Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Old School Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Old School Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Old School Training Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Old School Training Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Old School Training Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Old School Training Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Old School Training Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Old School Training Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Old School Training Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Old School Training 87909560

Old School Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

Old School Training Empty
PostSubject: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 pm

::Rasshu had woke up with a idea that he was gonna go do today. With the exams comming up in two weeks or even less, Rasshu was left to train. He knew more about his clan now, but didn't know his element just yet, he was told by others that he was going to weild two elements that didn't see eye to eye, but they would soon be used in many different powerful ways. Rasshu had went to the academy and picked up a card. This card was different, it was one of the paper cards that Kakashi had used to show what's his main element.

Rasshu had infused the card with his chakra, at first nothing happened yet but then the paper card itself had started to turn to mud. Rasshu was shocked to find out the result and then smiled slowly.
" Looks like I've got Earth Element as a main." said Rasshu as he let the academy to go to the training grounds. But before heading over to the grounds Rasshu had left the Academy Scroll room. When he left he had several scrolls with him.

Rasshu had reached the training fields and took out one of many scrolls he had took out from the scroll room. He sighed to himself as he had no idea when these Chunin exams would start, for all he knewthey could of started later on throughout the week. Rasshu threw away the thought about the exams starting so early. He wasn't told about the exams starting just yet. But this wouldn't matter face was the exams were on the way and Rasshu had the time to train for a bunch of jutsu that he could use.

Inside the scroll was the earth jutsu Underground Submarine Voyage. This was a jutsu that Rasshu himself waited to learn. He read the hadnsign of the jutsu and sat down to meditate. Earth was a powerful element itself but whatif it could be more powerful and used in more than one ways, or even advance further thought Rasshu. He had got up from his meditation time and did a few streches so he could train without the fear of throwing a body part out of wack.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

::Rasshu had jumped up to hs feet an turned to a tree, he as fully ready to train for this jutsu. He had then did a string of handsigns in a ast motion. His finges moved at such a blinding speed, that some Gennins themselves wouldn't be able to rack donw unless they had some Doujutsu, to keep up. When Rasshu was done with his string of handsigns he started to sink to the ground, he had dashed through the earth making his move.

Rasshu had tought about the Missng Mist Ninja Kaisme, This jutsu was originally his, bu Rasshu was sure he could of add some of his own flare into this jutsu. Then the thought had popped into Rasshu's head, his kunckle claws shot out from the ground and Rasshu had started to move again under the ground. Six metal blades had ripped the ground as they moved, destorying everything in it's way. Rasshu had truely made Kaisme much stronger than it was, just by adding his clan powers.

Trees, boulders, all in it's wake were being destoryed. Rasshu had then jumped out from the ground landing on the ground and looking at what he caused. "Damn I guess I really did take it a bit over the top. Well I can coun this jutsu off my list of jutsu to learn. I turned a simple C rank jutsu into maybe a B rank." said Rasshu as he was scratching at hs head. He laughed a bit as his spirits had rised with just from this one jutsu.

"I'm gonna take out that sensei of mines and show him that the new generation is better than the old." said Rasshu as he started to strech some more to stay limber. He still had a few of jutsu to train to learn. He had turned to a destoryed boulder that was cut into three. She had slightly sat on the destoryed boulder, being sure not to throw his weight so he won't fall. He had puller out the Underground Submarine Voyage scroll andplaced a check mark on the scroll he then put the sccroll away.

"Well next jutsu, should be another Earth Release jutsu." said Rasshu in an laid back tone.::
Learned Underground Submarine Voyage
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

::Rasshu had looked at his hands as their were several morse scrolls, showing him handigns and descriptions of the moves for him to learn the jutsus, that were in the the scroll. Earth jutsu was powerful but Rasshu thought of a way on making Earth jutsu way more deadly for someone of his rank. Sincee he couldn't learn the A rank jutsu or even the S rank earth jutsu he was forced to advance his training with earth jutsu.

He ease his mind as he started to move and sit down. With his mind at ease he should be able to figure out a way to reach this goal. As the time was moving, Rasshu was still thinking about what to do when he finially thought of one substance that was of earth but truely stronger than earth in raw power, and defense. Metal..... Metal is made up of fragments of earh itself. Plua that fact that it combact enough it can cause a lot of damage.

This was a great idea to strength an earh sytle jutsu, by making an advance sytle of earth release. But the problem would be on how to do such a thing. The fact that Rasshu was able to think of this was great, but thinking of a way t make Metal release would be hard to think of a way to reah this little task. Rasshu had got up and started to touch the ground, he pulled out his kunais and touched the tip of the kunai.

He wanted to see if he could sense the earth that was made to make this kunai. It was then when Rasshu had started to pick up on how to do Metal Release. He smiled a bit as he was understanding this more and more. But he was still stumped. It was then Rasshu had did many trails to figure out if he was on the right path so he could claim Metal Release as his on. But he was missig something as he was failing at reaching his goal.

Rasshu had then sat back own to think of this over. Metal is formed though earth and a lot of others components to, but o make something like Metal release yould would need earth and chakra. That was simple to uut how would you use chakra to make metalthught Rasshu. Rasshu was tired and about to give up when he went to try one last time. He had pushed more chakra into his hands than what he did the last times. As he touched the earth he began to transfer the chakra he stored in his palms, the earth stared to shake a bit but soon metal was seen, he saw the earth starting to turn to metal itself.

Rasshu had jumped up and smiled. He had understood how to reach Metal Release. Rasshu had smiled again as the hard part was over. "Well I understand it, but the problem now is making Metal Release jutsu...... And train the earth jutsu I took out to learn. Great more work. But atlease Im close to finishing it." said Rasshu as he started to sit down to rest up a bit.::

Learned Metal Release
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm

:: Rasshu was done from his break of resting up. Wih the exams on the way their would be less time for Rasshu to rest up for. He decided that starting know he would have to divide up chakra evenly so he could learn each of these jutsu and still have chakra to even learn a few more. But before Rasshu could of went back to training his clan jutsu, he would had to first train the jutsu that wer in front of him.

Rasshu had sighed to himself as he had about 7 or even 8 scrolls infront of him for him to train. Not to even mention the jutsu he just thoght of for his new release. Metal release. He feared tha he wouldn't get to learn everything he wanted to learn before the exams. "Damnit I can't afford to rest anymore it's 11:30 pm right now. Damn I have to get back to training now." said Rasshu.

Rasshu had jumped up, he had fire in his eyes. This fire fuel Rasshu to get back to training, ignoring his body want for more rest. He had took out all the scroll he had brought with him and started to look at he scrolls, One scroll was larger han the other scrolls and Rasshu had picked up that scroll instead, he opened up th scroll and started to read the scroll. This was the scroll of the Eight Gates. Rasshu was shocked that he himself had picked up the scroll.

The funny thing was Rasshu didn't remember picking up the scroll no going in the Taijutsu section to even get this scroll. Rasshu thought of this area. This was far out in the forest, and Rasshu had to think to himself for a bit, he's not the first to train in the forest. Maybe someone who was skilled with Taijutsu must of took the scroll to train the Eight Gates. One thing or sure is not everyone knows or can learn the gates.

It takes a Taijutsu master to learn the gates, so Rasshu was certain that whoever had tis scroll was a Taijutsu master. Rasshu had thought about it, if he was able to learn up to four gates then he would be good for the Chunnin exams. He wouldn't even need to learn the rest of jutsu he had with him. Rasshu had strarted to read on so he could of had a full understanding of the Eght Gates.

The scroll started to state, that the Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies.

With this in mind Rasshu would need to use the Gates as an ace card. If he used the gates to early he woud put his body at a great amountof stress. Rasshu didn't want to throw his body into an early damage, so the best part for now would be to strength his body up and bit and to learn the Gates one at a time. Rasshu ha started a few streches, so he wouldn't throw out his body. Rasshu had started to do some basic workouts like a few jumping jacks.

After a total of two hours, Rasshu had did five hundred jumping jacks, two hundred squats, and one hundred laps around the village. His body felt tired, but for some reason Rasshu spirit was still strong. So he used this to keep on training. The first gate was the Gae of Opening. This gate is located in the brain. It Removes the restraints of the brain making the body to believe it's stronger than it truely is, leaving it make the user 5x stronger. With his body stronger than t was before Rasshu was able to relax his mind.

His brain released the restraints that his mind had set for him letting his body to believe it was much stronger. his muscles were seen from his jacket. His muscle looked as if it was going to tear Rasshu jacket at anytime. Rasshu had got up with the First gate open he lifted up a 2x boulder that only someone in his clan can lift when they master the second stage of their bloodline. Rasshu had lifted up the boulder with ease, he had then put the boulder back down.

"Hm...thats good, I better close this gate if I want to still keep the chakra." said Rasshu as he then fell down, the stress had caught up to his body, but is body was able to take the pain. Rasshu was heavy breathing. "Man this is a killer, I really would have to use this jutsu as my ace card." said Rasshu as he got up a bit to lay down and let his body rest up. "I'll go back to training the rest of the gates tomorrow." said Rasshu as he closed his eyes to rest up.

Learned The First Gate, Gate of Opening.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 pm

::Rasshu had woke up around 9 am. He looked at the time and had jumped up, he marked the area so he could run to the village and get something to eat, and pack up right. As Rasshu made it to the village his first stop was getting something to eat, after the long wait of finding what to eat. He soon found a restaurant that he was able to get something to eat. Rassh had aidfor the food, an started to to talk to the chief. "Thanks for the food, it was really good." said Rasshu.

Rasshu had left the restaurant and headed or his apartment. He didn't plan on comming back home for a week, so he had to pack up items, and food that would last him for a week. He had a huge backpack on his back as he left his apartment locking up. He had then walked out getting ready to leave the village for his harsh training. He had then grabed a little snack as he left the vilage for his training.

Rasshu and made it to hs training grounds in the forest. He checked around the area to see if their was an enemy or to see anything was out of place. Everything happened to be in place, so Rasshu didn't react or anyhing but was sure to be on guard. Rasshu had to e sure to keep his body in shape since he was learning the gates. He went back to his training as h did his work out being sure to do double of everything he did yesterday.

Rasshu was done with his work out with the sweat drippig from his face, he had the took off his shirt so he could cool down, and so the shirt could dry while he was training. Rasshu had then focused his mind, since his work out was done the next thing to do was to ease his mind. Since the second gate was located in the brain just like the first gate. But this gate effects was different. When releases the brain's limit on the body's stamina, making a battle-worn person become miraculously ready to fight as if the fight had just started.

Rasshu had focused everything, leaving his mind eased. He was deeply mediating but could still hear, and smell the birds, the slight breeze touching the grassy field area. Rasshu could hear it all. Rasshu was tired from the workout, but if this gate is open right Rasshu would be hype and ready to start training all over. Sending chakra to his brain, and focusing the stream of chakra to open the gate without any damage to his brain.

Rasshu had then open the gate, as the brain did a short shot to give Rasshu the power his needed to feel better to train. Rasshu had jumped up, his sweat seemed to have dryed up and he jumped up with so much energy. He had started to do push ups with one hand. Rasshu was so shock at the energy this gate gave him. It was as if he wasn't tried at all and just woke up.

Rasshu had then stoped at 50 one hand push up and got up. He had then did a little streches and walked towars the laying down scrolls. He pick up the gates scroll and opened it up reading on about the gates. The gates would all be tough work to train for but as long as Rasshu was egar to learn them he would be able to do fine and learn all that is needed for the gates.

With the time of the day being 4 pm Rasshu did some good time in training the second gate. "Maybe I'll train some of my other jutsu. These gates are getting tough each time, I try to train them. But at lease I'm learning them, and not to many Genins or ninjas for that matter would ever learn them. I on the other hand can say that my body is strong enough and getting stronger to endure the pain of the gates." said Rasshu as he laid his head on the the tree.::

Learned The Gate of Rest
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

::Rasshu had jumped up from his rest, and had looked around the area with a confused look. He had then remembered that he had training to finish. Rasshu had then jumped up whiping the sleep from his eye. "Oh snap, I have to finish my training. Man these gtes are kicking my ass. I think I change the training for today. If I get paired against a Hyuuga or someone else who also is great in Taijutsu, then I'll be screwed. Well time to train some more Earth syle jutsu." said Rasshu thinking about his plan for training.

Rasshu had then got up and did a few streches, he had then went back to his regular training by doubling his training he did 2000 jumping jacks, 1000 sit ups, 500 one hand push ups, and 500 weightlifts. Rasshu was done with his daily training and started to thinking about Metal Release, he knew how to do Metal release but now a jutsu was needed. Making Earth as powerful as Metal and changing it to it's harder form was easy thought Rasshu.

"Alright I got it." Rasshu had poured his chakra into the ground and clapped his hand as a large Metal Spear had shot out from the ground reaching towards the tree that Rasshu was facing. *Maybe I can keeping adding chakra to keep my opponent to stay on his feet untill he reach my field of Taijutsu, then I can go off and tear my opponent into pieces.* thought Rasshu. Rasshu had poured in more chakra sending another wave of chakra into the ground.

The ground shaked and roared as two more Metal Spears shot out from the ground. The tree was impaled in several different locations. The mere thought of tricking his opponent made Rasshu think of more deadly tactics for his opponents. Rasshu had then did another set of streches. He kneel down abit and started to think of the jutsu he already learnt up to now. He would surly be able to tie all of the jutsu he had learnt together for a powerful effect. With this Rasshu had jumped up and looked around.

The area was looking a bit beaten up because of Rasshu training. A few of the trrees were clawed up due to past trees, and a few of them looking like they were about to fall over and break. The ground was beat up as it to was clawed up, the area was truly scared up as if lightning itself was strucken on the grassy plain, even the flowers was gone as the ground they grew a was scared.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm

::Rasshu had walked back to his training area. With the exams date being pushed back Rasshu should have time to train the jutsu he want. Rasshu had thought of one move that he needed to learn, with the first two gates already learnt, all Rasshu had to do was learn the next two, the other two were treated as B ranks but this didn't matter to Rasshu as he had already learnt two, all he needed was the next two.

But those two would be learnt later. Rasshu was already glad to learn two thust far. Rasshu had took out a taijutsu scroll and started to read on, the scroll containted the deadly taijutsu named 'Front Lotus". This jutsu was a B ranked jutsu and could be the very jutsu to help him out. Rasshu had did some strechs, to loosen up his muscels a little. He had then went ack into doing his daily work outs, like he always do.

With his daily training done and his muscels relaxed, Rasshu was at ease as he was sure that the work that he had to do now was little to none. Rasshu took the scroll to do one last read through. Rasshu had choped down a small tree and started to do some punching combos and even work around lift the tree sky high with his kicks. After getting the small beat up tree up to the sky he then worryed about reaching the tree, or target while they were up in th sky before gravity played it's role.

After much practice, Rasshu was able to and learn the basic of the moves. "Alright with the basic learnt I should be able to pull this jutsu off without any problems." Rasshu had started to hear some noise comming from the deeper in the forest. The noise sounded like a band of rough ninjas. Rasshu had started to take action as the sound got closer and closer. Rasshu had then tought to himself, *It sounds like five......wait no sounds like eight of them. I better hide in the shadows.*

As the band of ninjas got close Rasshu had made up his mind. He hid all of his scrolls and items so the ninjas wouldn't find them and hid in the shadows. As the ninjas finally got to Rasshu's training location. They looked around to see the area all shreded up, as if thier was a battle here. "Yo Boss I don't like this, look around. The area is all beat up, look at that tree over their its all clawed up and shit." said one of the thugs.

The boss ignored the guy and started to walk, the rest did the same without even talking. The guy who talked seemed to be scared of the mission they had to do. The boen his mouth and started to talk. "Look fools, Konoha lately has been taken a beatting, with most of their A class and S class ninjas away and on missionsn and with their Hokage M.I.A we can easily walk in take the village. I'm a master in Ninjutsu while Ryyuk over here is a master in puppets. And you Zen your a master in Genjutsu right, easy you won't even have to fight." said the boss.

the ninjas looked like they were from Suna, but only four of them was from Suna and had cross out their headband. The other two were ex Kumo nins, they seemed to be the coolest and chilled out two out ofthe wole group. And last, the last two was twin brothers. These two brothers were the leader and his brother they were ninjas of Kiri. All ninjas were missing nins and had plans for taking over the world it would seem. Rasshu was shocked as he noticed the leader and his twin brother. They were Rasshu old teachers, but worst of all they were given the mission to bring him back. Rasshu had many run in between the two.

Rasshu had scanned all of the missing nin and figured out that they were all Chunin rank to jounin rank. Rasshu had sunk under the ground and started to trail the group. Zen was looking back as he saw the detruction of Rasshu training. "Man what the hell." stated the frail scared ninja. Zen had stoped as he had tried to catch his breath. "Alright I'm better guys, just go on a bit I need to stay in my happy place or I'm gonna kill myself over fright." stated the scared male. The group went on as if they never heard him say a thing.

Rasshu had then took this slight chance to attack the guy. But the guy went back to walking. Rasshu had jumped from the ground and had grabed the man, covering his mouth and qickly knocking him out before he even had the chance to talk. Rasshu had then quickly took the knocked out man and left his body behind a large tree. Rasshu had then place a explosive tag and placed it on the tree. But the tag wouldn't be seen as he made Zen's body cover the tag.

Rasshu had then went back into hiding keeping his distance away from Zen's body, but still being close to spring his trap. The leader had stoped and lifted his right hand, the two missing kumo nins, nodded their head and left to find Zen. The leader and the others stoped and waited for the other two to find Zen and to report back. "I hope that fool didn't get caught." said the leader talking to himself out loud. The two nins finally found Zen and went to go get him, the tall kumo nin who was named Kazukumi, he lifted up Zens body and spoted the tag, Rasshu had made a handseal activating the tag. The tag exploded catching both kumo nins.

The explosion was enough to knock them out but not kill them. The rest heard the sound and rushed to the area. "What the hell happened." shouted the leader. Rasshu had jumped from the shadows kicking the leader. But his kick was blocked by a puppet. The silent man who was a master with puppets steped forwarded. "Sir Touzen, Take the rest and leave. Please give me the honor of taking down your EX student. I always wanted to take out someone from beast clan." said Ryyuk.

Tuzen nodded his head and took the rest leaving Ryyuk to fight Rasshu. Rasshu said nothing and was glad Touzen left with the rest, this would give him the chance to take them own one by one. Rasshu and Ryyuk charged at each other starting their fight. After some time passed, Ryyuk and Rasshu were evenly match. *Man I don't want to waste anymore chakra, I need to end this quick, guessing I'm using the gates.* thought Rasshu. Rasshu had took a different stane as he focused on opening the first gate.

Rasshu had opened the first gate and charged at Ryyuk, Ryyuk was shock of Rasshu's new found speed. Rasshu had appeared behind Ryyuk and kicked him up to the sky. Using his new found speed increase he appeared behind Ryyuk and spun him around like a top before sending Ryyuk head first to the ground. Rasshu had jumped up from the ground where he left a small crater. He closed the gate and had took a deep breath in trying to catch his breath. He saw some pills that Ryyuk had. Rasshu had took the pills, noticing what the pills were. He took a few and out of the few he started to eat two of them, one to refill his chakra and the other to bring back up his stamina. Rasshu had ran back to the village to catch up to the group. Ryyuk would still be alive, if anything he maybe paralyzed, but he as still alive.::

Learnt Front Lotus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old School Training   Old School Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old School Training
Page 1 of 1