Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  87909560

Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Empty
PostSubject: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am

700 words for a D-rank jutsu.

Jutsu I will be learning is the following.

Name: 強打 Kyōda - Haymaker
Range: Close
Amount of Stress: Low
Skill: Kick Boxing, Street Fighting
Type: Offensive

Description: Kyōda is a technique in which Mamoru steps back and launches a powerful punch to his opponents head sending them flying with such force that it could knock out a person. Mamoru steps back and brings his fist to his face and feints left and right then from his back foot which lifts into the air slightly to give it more force. He shifts all his weight into his right arm and then lets it go.

Mastery: No
Post Duration: 1
Extra CP Cost Per Post Active: No
Preparation Post: 1

Here goes.

Mamoru Nakamura of the Nakamura Family was in the training grounds prepared to learn a new Taijutsu move he saw his cousin use. When he asked him what move it was he said it was called Kyodai a.k.a the Haymaker. It was a relatively simple technique that didn't require too much training to learn but it was quite strong or well Kukaroo's was anyway. He used the technique with such strength that he brought down a tree but when he explained Kyodai too Mamoru he told him that his version of Kyodai was the equivalent to a B-rank taijutsu and although it was quite powerful it started out as a D-rank jutsu. He explained to Mamoru how to learn the jutsu and when & how to use properly but Kukaroo couldn't be there to supervise to Mamoru would have to learn it all alone.

The young Nakamura made his way to a large boulder that stood towering over him like an obelisk and he sit down his training equipment near it. His equipment was a scroll which showed how to do the technique, it had a image of a person ,drawn in black ink, doing the move with the Kanji explaining the movements below each person; it was drawn by Kukaroo himself; a few empty bags which Mamoru would fill with sand; and a wrapping canvas bag he would wrap around one of the wooden posts that were planted deep into the Earth and used for Taijutsu moves. Why did he have all this stuff for anyway? Well Kukaroo explained all that as well. He said he used the sand bags in order to warm up and build up strength in his hands so he wouldn't break them when he tried to strike the wooden post. The canvas wrap was for the post and it was used for the same reason as the sand bags but they provided less padding then the sand bags and didn't absorb as much of the impact so his hands could get somewhat use to the wood. The scroll of coarse was for reference on how to preform the move.

If Mamoru did everything like he was supposed to he would be able to crack the wooden post's hard bark and would not get his hand totally busted up. If he could crack and damage and/or dent the wooden post he could then easily crack the human skull and do some damage to the bones that protected the precious vital organs. It was a technique that was supposed to knock out a normal person in one strike or seriously injure them but like most jutsu it had its ups and downs. For example it was a relatively slow move and require the user to step back and somewhat expose them selves to the enemy but when it does hit the target the risks are usually worth it.

Mamoru began to fill the bags up with sand; he had about 10 bags he had to fill so he went to work quickly and twenty minutes later he was ready. He took out some rope and began to the tie the bags up and hang them from trees. He positioned each one in such a way that he would be able to hit them with each strike to the mid section and upper body. This was so Mamoru could strike them fully with all his strength and hopefully not fall on his face (too hard). Once the bags were all sit up Mamoru took a hit from his gourd, the liquid he drank began to sting in the back of his throat. He stretched out his body a little bit and inhaled and exhaled. The reason he took the liquor was because it would heat up his body and it was bad to stretch if your body was cold. He concentrated his strength and focused his breathing and weight mainly to his right hand. He backed up and went wide, he striked the bag with enough force that it swayed back quite a bit and then came back to strike him in the nose. Mamoru fell on his ass and rubbed his nose, he made a note to himself that he had to move out of the way quickly. He got up and striked again with the same amount of force and then moved out of the way. It swayed and missed. He then repeated this process doing sets of 20 with a two minute break between each set and he did about 8 sets totaling about 160 strikes. His knuckles were red and bleeding slightly and they hurt a little.

Mamoru decided to break for lunch and allow his hands to relax. He moved to a stream and put his hands with in the cold rushing water and exhaled. He then ate his bentou his mother prepared for him in 15 minutes; he then found himself napping with his hands down his pants thinking about girls he would like to bang. He woke up about an hour later and scratched his chest and checked his hands. They weren't swollen and most of the bleeding had stopped and the redness had faded and his skin was back to black. He took a piss near a tree and then made his way back to his training area.

He walked to the post and touched it with his open palm. He then bowed his head and meditated for a moment. After that he stepped a little ways away and began to wrap his hand with white martial art bandages which were called "wraps" and he began to do breathing exercises. He breathed in and out as his muscles hardened and loosed. He did this for about 10 minutes and then got into the stance for Kyodai. He stepped back and launched a full power strike; he stopped in his tracks and his face became red and yelped in pain rolling on the floor with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Ow ow ow ow ow..."
repeated Mamoru.

He got embarrassed and tried again; it hurt even more the second time but he wouldn't stop. He continued to strike at it until his hands were bleeding. He got up again and striked and again and again. He continued on like this for about 45 minutes until he couldn't take it any more. He did some quick first aid and went back to the river where he washed the blood form his knuckles. He decided to chick the posts and he saw that they had some minor dents in them but nothing big. Mamoru was angry and back up, he got into his Kyodai stance and shifted all his weight into his right arm and smashed his fist into the wooden post; shreds of bark went flying everywhere and his hand was numb.

"Son of a bitch..."

Mamoru passed out for another twenty minutes and got up again rubbing his head. He stepped back and preformed Kyodai once more until the wooden post was just about to collapse inward on its self. It seemed he had managed to learn Kyodai quite well and now seemed to be able to do it correctly but now came the moment of truth. He moved back to the sand bags and prepared to preform Kyodai on them. Since they absorbed impact unlike the stump which just took it he had to make them explode with all his force in order to say:

"Hey I can do Kyodai perfectly bitch!"

He backed up and striked the sand bags which caused them to rip and send the sand flying through the bag. He did this to the 10 bags and now he successfully use Kyodai. All he needed now was a person but that wouldn't be much of a problem he would try it on Kukaroo's clones and see what he thought. He cleaned up his gear and left the training area. Kyodai had been learned.

Word count: 1325
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 pm

900 words for a C-rank

I will be learning the following jutsu

Name: 土遁・牙飛行 Doton: Kiba Hikō - Earth Release: Flying Fang
Element: Doton
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Mid Range
Type: Preparation
Class: Offensive
Description: Doton: Kiba Hikō is a technique in which the opponent uses Earth (usually a stone block) and punches it creating a stone stake which fly's at the target with great speed and force which is sufficient enough to break bone. Mamoru's version of Doton: Kiba Hikō requires him to throw a block into the air and strikes it with a Haymaker like punch using Chokoku-ken which cause's the solid stone block to transform into a slender stake(s) which impales the target.
Mastery: Yes
CP: 3 per (4 slender spikes)
Extra CP Cost Per Post Active: -

Here goes.

Mamoru returned back to the training grounds to learn off a new jutsu while wearing his Chokuku-ken open palmed gauntlets and greaves. He was tired about lugging them around and eventually when the time was right he would get the Sculptors & Artisans seal tattooed on his hands. That would save him some time with jutsu and boost his speed because he wouldn't have to lug it around anymore but until then he would have to lug them around for a little longer. He was carrying a bag filled with light white cylinder blocks made from a mixture of sand, mud, and stone. It was for training purposes because today Mamoru was going to learn a new jutsu from his older brother Kukaroo who was tagging along behind him. Carrying another bag as well.

Kukaroo was 6"3' and towered over Mamoru by about 5 inchs but Mamoru was starting to grow especially since he stopped smoking that Gonja. He was about 5'11" now and soon he would be 6'0" but enough about height back to the jutsu. Today Mamoru was learning how to preform Earth: Flying Fang which was a simple jutsu that was taught to members with in the Clan. It was designed as a training jutsu meant to increase ones hand speed and show them precise chakra control. The jutsu required such precision and speed that it was rarely used in battle but it had many other applications especially if they were on group mission or if one was also a Raiton user it could be an excellent combination jutsu if used properly. But simply enough the user would force there chakra through stone and send spikes flying out ward.

It required great chakra control because the user needed to send their chakra through the stones Dragon Veins quickly and efficiently to cause them to gain there slender stake form. If one put too much chakra the stone would crumble, if one would put too little it would be to heavy and not complete the needed action. One needed to have fast hands in order to use multiple spikes and to use other jutsu quickly in conjunction while the spikes were in flight. Mamoru and Kukaroo placed the bags on the floor and opened them up. Kukaroo explained how to preform the jutsu and did it a couple of times and broke through a few trees and penetrated into a stone boulder.

He got Mamoru in the right stance and made him do a few strikes with nothing in order for him to get the movements down pat. After 35 minutes Mamoru had teh stance down since he could already do Kyoda it didn't take too much practice. But that wasn't the hard part. Chakra control was. Kukaroo made Mamoru sit down crossed legged and gave him a stone block. He had to focus his chakra into it and break the blocks down to their slender stake form. The first few times he put too much chakra in and it resulted in the blocks breaking apart. He did it a few more times and this time he didn't put enough chakra in and caused them to crumble only slightly.

He sighed and then Kukaroo talked too him about it.

"Your not flowing correctly, mon! Get your head out of the sand! C'mon Brotha you can do it! All you have to do is feel the Dragons Veins and allow your chakra to move through it and mold it correctly! How do you expect to lean Gureto Sozo with this shitty Chakra control eh?"

Kukaroo smacked his little brother upside the head gently.

Mamoru went back to training his chakra with the block. He started to concentrate. "Feel the Dragons veins..." he thought and soon he could feel them and his chakra flowed naturally out of him and into the stone blocks and they became 4 slender spikes that fell out like a flower impaling the ground creating a square.

"There you go, Niggah! Now time to apply it."

Mamoru got up and began to throw the blocks into the air and strike them. He failed a couple of times and made them explode into dust with all the chakra he was putting in them; he had lost touch with the Dragons Veins and he felt defeated but Kukaroo was there to smack the flava out his mouth and bring out of his emoness. He sighed and tried again. He failed. He tried again. Not much closer. He tried again. Failure. It went on like this for several hours and the sun was starting to set. Mamoru was exhausted but Kukaroo did not let him leave. So he continued training the jutsu until...

"Gi-yah! What the fuck man! I'm a Taijutsu type of guy why do I need to learn chakra flow eh? Can't I just smack hoes around like always?"

"No you can't always smack hoes around because Ninjutsu and Chakra flow often defeat Taijutsu! Why do you think most people don't specialize in taijutsu eh?"

"Fine. Bitch..."

"What Niggah?"

Kukaroo punched the flava out his mouth again.

"Get to work hoe!"

"Alright, Alright! Jeez..."

Mamoru trained for another half an hour until he could start making spikes fly. He had it down but now he needed to make sure he had it down.

"Doton! Kiba Hiko! said Mamoru as he smashed the block creating for flying spikes that impaled a tree.

"Not bad. When you get stronger you'll be able to Ka-boom that tree with a single strike but until then... clean this shit up."

Kukaroo disappeared and left Mamoru to clean up the mess. He had learned it so he was set.

Word counter: 942
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 pm

900 words for a C-rank.

Name: スピードバッグコンボ Supīdobaggukonbo - Speed Bag Combo
Range: Close
Amount of Stress: Low
Skill: Kick Boxing, Street Fighting
Type: Offensive

Description: Supīdobaggukonbo is a Taijutsu technique used by Nakamura Mamoru in which he throws a multitude of punches in a very small period of time then finishing off the enemy with a Haymaker (強打 Kyōda). First Mamoru steps back for a moment moving up and down with his arms in front of him like a boxer while feinting left and right a few times then he steps forward using his front foot with great speed and fires his first strike which is a right low upper cut to the stomach with enough force to lift a normal opponent on there tippy toes, he then fires a powerful left hook to the face while bringing his right hand into another hooked focused at the face, he then fires two more punch's which are another left hook and then a quick upper cut to the chin. While the enemy is staggering or falling down or on the floor Mamoru lifts them up with on hand on either the head or throat and then finish's his opponent with a powerful spiral Haymaker (強打 Kyōda) to the face causing the opponent to go flying to the floor in a K.O.
Mastery: No
Extra CP Cost Per Post Active: N/A

Here goes:

The young Shinobi of the Nakamura Family made this way through the barren training grounds to his favourite spot where an old tree hung with a black leather bag, which was filled with sand to absorb impact, swayed slightly back and forth with the gentle winds which picked up dust in the slightly humid air. The time was about 4 o'clock and Mamoru was rest less, he felt like beating something up for no apparent reason. As he neared the bag he cracked his neck and loosened his body up with some stretching. He pushed the bag slightly with one hand so it began to sway back and forth like a pendulum. He sneered at the bag and watched it for a few moments before getting into his boxing stance with his hands up in front of his face, raised in defense for an opponent which could not strike but could only be striked and it just took it not feeling a thing. Not pain and not anger. It could take it and no matter what nothing could hurt it. He wanted to be that strong but he was a lowly mortal after all, feeling was all he could really do. He hated his weakness, his softness. He wanted to be as hard as the stone he manipulated and become an unmovable pillar, a solitary obelisk which stood guard and watch over everything before its unmovable gaze leaving those he looked back a feeling of loneliness, fear, and amazement.

Mamoru glanced at the leather bag as it moved back toward him with a solid gaze and striked it again and again with his right fist and then his left and then with a forward kick followed by a jumping tornado kick to the center of the bag which caused it crunch up slightly but it quickly regained its form. The strong, thick rope that was connected the punching bag to the branch of the old tree creaked in the silence which was deafening. The only other sound besides the constant creaking was Mamoru's raspy breath as he huffed and puffed. He grabbed on to the bag with his left hand and steadied it. He eyed the bag once more and after he regained his breathe he returned to his fighting stance with his hands in front of his face and his left leg loose and ready for a quick snap kick from Mamoru's wrapped foot. He had wrapped both his feet and his arms and forearms with a white wrap in order to provide some protection and to make sure his ankles and wrists didn't get fucked up too bad. He was wearing a loose black cotton muscle shirt and a pair of red shorts which he usually used in his known ninjutsu related taijutsu.

He snapped a quick front kick at the bag and then turned his hips inward toward the left and sent a powerful flying right roundhouse to the side of bag which made it cringe but again it regained its form once again. He looked at the bag it swayed left and right with a decent amount of momentum. He made a 'tsk' sound and sit on the ground a few feet away from him. What was he trying to accomplish? Did he think he could send the bag flying from the tree if he hit it hard enough? Well yes. Naive was Mamoru and proud of his own strength he was as well. He cracked his knuckles once more for a dramatic effect and returned to his fighting stance with his hands in front of his face.

Mamoru stepped back and launched a powerful uppercut to the lower abdomen area of the bag with such force it cringed then Mamoru launched two more punchs with equal force towards the head area of the bag. The first one was a left hook the second was a right hook, then came another two which was again another left hook but after that one it switched up a bit with a right upper cut to where the chin would have been if it was a person of equal height to Mamoru. Mamoru then reeled back and fired a full power Kyoda straight at the bag with spinning force that the bag cringed and twisted in a very awkward way. The bag then returned to its normal form but it looked slightly different now. Though he quite couldn't put his hand on it, he knew it looked different. He was huffing and puffing again but he liked that simple combo and got ready to try it again. He returned to his stance and preformed the entire sequence again.

Mamoru stepped back and launched a powerful uppercut to the lower abdomen area of the bag with such force it cringed then Mamoru launched two more punchs with equal force towards the head area of the bag. The first one was a left hook the second was a right hook, then came another two which was again another left hook but after that one it switched up a bit with a right upper cut to where the chin would have been if it was a person of equal height to Mamoru. Mamoru then reeled back and fired a full power Kyoda straight at the bag with spinning force that the bag cringed and twisted in a very awkward way once again.

He continued on like this for a little while longer repeating this combination which he ended up calling the "Speed Bag Combo".

Word Count: 921
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm

1,100 words for B-rank

Name: 土遁・土流壁 Doton: Doryūheki - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
Element: Doton
Skill: Defensive
Range: Short-range
Type: Instant
Description: This ninjutsu is used to defend against an incoming attack by creating a solid wall of earth. Chakra is converted to earth within the body and then spat out. This earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth. When used by Kakashi he creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.
Mastery: -
Chakra Points: 12
Post Duration: -
Extra CP Cost Per Post Active: -
Preparation Post: -

Here goes:

Mamoru, loyal son of the Nakamura House, walked along the path to his training grounds wearing his new outfit that he had purchased not too long ago. It consisted of a black eastern style muscle shirt which had white buttons and what not along the center of the shirt which if were to opened up would reveal a white ribbed muscle shirt, it also had a collar for neck support

Imcomplete.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Amai ran towards the training field. Someone was bound to be down there and wanting to do something. She arived at a field that she had never seen before. "This is interesting," She thought to herself. Amai sat at the edge of it and pulled out a notebook. She would read and write things until someone came into the field. Amai could sense someone was near her anyways. She looked back at some of the things she had writen before. Whenever she took interest in something new, she would write things down. Her natebook was divided into different sections. Flowers and plants, dreams, sister, and places were just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 am

Mamoru took a break from training his jutsu. He had been training some ninjutsu and taijutsu because he was bored but now he was a little fatigued so he decided to take a break. He walked across the empty field and the barren land with large puddles of water from the rainfall that was common in the land of Lightning. Mamoru sipped on his energy drink which he got from Ol' Mama Sweet-Thang and old witch docter Magic. According to her if could pump up anyone and give them amazing stamina which was needed for training. He saw a girl not too far away from him maybe about 5 meters writing stuff down in a little notebook. Mamoru had been training a lot lately and decided he should socialize a bit before he went back to his training.

So he walked up to her and said. "What cha' writting about lovey?" he peered above her with his 6'0 frame.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 am

Amai wrote about the training field she was sitting in. "Flat. Grassy. There are a few trees surrounding the field. Mud puddles here and there from recent rains. Who comes out here? It doesn't seem like it is used all that much. A few footsteps in the grass indicates someone was here recently though. Who is it?" Amai smiled and read back in her head what she had written in her notebook. She looked at the cover. It was pink and green with a strap that could be used to keep it closed. Amai reopened her notebook and was about to write more when she heard a voice talk to her. She looked up to see the man she had sensed before. The man was six foot tall and looming over her with a drink in his hand. "Um, hello to you too. Why would you want to know what i'm writeing?" Amai looked at the man suspiciously. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 pm

"To be completely honest... I don't care about what your writing about. I was making small talk since its really boring around here and I thought I'd hit on you and see what happens. You also looked kinda bored and it's Mamoru Nakamura of the Nakamura Clan and future Raikage of Kumogakure." Mamoru smiled his white teeth shining brightly in contrast to hid dark skin, "So whats your name lovey? I haven't seen you around before. Oh is my charming working yet or must I try harder?" Mamoru laughed slightly at his own joke who knew what the chick thought of the dark skinned boy who wore a bandana and a muscle shirt an a long rosary around his neck and who had piercing yellow eyes like that of a dog. Yeah sure he looked like a delinquent but a smexy delinquent.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Amai rolled her eyes at what the man had said. "Oh that's just great, makeing an experiment out of me? Well I guess that's one way to a girl's heart," Amai joked. Amai stood up and faced the man, who had introduced himself as Mamoru Nakamura of the Nakamura Clan and future Raikage of Kumogakure. Amai held out her hand so he could shake it. "It is very nice to meet you Mamoru Nakamura, future Raikage." She smiled back at him. "I'm Amai. There really isn't much else to it. I don't usually use my family name. An I'm kind of new, I've been here for a few months. And I guess your charm is working. But i'm sure you use it on all the girls you mee." Amai chuckled to herself. Amai studied Mamoru. His smooth, dark skin and his amazing yellow eyes. "I love your eyes, they are very intriguing." She then reached out to try to touch the long rosary around the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 am

The young Nakamura smiled at the young girl as she complimented on his eyes and touched his rosary, he decided to respond to her compliment with another compliment, because the girl had some cute qualities herself. "Why thank you, love. I love..." Mamoru took a moment and sniffed the air, moving his head upward and then back down to eye level with the girl; their faces would be close enough for a kiss "... Everything about you..." Mamori moved his right hand and softly caressed her cheek. He moved his left hand to hers and began to pull her up playfully. "In fact I think your beauty should be immortalized in a Sculpture..." he chuckled slightly and looked her playfully before pulling her behind him, his hands moved up and down like a snake's bobbing head; his style resembled the Kung Fu snake style. He spoke while he moved his hands "... You see love..." he punched the ground and a long cylinder pillar sprouted from the ground "I'm an Artist..." he closed his hands into the shape of fists, his right hand opened and touched the stone slab while his left hand pulled back his elbow behind him and his fist over his left breast, his stance was like the Karate's forward Dog Stance. "... but not in the traditional sense..." he punched the slab once with great might while he spoke the next words "...I'm next Generation...". The stone slab had a crushed indentation in the center and soon cracks moved from it and stone began to fall away from the pillar showing a sculpture of the girl dressed somewhat like a Roman scholar with a book in one hand and a pen in the other.

"Art is bang ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 am

When mamoru got close to her, Amai blished darkly. She smiled and held her breath. Amai had never been this close to a guy before. She grabbed on to his hand as he helped her up and smiled more. "Thank you very much," Mamoru had also complemented her and she saw it as polite to thank him for it. "A sculpture? Oh, I'm not pretty enough for that. and you don't have any material here." Amai became very bashful. She was quickly pulled behind Mamoru as he began to work. Amai watched in amazement as he created his masterpiece from the ground and earth. She laughed at the last thing he said. "yes, i suppose it is." Her eyes sparkled with delight as she looked at his masterpiece. Amai shook her head to make sure she wasn't dreaming. The masterpiece was real. "oh wow! It's amazing Mamoru! Thank you very much," She spoke softly, still shocked at his talent. "You're very good at art." She chuckled and smiled more. Amai leaned in close to Mamoru and layed her head against his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.    Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Shit Cause I'm Bored.
Page 1 of 1