracking his blades backis current location so he could think of a next couter strike attack.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Sessou activated his Diamond Body jutsu and then remained still, waiting for Rasshu to follow up with his next attack. During that time strong chakra gathered around Sessou and he began to be surrounded by a golden aura. The ground under him started coming up and disappearing to nothingness. Sessou was charging something and Rasshu would have to do something powerful to stop him.

170/200
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:21 pm

::Rasshu didn't have much strong jutsu in his bag of tricks. Rasshu had jumped out from the ground and too a stance. His chakra flared up, but a red arua had covered his body in an instant. His teeth became sharper than they were, his claws much sharper than they were. His blade shot out and even they took a slick shape. Rasshu had looked at Sessou, he had full control over his bloodline hidden trick. 'Berserker Rage'. He had then growled abit as the pain had caught upa huge surge of power would be sensed. Rasshu had opened up the first hidden gate. He had then charged at Sessou moving much faster than before he ever did in Berserker Rage mode. His bladed claws aimed at Sessou chest.::
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Sessou was getting ready to dodge when he suddenly sensed something...It was time for his ulterior motive to come into play...and sadly that ment it was time for him to leave this training session and the village. He looked towards Rasshu and waved goodbye before disappearing in an instant before any attacks were launched at him.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 am

::Rasshu had missed Sessou. He closed the gate his sensei leaving without any reason. "Bastard!!!" shouted Rasshu. But the stress had caught up to him. Rasshu fell to his knees and and clunched his chest. "Damn that guy, he's really pissing me off. Damn I gotta go train these gates more if I wanna survive from them."said Rasshu as he fell to the ground fully, still awake. He took this time to rest up abit.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sessou   Training with Sessou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Sessou
Page 1 of 1