Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Training the young  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Training the young  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Training the young  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Training the young  87909560

Training the young

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Draming_Of_ Falling~*~
Anbu
Anbu

Training the young  Empty
PostSubject: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 am

Rina looked at her new student……why she never noticed her till now was somewhat odd……but she could see potential… she could also since the evil that lurked in her chakra…..it was a powerful source…if trained properly it would come close to Tamashii in power but if not…it would just cause complete chaos…..this Childs name was Yuki…..she looked a bit like Rina but clearly not close related…maybe a cousin or something…”Yuki-chan” RIna began her eyes clod her voice surprisingly genital… “im about to work you till you cant move without being in some heavy pain……”

Yukis eyes got wide…she always found RIna on the scary side for some reason or another…..probly because she knew how short tempered and not to mention fowl mouthed the woman was when she was in a bad mood……. But for some reason or another she could not help but to admire her….maybe it was because of her will to keep on fighting for whatever she wanted or the fact she was just never listed to what she was told….

“the first justsu I will teach you is/can be confused at a ginjutsu……so it will work to your advantage……it’s called twilight dream……as I said it will start off looking like a genjutus…..” RIna said her student still stairing at her…..with one swift motion RIna injected a conjunction of liquid into Yukis neck…….. “This wont kill you….i think” RIna began “you just might get a little sck after training…..” once she finished speaking RIna began to explain the prosegers that the jutsu called for…….by demonstrating the hand seals……and placing her arms in front of her…but nothing happened…it was clear Rina did not know this jutsu her self……but clearly knew how to cast it.

After Yuki watched RIna she realized the hand seals matched the hell view jutsu almost perfectly……it was odd though…how was it going to be possible for a ninjutsi to mimic a ginjutsu…..then she remembered……Rina was a poison user…..could that be the way it was casted??? What that what she injected into her blood stream only moments before…..a poison that was released once a jutsu was casted…..but did that mean for every jutsu she wanted to learn poison based she would have to inject herself???

“yes that is the cause….you also have to build an amunity to it…or it will kill you…but this jutsu wont effect you don’t worry…..” she paused”the rose storm will cause the vapors to stay within the vortex….. and then the appoints trip to wonderland will begin” Rina finished and snapped her fingers for her student to begin…..she indicated she wanted the justsu to be targeted at her….
Yuki looked at RIna wide eyed…..was her master crazy or something….she wanted her to perform a jutsu on her…..what if she killed her or something……but she knew there was no use arguing with this woman…….she seemed much more touchy when someone argued with her…

Closing her eyes Yuki began to focused… chakra into her hands, carefully she began to fly threw the hand seals in which RIna showed her then placed her hands in front of her……..leaves began to swirled around rina….but she clearly did not look impressed at least not from what Yuki could tell…..
“Failed…”Rina called her tone was strict and her eyes where calm her face extremely

expressionless….. it was almost scary to Yuki…..how could someone be so void of emotions…… was she even human…… that was a question that she would most likely never know the answer to…. EVER….. EVER “try it again but this time stay focused…”Rina began her arms crossed over her chest in a lazy manner ”if you aren’t focused you won’t be able to learn any jutsus…….it is a fact of life..”
Yuki sighed this was going to be a very long training experience for her…. arguing with this
woman…….she seemed much more touchy when someone argued with her…

Closing her eyes once more Yuki began to focused… chakra into her hands, carefully she began to fly threw the hand seals in which RIna showed her then placed her hands in front of her this time she slowed the poison to mingle with the leaves……..leaves began to swirled around rina…this time the leaves began to fall to the ground and she noticed Rinas pulas dilating slightly……

“very good” Rina said……”But try pushing nmore poison into the chakra…….it was not as powerful as it could be…..i want it to be so strong…..its like I can barely see you without something coming at me” Yuki nodded to what her teacher was saying……. Once more Yuki repeated the process……..this time she gave it all she could……she watched Rina the expression on her face made it clear it had worked…..she looked very uncomfortable…….Reaching into her pocked it pulled out a needle and injected something into her neck….”nicely done “

Name:A trip to wonderland
Element:none
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:close to mid
Type: Instant
Description: this justu is one yuki learned from Rina….by doing the needed hand seals …..look much like the hell view jutsu…..the user will send a vortex of leaves swirling around there appoint giving the inpretion they are getting trapped in a genjutsu then in reality they are inhaling a poison that will send there mind to wonderland…..instantly they will see there worst nightmares coming at them…..or sometimes there best fantasies come to life……being so distracted Yuki will seemingly disappear…..and A attack them or be run away.
Mastery:yes
Post Duration: 4
Extra CP Cost Per Post Active: no
Preparation Post: no
Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Although Havoc had been modestly tinkering with a straw-filled scarecrow for dummy purposes, the dummy had been finished more than two minutes ago. Havoc was listening intently with his back to the master and pupil, using his frame to mask his hands and give the impression that he was actually doing something. It had been no more than a week since Havoc had graduated the academy.

It wasn't unheard of, neither was it unprecedented but it didn't make Havoc's request to join at the age of nineteen any less awkward for all involved. He was interviewed by the Kumogakure's principle academy teacher. They spoke on a variety of things, initially on Havoc's intentions for leaving his clan, and his home, to become a ninja with allegiance to the lightning country. After that, there was much deliberation on whether it was necessary or even appropriate.

Havoc came from a remote and simple life. He wasn't aware that his presence as a Genin could be so embarrassing for so long and he found it very tempting indeed to forget his own request altogether. However, whenever the thoughts of quitting came to his mind, he would need to go back and when he thought of what little he had to go back to, it was always a much more depressing thought that anything in his academic life that bothered him.

He was the last and latest of his kin and all he had to show for it was an illness that would undoubtedly kill any and every off-spring he would conceive. His clan was born from the mind and loins of a proud, Kumogakure Ninja and with a hidden cloud Ninja, they should vanish. He stepped out into the world in order to over come obscurity for the sake of his lineage, but his ease in appearing invisible to all just by the nature of turning his back was proof he still had a long way to go.

Usually, Havoc wouldn't eavesdrop on the interactions of other Genin - Generally boiled down to a group of his younger 'peers' passing comment on him as either being an 'idiot' or an 'old man' within the class. There were times Havoc would even catch the word 'retard' floating around the class - but this time he made an exception. It was the first time that he had been in the presence of a Genin and a tutor. As a social experiment he was curious to see if they behaved and interacted in the same way Havoc did with his elders, but on a more personal level he was just curious to see what it was like for a child to look at their mentors with the naivety a child should display... as opposed to the cold, parent-less right-of-passage that Havoc's earlier years turned out to be.

Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Yuki smiled at RIna with pride in hopes she would praise her further…..a smile RIna did not return…..she only gave a brief node of approval before turning her back to yuki and allowed her eyes to rest upon the student behind her……he was the same age as the young Anbu………sad…..but it could not be helped….he was still a genin thus she would treat him like one…..and she expected him to fallow her orders as commanded or things….would turn ugly…… slowly she shifted her gaze onto yuki who seemed to be staring at the man herself…..she look curious……..”good” Rina thought crossing her arms over her chest as she began to move silently across the grassy filed till she was in front of the young man her bangs where mostly pushed out of her face but a few starry locks flowed across it…..the rest flowed down to her lower back…..it was a shame once he stood up she would have to look up at him seeing she only stood 5 feet from the ground…

“Hello there” Rina spoke her voice surprisingly genital….it seemed her fowl mood was starting to fade “ Im Zakuroichi Rina…and I take it I will be instructing you on this fine day…” she began motioning for him to stand up and fallow her….. without waiting to see if he obeyed her Yukis sad expression caught her eye….”hum im not any good with kids” she thought as she walked passed Yuki and patted her head in a delayed approval “good job” she muttered..

This action made Yuki beam with joy her face became bright with happiness as she pulled on the pink ears on her hood….. quickly she looked back at the man smiling one that said “You please her she might praise you as well” without another glance she trotted after her mast happily clearly even more excited than before to see what she had to say……..she fallowed RIna to a tree where she leaned up against it and Yuki sat a little ways away and waited for her to speak…..

“As I said my name is rina….” RIna began to speak her voice calm…….and in a way angel like “I will be teaching you today…..seeing I have no permission what so ever from Seisoku…your kage….if you will” she paused for a moment to flick a strand of hair away from her green eyes “I may not be your teacher tomorrow……… Just a warning…….but if that is the cause you are welcome to come to me if you have any questions what so ever…” her eyes drifted over each student “Now I would like to do introdutions and then we wil” he eyes flashed with an evil darkness for a second “begin the real training for the exam…”

Yuki grinned and raised her hand “Rina-chan you should give use and example…”

Yukis request seemed reasonable to the Anbu….but it did not mean she really wanted to.”As you know my name is Zakorichi Rina, im an Ex iwa nin……currently resin in Kumo as the tactic and assassination Caption…..” she paused “Im 20 years old…………and I work directly under the Kage…..” Rina finished her eyes drifting to Yuki…………a look that said happy

“Well my name is Yuki” Yuki began happily “ Im 15 years old, my favort color is purple…….and IM A GENIN!!!” she finished her eyes turning to the new comer they where full with eagerness “what about you”

Training the young  Animegirl < yuki
Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Havoc noted the final exchange of dialogue between the mentor, Rina and the young, vibrant pupil, Yuki when the bubbly fourteen year-old was able to perform the ninjutsu successfully having only been shown the technique a few minutes ago.

"Done," remarked Havoc to apparently signal that the dummy was set. In actuality, he was just seguing into the conversation as it made an awkward turn for the young female genin pining for the approval of the Anbu official. Havoc didn't actually take a good luck at Rina when he first arrived within the field. She had her hands busy and it's not like the twenty year-old Genin was eager to have yet another awkward conversation with someone of his generation that severely out-classed him. But all that did was make it worse when he finally laid eyes upon her.
Rina was the first female ninja - nay, even the first female warrior Havoc had ever met. His clan was very traditional in the way of refraining from turning the female members into mercenaries. Not only was she ninja, but she part of the ANBU - hand picked by the current reigning Kage. Havoc half expected her to be muscle bound, and hulky, like the mercenaries who tutored him when he was little. It took him by surprise when he turned to see a normal woman standing in front of him, and all that did was open the flood gates.

That's what she looks like?
Is she for real?
Do I look like a ninja to her?
Wait... is she younger than I am!?

Although he was able to keep his mouth shut, he couldn't help cocking his head to look at he while she spoke. It gave the impression he was checking he out. In a way, he was. He found it really intriguing that he could decipher whether she, a decorated warrior, was attractive and appealing to him. He snapped out of his wonderment about three words into her address, visibly shaking his head straight and unfurrowing his brow. After hearing her state her name, Havoc stood, closed his eyes and nodded his head respectfully before opening them once more.

"Havoc. Takamura Havoc." he responded in a stoic tone of voice before he began to follow her. He noted that her first student, Yuki, was tailing them having gotten up later than Rina in order to meet Havoc. Seeing as she was leading, and that meant the weren't looking face to face, Havoc figured this would be the easiest time to break the awkward tension that always arose when someone found out he was still a genin. As he opened his mouth to speak Rina stopped, reaching their destination. Yuki chimed shortly after, leaving Havoc no opportunity to speak to Rina.
Havoc let out a short, soft breath, amused by her innocent advice of keeping Rina happy. For that second his eyes softened before he blinked and reverted back to his stoic gaze on Rina. As interesting as it was to hear that Rina was a little rebellious and hadn't even been given clearance to train the genin, Havoc didn't worry. In fact, Havoc became my earnest to listen when Rina hinted towards the upcoming chuunin exams. At the request of Yuki both women introduced themselves and naturally it was on Havoc to do the same.

"I know you're wondering - everyone always wanders the same thing. I may come from a simple way of life in the mountains but I'm not simple-minded. I'm here because I want to do my family proud, and because a ninja of the Lightning country like my fore-father once was and the only way to do that is work my way from the ground, up. My name is Takamura Havoc, I'm a twenty years old genin. This is going to be awkward - for all three of us." he replied in a contrasting, flat tone that just sounded anti-climactic after the girls' introductions.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Rinas eyes stayed on Yuki for a few moments……the child was clearly not being herself……she found it somewhat odd……..but quickly brushed it off..it was most likely just a suger buzz of some sort……then her eyes rested on Havoc…….it was a welcoming gaze…..one that showed she was not there to judge one that showed…..as far as she was concerned he was just as anyone else a student she would train to the best of her ability……as he began his tail she listened……it was different from the tail many other had told her but for some reason it had not surprised her one bit….most likely because she had already done her research on him…..as well as any other student in the academy….one could say she was paranoid……but the fact she was still considered a criminal by other nations she could never be to careful…

Yukis eyes widened as the tail was told….she seemed to feel sorry for him…..her mouth was curved into a frown her blue eyes seemed clouded with sadness……..”he must be sad….he has to be sad.” Yuki thought her hands folded in her lap neatly …………Did he miss his family? Was he alone? Did he have a family at all? All thous questions and more swam threw the young girls mind…….and many more….but she never dared to vocalize her questions….she knew that would not be a good idea……….suddenly Rinas voice broke her thoughts..

“now then……”.RIna began her eyes slightly narrowed her rosé lips curled into a devilish smile….one that only meant something fun was about to come up….not necessarily fun for them………but definitely fun for her……..” we will be playing something like a game…..” Rina grinned her teeth clearly sharper then a normal humans…….like a wolfs teeth ……

Yuki looked scared for a moment……..the look Rina was giving them was almost deadly…..but she knew RIna would not kill them…….would she???? She knew Rina was brutal in battle seeing she has seen her train with her fellow anbu….but would she hurt a genin a lower rank then her…

“Don’t worry it won’t kill you….” Rina reassured them in a sweet tone…..”as long as you do your best that is.” She giggled sweetly….was this really the same emotionless ninja as before….as a matter affect yes….RIna liked to have fun…..she wanted them to know she was not just sour….that she really was a human….a human with emotions…..a human with a heart……”now the game is called team up on the teacher……” RIna began “you two will some at me with everything you have……but one rule….” RIna grinned “You can only use your body….no weapons……. No jutsu….unless it revolves around your clans blood line…….then you can use jutsu…..or weapons….”

Slowly RIna pushed away from the tree and removed her cloke…..her black tank top fishnet over shirt and short stayed close to her body……but did not limit her movement… clearly……a shinny set of twin blades stayed strapped on her back………..”and if you do good……lunch is on me” she said with a slight smile……”NOW BEGIN!!!” she yelled

Yuki looked at Havoc as she jumped into the trees, and watched….she would wait for a while before she made a move of her own….that how RIna and Yukis clan worked…they wanted and watched before attacking….but now Rina lacked that opportunity……"lets see what both of them can do" she thought
Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

If Havoc had any doubt before of Rina's reputation, it left the moment she made the offer of open combat to himself and Yuki. He wasted no time and pulled no punches. For a brief moment he had baited breath. It was a little too forward. Before his brain had even kicked into gear his alleged team-mate Yuki had already perched herself in a tree. He only had a little disappointment as he could understand why he thought she removed herself from the fray.

'I wonder if I'd be a afraid if I saw her through Yuki's eyes...' Havoc ruminated. He smirked through his mask. 'I'm a little nervous already. I heard about her, Zakuroichi Rina. There's no one else in the village who could possibly train me well enough to catch up for ten years hidden in the mountains in only the few weeks we have until the chuunin exams.'

Havoc, realising that it all now rest with his next move, separated his legs by sliding his right foot forward and his left foot back and squatted. He brought his left hand up in front of his masked face and his right hand was further out in front about chest-level. It was a signature wolf stance. Curiously enough, Havoc made no play to reach for the two sword-like weapons attached to his garments.

In his new poise, Havoc strafed slowly to his left, ever watchful of Rina. He made about four steps anti-clockwise before he narrowed he gaze and swiftly crouched into a roll, closing the gap between genin and master. Havoc made two complete revolutions before he began twisting his body to shift the torque from being vertical to horizontal. As he rolled for a third time on to his hands, Havoc's legs were already leaning out to his left side and the swiped for Rina's feet. Havoc assumed he missed and used his hands as pivots to swing his legs back round via a flare kick. On the second turn, Havoc exerted off the ground by pushing with his hands to send his whole body legs-first about neck height on Rina.
Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

First day and I'm already late. Do I know how to make an impression or what

Souichiro was beside himself, at his lack of time management. One moment he was sitting in on a surgury at the hospital and the next minute he's 10 minutes late having to think of excuses for his new sensei.

How about there was a cat in a tree? Maybe the sensei will buy that one. Or maybe I should try and think of something else

As he pulled closer to the meeting spot he decided he was just going to tell the truth. It was here that he saw the 3 people that were on the battlefield. There was one who looked a little younger than he was and 2 that looked like young adults. Which one was the sensei? Souichiro couldnt be more confused but decided that since he was late he would scout them out to see what theyre behavioural patterns were. The young girl suddenly jumped into the trees.

Ah, theyre having a battle and it seems like its the young girl and the guy against the older chick. She must be the sensei. I wonder if I should lay in wait or if i should go approach the group?

After pondering for a second Souichiro got down on his belly and began to creep up to the fight scene as slyly as possible. It was at this point that the guy and the supposed sensei began to engage each other. Chiro quickly made a few handsigns being careful to be as inconspicuous as possible and used Henge jutsu to transform into a patch of grass.

I think I'll lay in wait here until its time to make my move.

Last edited by acsnaara on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting text)
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Rinas eyes narrowed as she watched her students start to move…yuki was taking an observation point of view…..smart….but she most likely would not get that opportunity in a real fight….. Then there was Havoc……he was taking her head on….normally she would move much earlier….but he was lacking in experience…..despite the fact they were the same age…….his stance was different………from her own………she rarely ever took one only when she was squaring off with someone………his movements where slow……he was going to need reflex and speed training………she waited…………”Humm ill need to teach him how to speed up his movements……….” RIna thought her eyes never leaving him………….

Finally he moved towards her….rolling…..it was an odd tactic….but a smart one…..in some causes……..it makes ones movement unpredictable…..but it also make one lose sight of their target clearly…….his movement where tight and persist…….not as shaky as a normal Genin…….that was good………..his first move was rather predictable… a sweeping kick….one that normally takes someone off their feet……and Rina did the predictable thing….she jumped to avaide………before landing silently on the ground…..where she was greeted by another attack…….with cat like reflexes Rina did have an upper hand……but with her grate reflexes she did lack something……strength……….

Using her hands Rina grabbed the ankles just before they touched her neck but was pushed back…… ankles……her fingers slid across the alkalis tendent as she released her student doing 2 arials to her left side to make some distance when she touched his ankles a smalls sliver of dark chakra spilled out.....it would only leave a mild burn……but it was a warning……one that said making contact with her hands again could prove to be much worse…..

“Now that was not a bad move” she began her hand curling into a fist….”but you need to be much quicker…….your size is an advantage over me………but it’s also a weakness…….” Rina finished…….she decided she gave him enough time to regain his bearings…. It was time for her to make her own attack………..moving in a straight line she charged at him and once in range pulled her right arm back and aimed a chakra charged punch at his skull…..it was not full power….so if it did connect it would most likely just make him dizzy and be a bit painful……or very…. But as she moved her nose caught the scent of someone else….most likely her other student…..she would worry about him later…

As yuki watched the fight she could smell the new comer to….she even saw him crawling……..how odd was that? Turning into a mouse she creamed out of the tree and ran across the grass to investigate who the new comer was …it had to be her other team mate………..but once she got there he was not around…….but his scent was….. “Team mate?” Yuki whispered her eyes scanning the area….”Can you hear me” she asked “Havoc needs out help” she said…..it was true they needed to work together as a team..
Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Havoc got over zealous when his launching kick forced Rina to parry rather than block. Even with all her credentials and personality he was still having a hard time accepting that she was a better fighter than he was. When he spiralled out behind her, he forcibly halted his revolutions mid air so that he could land on all fours sliding backwards. Parry or not, he had to shake his right leg behind him three times like a wet dog in order to shake off the sensation of chakra she latched on to him as he drove passed her.

This was the first time someone truly requested to see Havoc fighting abilities on another human being. Before now he'd only ever seen them as hunting tools, used to match his prey and his wolven rival predators and their means of scaling the mountain tops. In a sense it didn't translate all that gracefully or effective on a flat battle field. In the space of only one flurry, Havoc was more concerned about how his own skills were holding up and had completely forgotten about his partner and had no idea of his hiding reinforcements.

He eyed Rina from the moment he righted himself in mid air. He assumed that he was able to out pace her, but the moment his hands and feet touched down on the floor and his vision was no longer jerked by the drop she was talking to him. Moreover she was grading his performance thus far. He took note that she was already facing him and had readied herself into an offensive poise - she was the one waiting for him. He had the resilience to hop backwards and tuck in his body against her charging, chakra based counter attack so that at least she was striking an airborne cross-armed block. It made Havoc flipping backward in the air before he touched down again and even then he needed to flappy his smoky arms. Havoc himself knew he couldn't muster the natural power for a punch like that.

'Chakra...' he mumbled to himself. It was a word that he'd heard so much about this past year in the academy and everyone around him seemed convinced that it played an important part in even the fabric of being. It was a foreign concept to Havoc who assumed that all of the jutsus he had learned in the academy and all the techniques he learned from his clan were his own doing. Either way, he now understood that he had no real chance of leaving this fight the victor, especially alone. Oddly Havoc felt more at ease and up beat, since it relinquished the pressure he felt to perform.

Havoc clamped his hands into the dirt like claws, placing him on all fours once more. He pushed of the ground with his legs, but kept his hands dug in the ground with a split-second delay. It was enough to turn the angle of his original jump into a glide towards Rina in which Havoc was slowly twisting around. By giving his upper body a little twist, he speed his rotations up through an aerial, frontal, right-legged sweep about Rina's head area followed by his tailing left leg.
The 'glide' took him passed Rina as did many of his dashes. He lifted his left knee up and leaned back for his landing. It was enough to allow him to land at a halt on his right foot. He still had one more spin in him, which he ended by extending his open left leg into the area behind him. It was a blind kick and Havoc knew it, but he figured the more proactive he was the faster he would learn; he was currently sparring with her alone after all.

Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Chiro, being watchful at every moment had realised that he had been spotted but also knew that this was his ally. He chose to wait to see what she would do before making any rash reactions.

Patience Chiro, remember what Haku sensei taught you

The girl transformed into a mouse and quickly scampered over to Chiro's location much to his dismay. As the girl started muttering Chiro began to transform into a form much like the one she was in.

"Havoc needs our help"

When those words were uttered Chiro transformed into a rat with a long wiry tail. As he looked over at this Havoc person questions raced into his head all having something to do with his age and how shady it looked to have someone of that age as a graduate. Chiro knew about being old in a class full of students younger than him however. He thought back on how he enrolled at 15 after running away and how he felt like he didnt belong in that class. In spite of the many people that Chiro tried to forge relationships with he always felt somewhat lonely. This brought forth a feeling of sympathy. He was reminded of his nindo at that moment:

I will do my best to help.....

Surely this situation was one that Chiro could put his nindo to good use. He gave the girl a nod and then scampered towards the fight a little bit. After taking a few steps he once again turned around and beckoned Yuki to follow him. He stopped a little bit closer to the fight and looked for a second. The wheels started turning in his head. After a second more of pondering Chiro turned to Yuki and spoke.

"Here's the plan, shes got 2 arms and there are 3 of us. Therefore I think if we all take her from a different angle we should be able to get in one solid hit and set up a bit of a combo from there whilst shes still trying to recover, or at least get her on her back foot. So you come in from behind and transform right before you attack so that she doesnt see this coming, she will most likely react and take this bait to counter attack you but she doesnt know I'm here. Thats where the element of surprise comes in, I'll come in at the exact other side to the one you attacked on and try to get her guessing with an attack of my own. After that, because I know this Havoc guy isnt an idiot he will do the rest."
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 am

“Very good, Havoc-kun” RIna complemented slightly impressed with his quick counter………most genin would have been grounded by such a blow………he would be very useful to his team……………the other student that was hiding away with yuik……he was still a mystery to her………slowly she began cross her arms over her chest waiting…..for one of the 3 to make another move……”All three of you remember this…….” RIna raised her voice so all her students where sure to hear her “In a mission there is no holding back…………by you or your foes..... so even if im holding back now I want ALL 3 of you to come at me with all you’ve got……pretend im a missing nin threatening your home….your family…your friends……your team mates …..And if you don’t beat me I will kill them all…” RIna paused “Remember even the strongest ninja has a weakness….the key is to find it…..and use it against them…..let’s see who can find mine”

Just as she finished speaking Rina saw Havoc making another move……his stance was animal like…….she like it…….after all she herself had close connections with the beasts on the planet………he moved and the delay was noticeable……..for her keen eyes……”interesting” she thought….her mouth curving into to a grin of approval… examining his movements closely she already thought up a counter but decided to wait it out…….ducking RIna evaded the first kick from the right but the left kick hit her square between the eys and caused her to fall on her but……. She sat there for a moment and as she sent the get up the blind sweep kick made her fall over once more…

“Nicely done Havoc-kun……you have grounded me” RIna laughed as she tucked and rolled to her feet in a graceful manner………her ears perked…………Yuki and company where on the move……”about time they stop hiding” RIna muttered to herself mostly…

Yuki was ecstatic to see her team mate was willing to help out…………she had heard everything Rina said a moment ago and she knew they were going to have to find a weak point….or the weak point she was faking…..who really knew........her gaze turned to Chiro…..he seemed like a bright guy….she had a feeling he would grasp onto the rules and the idea of this game rather quickly…..or so she hoped……… Watching him turn into a rat Yuki grinned a mouse like grin and began to fallow him threw the grass….her soft gray fur brushed the soft ground her whiskers twitched as she felt around with them……she was going to have fun with her newly founded blood line…

Chiro began to speak and Yuki listened……her whiskers twitched in approval….she liked his plan……but would they really be able to sneak up on her un noticed…..she hoped soo……….”ok seeing Rina has a bit more mussel then I do I will need to go at her in an animal form……seeing its part of the clan trait it won’t be against the rules.” Yuki thought with a sinister grin……..”Ehhh I don’t know your name but we can’t use jutsu or weapons unless they are part of our clan bloodline….its a rule..” she whispered quietly………

Once in range of Rina Yuki jumped and turned into a wolf her powerful jaws locked around her arm………and stayed there as her teacher struggled to get free Yuki flicked her tail trying to motion Havoc to make a move on her as she awaited Chiro to make his move as well.”WE CAN DO THIS” She thought happily..

Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

Havoc was astounded. His thrusts got at Rina not once, but twice. It felt very weird as a fighting mechanism. In order to catch her, not only did she need to be lenient in her attacks but Havoc was fighting against - nay beyond - his natural senses. They both new that she was the tutor and she had a distinct advantage which meant she wouldn't feel a need to move from her original position in order to evade any attack he threw at her. While he figured that any real confrontation would have much more complicated factors than that, it still stood to reason if he can logically expect his target to react in a certain way, Havoc could act before his senses gave him the go ahead.

'Prediction...' the old genin mimed to himself. He had used a much simpler form of this ideal when he went hunting for his clan. It even had it's use in fishing, but none of the animals he had ever hunted were as intelligent a game as a human, much less a ninja.

After his blind, predicting follow up sweep with his left leg he pulled the limb in to bring himself back into a crouching position. His legs were spread further apart than before and his left hand was set as a fist in the ground in front of him. He nodded modestly when she congratulated him on felling her, clearly a lot less grateful and concerned about praise than Rina's fellow clan member Yuki was. Havoc already knew better than to be piteous and smug about being able to knock Rina off her feet. The only reason he was here was down to him being years behind other's his age like Rina.

Although Havoc listened to Rina's words, speaking of weaknesses he didn't acknowledge he had any support in this exercise until a wolf clamped her jaws on Rina's arm. It was probably just as well, as Havoc's instincts told him it was an intruder and his free hand was hovering over his shoulder on the hilt of his jutte. He observed that the wolf was tame and specific in it's actions, merely tugging against Rina to hold her in place.

No jutsu unless it revolves around your clans blood line...

The cardinal rule set by Rina rang in Havoc's head as he aimlessly tried to make sense of the new creature coming to his aid. Rina's expression suggested nothing out of the ordinary was happening and Havoc released any inhibitions over taking advantage of the wolf's surprise attack. He brought his free hand into the dirt alongside his left and pushed off the ground with his feet just as he did before. The only difference was he added much more severe delay to letting go of the ground with his hands. His feet, arched around and over his head. By the time he pushed off the floor with his hands and gave into his momentum Havoc was sliding across the ground.

Havoc turned on his left side as he slipped through Rina's stalled legs and bucked against the floor with his right sole. It made his body pivot and sweep Rina's feet with his left leg. He arched onto his back. Havoc locked his arms about Rina's other arm and his legs around Rina's matching leg as she fell on top of him. Havoc couldn't say it out loud, but he was paying more attention than his earlier, selfish one-on-one sparring would let on. Rina already gave away one vital advantage Havoc could abuse.

'Without the use of chakra, I have a heavier build than you do, right?' he thought to himself as he also contended with keeping Rina still. Even though Havoc's arm and leg bars on Rina made it very like that any attack on her would probably inflict on him too that wasn't the reason he felt so hesitant in following through with it. He wasn't even aware that there was a third genin in the mix.
Now that he had stopped focusing on what his next move would be, all he had to focus on was how much Rina wasn't the average pig or bull that Havoc would constrain in this way generally. There were nagging voices in the back of his mind that were berating him for fighting a women in this manner, and what his clan elders would think of him if they could see him now. No matter how significant a point that Rina was a more than capable ninja and opponent, if she accused him of groping her he'd probably brake out of it in shame and embarrassment that instant.
Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Chiro watched the other two as his plan came into effect. As a medical ninja he was sure to always enter every situation with a plan fo what the situation would need. As he learned the rules from Yuki, he felt bad that he had technically broken the rules. So he waited for Yuki to bite onto her sensei'es arm and then ended his transformation.

No jutsu's unless they were from your clan. Hmm....

That was gonna be a tough one because Chiro wasnt from a clan of ninja's but rather a from a clan of thieves.

I wonder if she wants me to rob her blind? hahahaha

Chiro realised this idea was propostreous and then began focusing on a plan for the current situation. He couldnt use any of his jutsus and so this would complicated the problem. His mind lingered on the many different approaches he could take in this situation. His mind wandered to his repitoire of techniques. At the forefront of his ideas was the M-Punch technique that he had.At the end of the moves by both Havoc and Yuki, Chiro would launch his assault.

He wound up and punched the ground so that a large cloud of debris would cloud the air all around him. In hs mind Chiro had already marked the general distance between him and the three who were already involved in the scuffle. He ran in that general distance and stopped at what he thought was about 5 feet from the group, then did a strong spinning kick in order to clear a bit of the debris and landed. As soon as he landed Chrio would throw a rock towards Rina's head. He ended his assault of attacks by running close behind the rock, whilst winding up and swinging his strongest punch possible towards Rina's midsection. Chiro did not hold back because he realised that Rina outranked him and any attack he could possibly muster would seem like a pittance to her. Chiro realised that he had messed with his personal belief of never attacking a woman but always put his nindo before anything else. In his mind however, he was hoping that Rina would counter and weaken his attack.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am

Rina eyes Yuki slightly and resisted the sensation that was tingling in her arm……..her chakra wanted to give the wolf a burn she would never forget but she held it back……”Well it seems there finally working together……….” RIna thought her face void of expression for the first time in the whole fight thus far………”ill keep this up a little longer then we will start with the real training………from what I can tell Havoc has no chakra control……the other two seem fine but there is room for improvement……..” her eyes shifted to the landscape….Kumo was the most protected village for good reasons……it was built high up on the side of the motions’…………that also left very vital opportunity’s for different types of training……………then once they got that done she could teach them a low ranking jutsu………seeing they most likely wont have much chakra left………or close to none……if it came down to that they could wait till tomorrow….or Rina could give them each a chakra pill……but then again she wanted to take them on a mission tomorrow to see how they would do…………so she could teach them a jutsu first then work on chakra control………wait with out the chakra control it would be a stupid idea to learn a jutsu………..”ehh decisions decisions decisions…” RIna muttered to herself mostly……

Suddenly Rina came back to reality, standing her ground she kept all sinces locked on the Chiro but sight she kept that locked on Havoc…..and then there was Yuki….she could feel her…………Havoc was first to move…..he seemed to be making the same move before but it was different this time………it seemed to be just a little faster and the delay a bit shorter……”cleaver” she thought…. “all three of them are very clever” Havoc slid between her legs she had a feeling he found out how he had a bit of an advantage over her…..weight and height….. her legs where swept out from under her…”crap” she muttered as she fell on top of her genin and was restrained……………But her one arm was free the arm that had yukis jaws clamped tight around it………bad move on their part she just needed to wait and see what Chiro would do before she began her counter attack on the trio…………then she would plot her next move from there….

Yuki held fast as she watched Havoc out of the corner of her eye…….he was moving much like an animal……it kind of made her wander if he was from a beast like clan…………or something along the lines of that……after all she was closely related to bests as well her shape shifting abilities where not as advanced as others in her clan but she knew in time her abilities would be just as remarkable till they were to the point she could turn her skin into steel……. But first she had much studying to do……..and that would take some time……..a lot of time……..

Yuki examined further as havoc moved and restrained there teacher…..it was also some what funny…..seeing she was being restrained by an odd bunch of Genin……”Poor RIna-san” Yuki thought “has no idea what she is getting herself into hehe” she laughed mentally….due to the fact her mouth was full of arm and a little blood that was dripping out of it where her teeth broke the surface…….truthfully she felt a little bad about that……..she hoped it was not hurting her to much….

Finally Chiro made his move a cloud of dust and debris rose around and RIna grinned…..it was time to put her plan into motion…………Expanding her sinces to a very acute degree she could feel the debris splitting the air around them…..”okay Tmashii what’s happening” Rina asked in her mind………

“well you can guess” The chakra spoke in a dark tone…..

There was a slight snicker that escaped from RInas lips as she jerked her free arm as hard as she could without the assist of chakra and pulled the Yuki wolf on top of her as she did so she felt the skin on her arm rip and tare from the sharp fangs….but did not wince she had been bitten by a much larger wolf the her student before……..”have fun Yuki…..” Rina spoke…..as she turned into a hawk and shot up into the sky her body turned back into her human form………..but with a pair of dove like wings on her back keeping her afloat

Yuki yelped as she was pulled on top of her teacher and nailed with rocks………”OUCH!” she yelled viciously……”ouch that hurt” she muttered as she felt her head throbbing……she felt a way to soften the blow all right with a human shield…………..

“good act of team work you three” Rina called happily as she floated out of rang her mouth curving into a smile “Chiro from the sound that Yuki made.” Rina began “your attack was strong and well aimed….very good……” she paused “and Yuki…..you where very clever in using your blood line to assist you when your human form would not have been enough…….nicely done….” RIna looked at the blood dripping from her arm and focused on it for a while and the cells quickly regenerated…”And Havoc….Your idea of using your body weight against mine was very clever as well……..”

Yuki watched as her teacher floated down a little ways away from all of them…….getting a bit antsy she jumped up and turned into her human form and pulled her hood over the top of her head………all three of them needed a more organized attack then that next time…..”Good job guys” she smiled “I think if we go at her again with a more organized attack we can getter for sure “
Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Havoc made his grip on Rina quite firm. He was sure that he'd be able to notice any shift in her chakra concentration before she could use it against them. Havoc expected a little more from his partners that what they displayed. In his head, he was still waiting for Yuki to make an appearance and the late Genin was fanciful but a time waster. He cut him a very hostile and unamused look from behind Rina when he threw the rock at her. Havoc wasn't just upset that Rina easily shifted Yuki up to dodge the rock, but he could have easily missed and hit Havoc instead.

Ironically, in the split second it took Rina to morph into hawk and rise into the sky - clear of Havoc's arms - the only thing left for Chiro to connected with in his ultimate punch was a floored Havoc too busy marvelling at the metamorphoses between Rina and what he now realised was Yuki. Havoc's eyes bulged comically when Chiro landed with a punch to a very tender and poignant part of Havoc's anatomy considering offspring was such an important subject for him on various accounts. He groaned softly with delay, holding back the incentive to say anything or do anything against Chiro.

'Keep calm, Havoc. He's just a kid and didn't know any better. If it wasn't for the experience of hunting with your clan you'd be as bad at putting in a team effort as he-' thought Havoc, initially trying to simmer his temper and aggravation, but his own speech of empowerment gave him insight into what to do next. He rolled onto his front and simply began ignoring the pain like an impromptu 'mind over matter' exercise.

”Good job guys. I think if we go at her again with a more organized attack we can getter for sure"

"That was horrible and I promise you, no one knows that better than Rina." remarked Havoc, unapologetically cutting at Yuki's innocence. Even though they were huddled he wasn't looking at either of them, simply keeping his eyes on Rina encase she decide to make a surprise attack while the three of them were deliberating. "You two need to understand why she said clan jutsu and weapons only. It's because even without it, you got hit in the head." He explained nodding at Yuki without shifting his gaze. "And I got hit... somewhere else. Abilities from your clan are things you were raised in, that come second nature. If we could do what we wanted like we could on a real mission we would seriously hurt each other. In fact on a real mission the enemy wouldn't patiently let us sit and talk like this, nor would she be holding back to give us a chance. We'd probably be dead already." Havoc, on some level, knew that was a pretty depressing place to stop talking but the pain from his groin had finally subsiding and he wanted to stretch out the crick in his neck.

"So act like we're grateful we're still alive. There's three of us now. You morph and you morph for all of us; you kick and you kick for all of us;' you throw a rock you throw a rock for all of us."
Havoc didn't go any deeper than that, because his true message was to demolish any ego's or single-mindedness Chiro or Yuki might have had in the hopes they would be conscientious of each other in their actions. He would have gone into that much detail to drive the point home, but he didn't have the time to demoralise and then inspire them. He just hoped his words hit home.
Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Chiro was at the pinnacle of his swing, ready to connect with his most powerful attack when he realised that Rina had switched places with Yuki, a very sly move indeed. Chiro had not taken any time to make sure it was Rina he was attacking for fear that she would simply dodge and did not expect her to make a move that was as intellegent as she made.

As Chrio connected with his punch he understood what he had done. His head snapped up into the sky and focused on the shape of a hawk that was hovering above them. A feeling of embarassment spread like a plague through his body as he apologetically held his hands in front of him.

*Talk about first impressions.....God I'm an idiot*

He listened tentatively as Havoc spoke to Yuki and did not avert his gaze. Somewhere deep down this got to Chiro. He felt as if he needed to prove himself to be a worthy ninja to Havoc. Someone who wasnt rash or unintelligent. He realised that this group was going to be no nonsense and that even though he was slightly older than the average genin, he was not going to be the leader of the group. Havoc was.

Havoc made many good points especially about people ending up dead. This would be totally ironic as well seeing as Chiro's main goal as a ninja was to become a premier healer in the world. He looked at team now as the enormity of this whole ninja squad thing finally reached him. These were his comrades and probably the 2 ppl that would end up getting him out of jams the out of anyone in the entire world. His life rested in their hands and their lives rested in his. It was a balance that some how had come rushing to Chiro's mind.

Back in the real world Chiro looked as if he had zoned out for an extended period of time but quickly snapped out of it. The gears in his mind quickly began turning again.

"Ok Havoc let me introduce myself before we continue. I'm Souichiro Nagi and I'm your team mate."

Chiro hugged Havoc awkwardly and whipsered in his ear so as not to be too conspicuous.

"Listen man we've gotta get her out of the sky so I proposed since you're probably the most adept at taijutsu I'll give you a boost throw and u give her a flying blow.

Chiro waited for a reply anxiously as if trying to impress a superior. There was no way in his mind that Havoc was going to agree with such a plan but Chiro did this to test the waters with his new team mate. He knew Yuki would be well on board with any feasible plan he drew together, but Havoc was another story. Havoc seemed like the type that would take your plan and show you the obvious flaws in it and make it better. At least in Chiro's mind. All these ideas he had about the guy and he had only said one thing to him. Chiro wondered if he might have jumped the gun. He was usually a good judge of character however.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Yuki was taken by surprise by havocs some what of and out lash at her………….she was a very sensitive girl for her age……..but she did know there rank was very low on the shinobi food chain……thus her expectations where rather low for her team mates……….after all they were all fresh out of the academy………but she dared not say that to Havocs face…..he seemed slightly upset with them at the moment………”maybe he’s right……” Yuki thought her lips pressed together in a thin line of some sort……”,maybe we aren’t thinking at all…..” her eyes dropped to the ground slightly…………”No he is right…………that attack was useless……”….but what he said next really dawned on Yuki…………

“ If we could do what we wanted like we could on a real mission we would seriously hurt each other. In fact on a real mission the enemy wouldn't patiently let us sit and talk like this, nor would she be holding back to give us a chance. We'd probably be dead already."

“your right…..as Genin our skills are still shaky and uncertain……. We don’t even have them completely mastered in some causes” Yuki admitted her eyes still on the ground as she slid her hands into her jacket pockets slowly………”but why is she even letting use talk now………its almost like she thinks of use as if we cant even think on our feet….” Yuki paused and looked up her eyes skimming around her team mates “never mind………she is right if that’s the cause……………How can we coordinate our moves if we have no idea what the others can do….” Yuki asked………a question not exactly meant to be answered……………

What her teammate Havoc said lastly really made her feel bad……she felt like she was doing more harm than good at that point………”How do you work together if you don’t know what others can do though?” Yuki asked once again……and once again she did not expect or want either of the men to answer such a naïve question………nativity…….. it was a weakness in her mind…….but ever since that coma she was put in only a week earlier she was having to re learn everything…..the only things she never forgot where chakra control…..and shape shifting…..

Yuki watched curiously as Chiro hugged Havoc…….she sound it somewhat odd and strange looking but she decided not to vocalize what she was thinking at that moment seeing it was just downright useless to say in that matter………but it did seem Havoc should be there leader…..he was older and clearly had far more life experience then the 16 and 15 year old combined in that matter….

“Chiro-kun…”Yuki began her eyes rather emotionless as she spoke…….”you know RIna can hear you talking right………..” Yuki continued “We in the zakuroichi clan have senses that surpass thous of any human………believe it of or not but both of use can hear your hears beating in your chest………so if you’re going to plan you have to find away to avoid the fact you literally have a fly on the wall ease dropping on every word your saying…….if its intentional or not…” Everything the young woman said was true………when dealing with one of her clan you want to avoid speech…..

As the trio huddled together RIna sighed………this seemed like a hopless bunch at that moment……… would they really do that in a mission…..stop and huddle like a bunh of sheep……. What did they think this was………. Son academy game? “hummmmm the kids have a lot to learn before they enter the exams…………if they go in acting anything like this….they will for surly die……if not fail the first part of the exam……” she thought her arms crossed tightly over her chest as she bgan to listen to the words that where as plan as day to the wolf like ninja……………Rina was born as a wolf………that was the reason she seemingly favored it when she shape shifted……so one could say she was not really human………but then again who in kumo knew about her birth………as far as she was concerned it was best kept on a need to know bases.

Half way into the little meeting havoc finished speaking…..he was wise...she could not help but to respect that……he would be able to take them far………but he needed much training before the chunning exams....for she knew he would not stand a chance……… the competition for fierce……….the ninja she worried about most where kumo………kumo was very fierce when it came to training……………as was it in battle………she closed her eyes for a moment….she remembered the time she first came to kumo…………she remembered the fight and the bloodshed………but was this generation of genin anything like the one she grew up knowing? That was a question that would only be answered in time……another one would the three of them be able to take a life without batting an eye lash…..? that seemed one of the hardest skills to teach someone…….who’s life had been innocent……the first kill always seemed to be the hardest to cope with……..as was the first lose of a team mates……………but that’s why they where told never to show emotion…………one thing Rina could never understand……it was like they asked for them to give up there humanity……….even without emotion……isn’t one still only human behind the mask……..yes……yes they where….

“you kids will come out on top” Rina thought……… her eyes narrowed……if they did not come out on top….then where else would they end up?

“OKAY KIDDYS TIME TO STOP PLAYING NINJA.” Rina called clapping her hands together……..” Your Real training starts now…….”…….Rina turned her back to her student and walked over to a large oak and gracefully she walked up it and began standing upside down on a high branch before she resumed speaking “Now today we will learn two basic things with one exercise………One chakra control….and two evading an attack……..” She grinned her sharp teeth flashed “Its called tree claiming….you may have heard of it….using nothing but your feet you focus your chakra into them and well I do believe you know how it works form there……..but what does dogging have to do with this exercise you may ask…..well let’s just say im adding a bit of a twist to it……” a sadistic grin passed over the former interrogation co leader………clearly she spent a lot of time in that department jugging by the grin on her angelic face….

“here are your rules…..” Rina began “you are a team……..so you will be graded as a team……….and punished as a team…………” suddenly a kuni was launched a the foot of the tree……..”Each time you fall you and your team mates will have a needle thrown at them…….feel free to try and get out of the way…….but each time one of you fails to make it to the top the number of needles I throw will increase by one or two….that part it up to me………….” Rina smiled “But heres some good news…… each time you do it right the needle count will do down by two to three……….and lastly……to sharpen your senses more you will be blind folded the WHOLE time….” Rina Reached into her ninja pouch and threw 3 black blindfolds down to the three……… and waited for them to put them on….

“now here is the order…….HAVOC CHIRO YUKI!!!.........any questions don’t hesitate to ask….” Rina said in a rather sing song voice…..”also more good news…..if my friend muserta was here he would be telling me to chop your fingers off as punishment sooo bee gratefull.”

“BEGINE” Rina instructed leaping to the top of the tree and began to wait to praise and inflict punishment……..

Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 am

Havoc was impressed at the both Chiro and Yuki responded to Havoc's extremely frank criticism. He would have completely understood if they rejected his words because they put neither one of the trio in a good light, but they responded asking all the right questions. He marvelled internally at Chiro's actions. At first the awkwardness of Chiro's hug compelled Havoc to take his eyes off Rina and glance at Chiro. Although only his eyes were showing, Havoc's disturbance was evident in their gaze.

"Listen man we've gotta get her out of the sky so I proposed since you're probably the most adept at taijutsu I'll give you a boost throw and u give her a flying blow."

Havoc had to fight the feeling of giving away Chiro's sentiment by changing his facial expression. He remembered from the academy of the ways in which ninja could give and interpret hidden messages. He needed to respond, but if he tried to whisper himself, Havoc knew he'd probably give the game away. He decided to offer Chiro an open and obvious double entendre. He patted Chiro on the back nervously, as if the hugged was still bugging him.

"Yeah... sure. All on the same page now." remarked Havoc in a sarcastic and awkward tone both acknowledging Chiro's open comment and the one he whispered in Havoc's ear. It wasn't very obvious but that was in essence the point. He believed Chiro was smart enough to know that... but Yuki then enlightened the two cohorts on some vital information that made their efforts thus far completely futile.

”You know Rina can hear you talking right? We in the Zakuroichi clan have senses that surpass those of any human. Both of use can hear your hears beating in your chest so if you’re going to plan you have to find away to avoid the fact you literally have a fly on the wall ease dropping on every word your saying intentional or not…”

Havoc gave out a soft sigh of grief and bowed his head in defeat. The longer this went one the more futile a challenge it became. His mind then began piecing all the small discrepancies together to make a large mesh of curiosity. His thoughts were interrupted by Rina's command, but luckily they kept him on the same train of though.

“OKAY KIDDYS TIME TO STOP PLAYING NINJA.”

[small]"Kiddys..."[/small] parroted Havoc with discontent. "Playing Ninja?" he recalled in disbelief. Rina was already on the move towards a nearby oak tree. "Hey, wait!" called Havoc, realising Rina wasn't going to break her gate for him. He cocked his head when she remarked that the real training will begin. That's exactly what she said about the last exercise which she abruptly ended. She then explained the rules and the punishments of her brand new game and called Havoc to the tree first. Havoc turned to look her dead in the eye and even pulled down his mask to address her man to woman.

"I can't figure out whether you're enjoy watching us fail or you're just demented but if you ask me, the only one 'playing ninja' here is you. All three of use lost a lot of confidence in that little experiment of yours earlier and you don't even have the decency to tell us why. Now, you expect us to figure out how to walk up a tree without any help, and you're going to attack all of us any time we fail. I have one question. If this is how you propose to teach people is it any wonder you have to do it without the Raikage's permission?"

As much as he was unimpressed with the hoops Rina made the three of them jump through apparently for nought, Havoc was mostly disgruntled by the idea of portraying his weakness in front of the other three. Havoc's had no intention of making right there and there the first time he attempted chakra control. It was more fortunate than anything else that he had a good reason to dissect Rina's training methods.
Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 am

"Yeah... sure. All on the same page now." [i/]

Chiro fought his urged to smirk as Havoc patted him on the back because he knew this meant that the plan was in action. He took a step back as Yuki gave the two guys some interesting information:

[i]”You know Rina can hear you talking right? We in the Zakuroichi clan have senses that surpass those of any human. Both of use can hear your hears beating in your chest so if you’re going to plan you have to find away to avoid the fact you literally have a fly on the wall ease dropping on every word your saying intentional or not…”

Chiro knelt down and it seemed as if he was discouraged. He listened to what people were saying whilst fiddling with a stick that he found in the grass. The gears of his mind were turning again.

They may have super hearing but i doubt they have X-ray vision.

“OKAY KIDDYS TIME TO STOP PLAYING NINJA.” shouted Rina from the tree. Chiro looked over at her in dismay. Surely she couldnt be speaking to them? Everyone was trying their best and in Chiro's mind, at least, he thought that was a little unfair of a judgement to make. This was especially true since Rina was wounded during the failed assualt. Chiro looked over at Havoc and could see that he was not amused.

eh Havoc will handle her, I'd rather not bite the hand thats gonna feed me today. I dont think I am that willful of a ninja to go without lunch hahahahaha. But back to the point! I need to figure out a way to get a message over to Havoc without letting Rina see, there's no way I'm buying this change of focus thing either it has to be a decpetionary plot or something.

Chiro then took a long bandage and a kunai from his sack. He grabbed a clump of grass in his hand and squished it until it made a paste. He then wrote;

Drill is ploy TEAMWORK NEEDED

He realised that having Yuki and Rina on his team was going to be a major drag to say the least, especially since he was accountable for everything that came out of his mouth. It was a good thing that Chiro wasnt one known for verbalising unless he had thought through his plan fully.

This ninja squad was going to truly be a test of his proweress as a ninja however and he knew that. He turned around and beckoned Yuki to come over as he stood up and showed Havoc his work. Even if it was a situation of Rina not wanting to do the drill anymore Chiro just really wanted to have another shot at taking out the sensei. It was unfair in his mind that the three in the group werent even allowed to formulate an attack before being written of as playing around.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Yuki looked mortified when havoc started speaking against RInas orders…………she had never seen any one do something like that before…..in her mind RIna was far to scary to stand up to……then though her self did not like the way she was acting towards them……where all anbu this mean and cold ?? or was it just her cousins own selfish nature that made her seem that way to them……or maybe there was something more…..something more…. Something deeper beyond all of their comprehension………………it was odd really…..gifted to look as nice as they want…………yet there personality could never change………. Yuki always found that some what strange…..while she was nice and friendly to many her relatives stayed in the shadows………dark

Rina began to swing her legs back and forth in a somewhat innocent manor as her student Havoc pulled down his mask……………as he spoke her lips curved into a smile………..and her bangs fell over her large eyes………Havocs words where somewhat funny to her……… slowly she pushed off the branch and landed in a crouching position on the ground….before she stood up to her full height……..5 feet……….”Well Havoc-kun……” she said sweetly…………”I do not enjoy watching you fail……nor am I demented…… If you would like to chose a word to describe me as feel free to use the term sadistic….” She said looking him dead in the eyes……… ….his words did not mean much to her but there where a few things she had a feeling she should clarify………before she continued with her training…..

Yuki looked up at there teacher here blue eyes bright with wonder…………the type of questions that flowed threw her mind where ones she would be killed for if she dared ask………how she knew that……it was quite simple….there were some questions considered taboo in the clan…..like asking ones true age………or asking who ones true identity was………

“Now, I would like to make a few things clear to the lot of you.” She began her voice never losing the sweet tone……… “Why you ask?” RIna asked “Well its quite simple….. I wanted to see things………that I would only see in real training…..if I told you it was a game to begin with…….i don’t think……. I would have gotten the same feed back” She paused “why I stopped so abruptly again quite simple…………I saw no reason to continue……iv learned all I needed to from that little exercise………it was more or less an observation of your chakra control………” Rinas grin faded “and that was all I needed to know before I could move on to something like this…..” her lips began to press themselves into a rather thin line……”As for not telling Seisoku-kun about this…………its simply because I know my training methods…..ARNT something out of the ordinary around here…………you can take my word for that” she said her eyes dark with some deep burning hatred in her heart…….not twords them but at someone else who clearly was far away

“And all three of you better get this into your heads…………… Im not here to be your friend…….i bet you all think that already but nor am I here to make your lives hell…..” Rina frowned “ Im simply here to make sure you don’t get eaten alive by the competitors in the exams…..or on the missions you will be taking part in before we leave………”

“Rina-chan” Yuki whispered “havoc-kun…… there soo different from what I can tell………for some reson I think there will be much bickering before there will be some com en ground found between the two of them…..” Ykis eyes then drifted over to chiro…..he was one she still had yet to figure out more……he was a mystery………but she knew like Havoc he was clever……but what was she?

RInas eyes drifted over each and every one of her students………her expression softened “I’ll admit you are a bright bunch………and you all have strengths and weaknesses……and as a ninja we are taught to never revile them to others……….” Her eyes shifted back to havoc once more……..”But sometimes you must bend the morals you have and admit them to your team……with out risks there is no chance of winning………” Suddenly her eyes where locked on to Chiro and his note pad………… she shook her head slightly before turning back to the tree and walking up…..

Chiro motioned for her to come over and read what he had written….and she did……….but did not seem to really react to the words……no node of agreement or disagreement……just and unreadable stair that meant she was thinking…..thinking about how the old Yuki would have responded………

“now let’s try this one more…………start by making and hand sign and channeling your chakra to your feet……then attempt the climb………” RIna said her voice rich and calm…

Yukis eyes rested on Rina as she moved back to her perch……..what was her real reasons for this……….or was her reasons for such methods really what she said they where…..if so they still somewhat scared her…..but she was far to scared to argue with her relative….. nor did she want to give her team mates any reason to think she was weak….proud……or strong….

Back to top Go down
StriderXan

StriderXan

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:50 pm

The reason Havoc's clan followed in the wills and ways of the mountain wolf was because the mountain wolves were the natural rivals of the original villagers who founded the clan centuries ago. No other animal was as adept at hunting and surviving in the mountains as they were. Until Havoc's forefather, Matsuda, incorporated his ninja wisdom into their way of life the villagers were second tier hunters to the wolves. It was a sign of respect and in a way measure of growth for the clan by hunting alongside the wolves as equals. Havoc would never know whether it was the insecurities of the founding clan members lingering from generation to generation or just an after effect of the in-bred traditions but there was always a spark of intrigue in a proficient Takamura clan member when they met a wolf out in the wild. A spirit of competition; a spirit of pride to which Havoc was no different.

---------------------------

Havoc took a glance at Chiro's makeshift note as Chiro passed it in front of him. He had just finished his long, sceptical critique of Rina and her methods, drawing the lines in the sand between the two of them. He hadn't said it before but his unease about her shrouding her explanations and reasons behind her method of teaching came down to her smell. Havoc was aware of her smell. It was an odd thing to deduce about some, even for Havoc. It wasn't a trait specifically of his clan, but it was a scent when he could smell with his being, rather than his nose. Naturally Havoc wasn't entertained when Rina chose to keep her cards close to her chest, and ask that they trust her in a round about, subtle and distant way.

"Wrong again." remarked Havoc quietly to Chiro. He didn't look at the younger man, as he was blinking to transition his gaze from Rina to the tree she was standing on, the tree he would be expected to climb. Havoc repeatedly made fists with his hands. 'Controlling Chakra...' he mused to himself. He walked forward to the base off the tree like a prisoner walking the 'long mile', and his reluctance and angst towards approaching the tree had nothing to do with Rina's punishment for failure - it was the failure itself.

There was a reason this would be Havoc's first public display of chakra control.

He had never successfully done it before. His wisdom and knowledge of Ninjitsu and his athletic ability would have seemed as phenomenal if they didn't always appear to be substitutes for his lack of chakra based ability. Now standing at the base of the tree, Havoc placed a foot on the tree. His heart was pumping. He stared at the trunk intently. He knew the theory. Chakra; found in all living things, manifests as one from two forms, the physical and the spiritual. On pen-to-paper it was poetic and straight forward. On foot-to trunk, Havoc didn't even have to try and take a step to know that it wasn't going to work.

He just stood there focusing on his foot as heavily as possible, but he couldn't sense any change. He felt nothing significant happen which would give him a glimmer of hope in scaling the tree.

So he stood there still and silent, focusing and focusing and focusing.
Back to top Go down
acsnaara

acsnaara

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:15 am

"Wrong again"

These words rung in Chiro's ears as he crumpled his bandage and threw wiped the grass paste from his hand. He was not happy about having to do this exercise for the simple reason that it would come as mundane to him. As an aspiring medical ninja, his chakra control was probably more advanced than anyone else in his age bracket but he didnt want to seem as if he was showing off. However, he didnt want to be the one to cause his teammates to get injured by senbon.

He watched as Havoc stepped towards the tree and planted firmly, hesitant to either start going up the tree or back away from the challenge.

He's nervous, I can tell. But why would he be? It cant be that hes just too stubborn to do the drill, it must be something more than that.

Chiro felt sympathetic now and tilted his head slightly waiting for Havoc to do something but he was just there frozen. Something had to be done and Chiro was the man to do it. He stepped forward and patted Havoc on the shoulder.

"Listen man I notice you've got stage fright so I'll go first. Don't worry about it too much dude, we're all gonna have things we arent as good at first time off you just gotta give it a try."

With that Chiro focused his chakra to his feet and began scaling the tree. Taking one slow step at a time so that it didnt seem to be acting overconfident or cocky. He wanted everyone in his team to like him after all.

Climbing the tree to Chiro was easy. This was because his sensei, Haku had taught him of chakra control long before the academy when he first had the aspirations of being a healer. He remembered how he was during this exercise. There was no room for failure as his sensei lit a fire at the bottom of the tree after he was given only 10 minutes to practice the jutsu. That was what you called intense. In comparison Rina's death by senbon idea seemed like she was babying the group slightly.

The top of the tree was coming up quickly and Chiro decided to go over to the tallest branch and stand upsidedown just as Rina did. He hung there looking over at his sensei with no feeling of acomplishment nor any feeling of betterment. All this exercise did in Chiro's mind was give his peers an oppertunity just a little bit more and for that he resented it. His hands then swung above him as he manouvered his body around the branch so that he could sit on it.

"Alright Sensei I've done my bit...."
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 pm

“Rina-chan” Tamashii muttered darkly from within Rinas body………it was not normal for her to just speak……..unless there was something for her to gain from it of cores………..but there was a delay……..as if tamashii was thinking…….Slowly Rina fixated her eyes on havoc…………was he afraid? Was he afraid of failing?.................”hum…….he started to late” she thought looking at the two younger students…..she knew a late start made it hard of someone to learn………….if worst came to worse she would have to teach him basics later on……..

Yukis eyes where bright……..bright with eagerness……she wanted to try to impress Rina………..she knew that her reputation counted on it….and she just wanted her teacher to be happy …….and avoid getting needled….. she knew that they where only normally used by medical ninja and it was not exactly easy to kill with them……so was Rina just babying them…….if so…… Yuki could feel her strong pride slowly diminishing under the cold glance of her teacher…. “Rina chan is rather sick…..” Yuki thought shuttering of the more scary methods she was sure to use later on…her eyes shifted back to havoc……he was not moving……did he really need to focus that much…..or was he incapable…….. slowly Yukis large eyes shifted back to RIna she seemed to be thinking the same exact thing……

“Havoc…..seems to be……” Tamashii began “Very uncertain on the task you set before him……..” Rina listened to the demon speak……she seemed rather right from the looks of the situation “I do believe you are right…” Rina muttered slightly frazzled “Even with starting late……..he should not have passed with out………it……Right?” she sighed that’s how it was when she was younger……but then again she lived in a much different area…….at the time………..

But Chiro seemed to come to his recue……..or was that really a good thing….Rina and yuki both where aware of pride……..pride was important to both of them…………..well more like it was very important to their clan……..at that point both of their eyes met…….. Rinas gaze said “How will he react…?” Yukis “is he like use….” For they knew it it happened to them they would not have reacted….well in RInas cause…. Yuki probly would have just brushed it off in an understanding manner…quickly both of there eyes rested on the young man…………what he did seemed to leave Yuki rather surprised……………but Rina seemed only a little impressed by the well preformed display…..

“Nicely done Chiro…” Rina commented with a soft smile……she saw very little flaw in it……he made it fast……..he made it to the top…..and stood as she once did…………………her eyes stayed locked onto him for a long while………..she could not help but to wonder who taught him……she would figure that one out later……… when they where alone……”your up Yuki…..” Rina called her eyes resting on the small girl………..

Nervously Yuki stepped towards the tree her hands tugging on the cat ears attached to the hood………or her jacket……”Yes RIna-Chan” she responded slowly her hands where placed together into a hand seal……. Her eyes closed as she allowed the chakra to flow into her feet…….. slowly she allowed her hands to drop….her sleeves covering them once more…….steadily she kept the flow going….with a quick pace she began to dart up the tree...

YUkis light feet hit the hard bark gently but………when using a light step one risks falling…. About 4 meters up Yukis chakra became unsteady…..she fell…… twisting as she fell she hit the ground landing on all 4s much like a cat….but as soon as she landed RIna was already throwing needles at each of her students…….clearly not putting much of an effort into it….. 2 flew at havoc……2 at Chiro….and two more at Yuki…………………..still crouched she sprang out of the way……..before standing….back on her feet waiting to watch havoc……

((BACK FROM NYC ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young    Training the young  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the young
Page 1 of 1