Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hall of Shadows 87909560

The Hall of Shadows

Go down 
+4
Yondaime
Docta Hulkermanz
yuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hall of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Heading Towards the Kage Meeting   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Egress walked up on the rocky steeps of the snow-covered landscape around him. The Hokage and his accompanies are heading towards the Land of Iron which would be were the Kage meeting, the shadows of the great nations would come together. Such a discussion would mean that the topic would have to be very important. Looking around the enviroment, there was ice and snow everywhere, concealing the rocks. Everything around here is peaceful to Egress, but he knows that every move he makes, he's being watched and secured. There is a strict order of conduct here, their unique culture making the Iron Country very... special.

Egress knew only a few things about the Land of Iron. But even the basics are important as it could help a person fit in foreign customs. First, the nation is small but yet completely neutral. Secondly, their neutrality has earned the respect of other nations that shinobi do not interfere with them and they're safe from ninja wars. Most importantly, the Land of Iron possess a strong different military in which they train the mysterious samurai instead of shinobi. Egress would have expected there'd be rigged booby traps and heavily-armed militia, but right now there's no need for any violence.... yet. Egress had left his cousin, Ashley Uchiha to take care of the village while he is gone. She's trustworthy and headstrong, with also experiences in the Hokage matters as assistant and title. He would have perfer her to be involved in these political discussions...

Accompanying Egress along this trip is Ruiisu Einjeru, a taijutsu expert and Jounin, as well as Seaas Senjuo, a Fuuton and Ningu user. Both were handpicked by Egress himself for they had certain powers. "Hmm... I believe we're almost there!" announced Egress. As he walks closer to the meeting location, he sees more samurai appearing out of nowhere. So this must be the Tetsu no Kuni army he thought. Lord Hokage and his bodyguards slowed down their pace when they reached a mountain entrance. "We've arrived," said Egress. He identified himself with his Hokage robes and they looked up to see giant structures that seemed like huge tiger-like cave openings. Egress then turned his attention to the people at the entrance and walked towards them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 pm

As Lord Hokage led the way to the kage meeting location in the Land of Iron Ruiisu felt honored that he was chosen to accompany and protect the Hokage. He felt a certain sense of pride fill his body. His walk was that of a man who could take on anything the world throws at him. Wroking hard each day to impress the hokage with his techniques, he knew that this misson would give him the opportunitay to prove himself. Ruiisu sences people around him and is alarm until he noticed they are the Tetsu no kuni army's samurai. His hands grip his sword ready for action. He knows that this meeting has a zero chance that a fight might insue but massive amounts of samuria tell him otherwise. Looking at the Kokage, he sense a calm mood from him. He knew that the Hokage was not expecting a fight. That only motavated him to be more cautious. Lord Hokage slowed down his pace so I slowed mine to stay next to him, when we reached a mountain entrance. Lord Hokage identified himself with his Hokage robes and we looked up to see giant structures that seemed like huge tiger-like cave openings. As Lord Hokage walked towards the people at the entrace of the cave Ruiisu followed after him looking around and keeping his eyes on there backs, his arms unsteading and his fist sweating. He tries to control his breathing before the Hokage senses his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Seaas using her clan technique flew over head. The wind stung at her face cold and icy as they went over the snowy land. Up ahead she began to see many of the ledgendary samurai of the land of iron. Seaas readied herself also as she saw Ruiisu grab at his sword. The Senbon were now clutched in her fist appearing like magic out of her sleves. As they neared she sensed also that the Hokage did not feel a threat and slid the Senbon back into leg pouches. When the Kage slowed down his pace Seaas did as well but speeding up and then dropping down into the snow gracefully. Now on foot Seaas followed the Hokage as they walked to the entrance. She used the time walking close behind to calm her nerves, and yet remain alert for any attacks.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:32 pm

As Egress nears towards the cave, he was stopped by one of the samurai. The man who had stopped him looked more like a commander, tough-built and several colored marks on his armor. "Hello, I'm the Hokage." said Egress. "Yes, Lord Hokage, I'm afraid that the meeting has been postponed for certain circumstances. We'll re-notify you when it has been resumed which would be most likely be in a few days," the samurai explained. "Again, we're sorry for this inconvenience but now no ninja may enter the mountain-cave." Great, I had walked all the way here for nothing.. and dragged my followers as well. sighed Egress. "Oh I see, well then there's no other reason for us staying here any longer," said Egress. Egress started to turn around to face Ruiisu and Seaas.

"Sorry my friends, but it turns out the meeting has been paused for a short moment. I'm not sure of the exact time it would return, but you two would still be my attendants during the meeting." "Okay, we're heading back to homeland- back to Konoha!"
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 am

ALL KAGES REPORT HERE THE MEETING IS BEGINING TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL SEAT AND TWO GAURDS BEHIND YOU ONCE ALL THE KAGES POST THE MEETING SHALL BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Minato stepped into the barren hall with Lee in tow, he had refused to SW there, as he was feeling slightly Sickended and tired by the trip here alone. He took a seat at the left end of the table, leaning back and yawning. Lee had stepped behind him and was scoping the area for any threats. He wondered what the other kages were like and what they would be doing. He was also a bit nervous, would his age and lack of real expirience as a kage lead them to ignore him or treat him differently? He was unsure, but nothing to do now but wait and see if they arrived on time.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Egress enters the meeting room to see two people already there. Ah, I guess I'm right on time... Egress relieved. It was by all means strange as they were all gathered all around a cave. But such scenario didn't bother Egress much, except he has now entered a foreign nation with low geographical and historical knowledge on it. Everything was much surprisingly to Egress as first the samurai had told them the meeting was cancelled, but seven minutes later, it was re-opened again! Looking throughout the halls, it seemed as it had been there for centuries. Oh, I wonder how underground is like.

Accompanied by two of his bodyguards, Egress took a seat on the left end right next to another kage, but he had to give some spacing. After all, who knows what they'll do? Still, Egress would have to be trustworthy for now. My kage comrades, eh? thought Egress. One of the kages seemed older than Egress but shorter while the other one seemed much like a teenager. Yes, he would have to be alert every second of the time, not as if that was hard to Egress. He decided to loosen up, his expression remaining serious and neutral as possible. He waited for the other kages to arrive....
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Seisoku walked quietly into the meeting room he noticed that two other kage's have arrived before him. He moved the hair that was covering his left eye so that way he could get a better view of the room and the people in it. Behind Seisoku was his cousin and bodyguard Hikari Kedamono, she kept quiet due to orders given to her by Seisoku a short while ago. Being around so many kage's at one time was new to Seisoku, in all of the years that he was a kage there was not one time when a meeting such as this was held.

He walked to the table where the kage's were supposed to sit. Quietly he looked for the chair where he was to sit, Hikari followed just as quiet, and when he found the seat he sat down and then placed his hat on the table. Hikari stood right next to him, with her arms behind her back. She looked at her cousin and whispered so quietly that only the two of them could hear, "What do we do now?" She asked him. Seisoku turned his head to her and answered just as quietly as she had asked, "We wait.." Hikari nodded slightly and then stood up straight, keeping her eyes on everyone in the room. Seisoku took the time he had to look around the room, everyone who was here was extremely silent for now, besides Hikari and himself whispering hardly anybody else was saying a word. "It's so...tense in here..." Seisoku thought, his right hand was on the table and he was tapping on it with one of his claws, "Please...don't keep us waiting for long..." he thought.

OOC: Whoa...Sorry 'bout the post..It seemed random to me..I'm just so...Out of it..
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 pm

The Mizukage moved silently as he entered, he had also brought the coldness of winter with him as he entered, and looked at the other Kages with his cold, glowing white eyes, this gave many the impression that Yondaime Mizukage was blind or losing his site but the truth was that his eyes were a such light shade of blue that they appeared white from a normal distance away, you could until tell when and if he removed his custom helm and if you got close enough. His eyes shifted to the men behind him and too the Kages.

The Hokage was an Uchiha and was the tallest of all the Kages and probably everyone in that room but size didn't matter to the Mizukage. The Raikage was the shortest and looked rather childlike but the Mizukage wouldn't dare say it, the Raikage was known for his bestial temper. The Kazekage was a scrawny man he wore a mask, only men with something to hide wore a mask, maybe he was trying to hide his inexperiance as a Kage, the Mizukage could sense he was Nervous. The Tsuchikage could not come, Iwagakure had recently suffered some economic turmoil. The Mizukage looked as the Moderator came in with two Samurai behind him, he quickly turned to his own men.

Behind him were three people, although it was only custom for a Kage to bring only two gaurd, one was his son. The others were two deadly Ninja known through out the Land of the Mist as the Kijin & the 2nd Kijin, the Elder was the First Kijin by the Name of Sandanyu Momochi, the yougest Mentor and Master of the Silent Homocide Method, the youngest was the 2nd Kijin by the name of Hangetsu Hozuki, he had a strange habit of cutting off his opponents Limbs before decapitating them in battle. Rather Violent Child but he got the Job Down.

Aisu Hyouzin, Lord of the Ice Dragons, took his seat and removed his Helm and the mask that covered his lower jaw and placed it on the table before him.
"Let's get down to Buisness Shall we? I am Aisu Hyouzin, the Yondaime Mizukage and I have caleed this meeting. This is Mifune, he is the Commander of the Land of Iron's Samurai Army and he has been pleasent enough to let us use his Nation for a meeting. The Mizukage's breathe could be seen as he talked.

Mifune nodded and smilied and thanked the Mizukage and said the meeting could commence "First order of Buisness, my Son Utakata was attacked several days ago by two Ninja. One from Konohagkure and Sunagakure! said the Mizukage pointing calmly and coldly at the Kages. " I do not want Revenge or Retribution for this but I must ask why?"
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 pm

As the other kages arrived Minato turned and examined them all. The Hokage was quite young and there was something about his eyes which unnerved Mianto slightly, his two bodygaurds were as normal as gaurds could be. The Raikage, was older shorter seemed to disdain this fact. He smirked in his head. better not mention his size...he'd certainly be thundering...if I did that, god that was awful. However it the Mizukage that he looked at the most the man was tall and he decked in strnage armour he hadnt seen. It was the helm that was the most intresting. As he talked his breath could be seen, Minato breathed on his hand and saw nothing. hm...Ice Release? .

As The Mizukage talked Minato snuck a few drinks from his hipflask and pocketed it quietly. Aisu introduced himself and then mentioned how his son had been attack by a Shinobi from his country. He sit up a little, and spoke. "I should hope theres no revenege, wouldnt look good for things to break down before they have even started. As for the Attack. I know nothing about it".
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Egress was entirely shock by the Mizukage's "accusement". He had only been Hokage for merely two days now and now he must be involved in these political affairs. However, his reaction is hidden behind his red bandana. Right now, he really should be one of the two bodyguards instead of being the one guarded. Oh well, he must now try his best. Hearing the Kazekage's denial, he could feel the tension already rising up on him, but Egress had felt relieved. At least there would be no domination plan, although if the Mizukage dosen't find Egress's story any better than the Kazekage's, then it'll be all over for him and Konoha.

"A Konoha-Suna attack on your son?" wondered Egress. "I was certainly not aware of such demonic plan.." he admitted. His voice pattern was normal and did not hint any traces of nervousness or deception, but he was very cautious. As every word he mutters could very well depend on his life. "No missions in Konoha of any kind of involvement towards Kirigakure were assigned to anyone during my days as Hokage, which is not much believe it or not. He had to think of something, something quick, some sort of suggestion. His expression continued to remain neutral, showing a serious emotion. "with all due respect, Lord Mizukage, unless any description of the Konoha ninja who attacked your son is given, I can assure you that Konoha was not involved in such a crime.."
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 pm

A few minutes after he had arrived the Mizukage entered the room, and as soon as he did the room seemed to get colder. Seisoku shivered for a moment but then he began to get used to the temperature of the room. Seisoku watched as the Mizukage sat down and listened as he introduced himself. Seisoku looked next to himself, the seat next to him was empty. He had heard that the Tsuchikage could not attend the meeting and he understood why, Seisoku turned his attention back to the Mizukage.

Finally the meeting begun, the Mizukage was the first to speak, and when he said his son was attacked by two ninja Seisoku held his breath...hoping that it wasn't his shinobi that did it. When he pointed to the Hokage and the Kazekage Seisoku exhaled silently in relief. For a moment he looked at the Kazekage, he was young...but he looked tired..like he hasn't slept in ages. Then he looked at the Hokage, he was older than Seisoku and was very tall, also from what Seisoku knew he was an Uchiha. Seisoku listened as the two explained that they knew nothing of the matter, he believed them...But it wasn't his place to, he just hoped that the Mizukage would believe them too.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 am

The Mizukage scanned the Hokage and Kazekage looking for signs of lying which ment rising heartbeats, sweating, drifting eyes, and most of all elavated heat signatures. He found known, now the real issue would be said. "Lord Hokage it was this fellow." said the Mizukage throwing a copy of his Bingobook across the table at the Hokage "His name is Asura Kishin." the Mizukage leaned back in his chair "Like I said, I don't want retribution or vengence. Something the man said is what bothers me, he knew of the 6 Tails and he wanted to capture my Son because he is it's Jinchuriki. It is quite obvious that the 'Akatsuki' thats what they are calling themselves are trying to Capture the Jinchuriki."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 am

Minato shivered as The Mizukage scanned him and The Hokage to see if they were lying, Minato however knew of his own innocence and hopefully The Mizukage would too. He sighed and relaxed once he detirmined that they ere both telling the truth. Minato leaned forward curiously as Aisu slid a book over to Egress, He mentioned a man named Asura Kishin. He repeated once more that he didnt want vengence, and then he mentioned Akatsuki, but only when he stated they were trying to capture Jinchuriki he tensed up and turned to Lee whispering, "Send a Message to Gale, tell her to up security". Lee bowed and left the room. He turned away and took another drink from his flash and turned back.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 am

Egress overlooked the Bingo Book that the Mizukage had given to him and his memories immediately stimulated when he heard the name "Asura Kishin." Hearing this "Akatsuki", Egress wonders why ever would such people go and capture "Jinchuruki?" Egress could only make a consecutive possibility. Is this so-called Akatsuki sealing away all of the bijuu in tis world? Why and what would they want to do with it? he wondered. From the side of his eye. he could already see the Kazekage leaning over to one of his bodyguards, but Egress could not make out the words. He then focused adn concentrated with the problem at hand.

"Asura Kishin, eh..." muttered Egress. He suddenly remembered his conversation with his cousin Ashley in the Hokage's Office just a few days ago. "Yes, I heard of Asura Kishin just a few days ago. Due to what was said, it appears Asura Kishin is a traitor from Konoha and left for quite some time. He's currently a Missing-Nin and if he did attack your son, then he has no ties to Konoha anymore. It is under my impression, that he's around Jounin level and has some sort of special bloodline ability, a S-class rouge. This man comes from the Kishin Clan- which appears to be a cursed family with a strange third eye power and they appear to be skilled in the arts of murder.." Egress informed. "This is all I know right now, perhaps this S-rank criminal has associated himself with this Akasuki to capture Jinchuruki?" Egress asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Like most of the time, Kane stood on guard. Standing firmly outside a cave where the Kage were at. He was given the order to guard, and kill anyone who gets near yards of this place. The Raikage, was a very serious man, and when he gives an order, it is done properly. From the sounds of it, he tends to peel people's skin and such. Being a fellow A.N.B.U camptain of the seekers team. He tends to have everything in order and always keeps his eyes opened wide for any weird feeling around.

After a long hour of waiting, Kane was getting impatient, he had been standing for an hour already. Perhaps even more. Yet he wasn't tired at all. But much more angustated. He showed emotions and he wasn't supposed to. he was order to look and stop anyone from entering, but the fact that he's outside alone, amused him. he wanted to know what was going on inside there. Otherwise he would explode.

"I must guard this, otherwise i'll be dead." He said as he took a kunai and began to slide it against his giant sword. He stood straight and looking up front. Although with his right hand he basically sharpened his sword, while with the other hand he hold on to his sword. The sounds of the two bladed weapons shirked as they passed by each other. Making a slight annoying sound echo across the place. His A.N.B.U mask was rather tilted, showing part of his face, although the right side where it was severed burned and covered with a bandage. Although not fully covered, letting him see with the right eye more clearly than with the left eye which was covered with the mask.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Seisoku listened to the conversation, he watched as the Mizukage gave the Hokage a book, and as he mentioned a persons name Seisoku made sure to remeber it. For a while he thought none of this had to do with him but when he heard that the organization, "Akatsuki", was going after jinchuriki he began to listen more clostly. "Kumo...has jinchuriki..So if they.." Seisoku looked at the ground, "Then that means...They'll be coming to Kumo sooner or later.." He was now lost in thought, with every word coming out of his fellow Kage's mouths a blur, "Will...Will I be...able to protect everyone if...when they come?" he asked himself, "And what...will become of Kumogakure..?" Seisoku shook the thoughts out of his head and then turned his attention back to the Kage's, "..What do we do..to stop them?" Seisoku asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm

All of a sudden explosions would be heard in the Hall and suddenly a smoke would begin the cover the entire cover obscuring sight. Due to the explosions the foundation of the building was struck slightly causing it to shake and some of the ceiling to collapse onto the kages. A joyful yet sadistic laughter was heard outside of the cave, that echoed inside of it. Outside Isshou saw Kane and smirked, he had prepared for an outside guard. Several explosives would go on outside of the cave into the distance, leading Kane to believe something was coming and if he went to go check it out he would have left his post.

Isshou then opened his white scroll and summoned 10 puppets...The Legendary Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu. Isshou had another set of these ten incase anything happened to his 1st set. The ten puppets were then summoned and then they rushed in the entrance of the hall. Isshou then skillfully moved his hands preforming the Sanbou Kyuukai - Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction jutsu. A vacuum was created and anything in the hall would be sucked out and greatly as well. The remaining puppets would steer clear of the vacuum, not getting damaged.

Summoning - 10
Vacuum - 5
Total - 15
Chakra = 195/210

Last edited by @ Isshi on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 pm

ooc: post how many chakra points you've lost from all that o-o

Terro! Pain! Destruction! Death! That was all Zatsuyoi was thinking right now. As he ran torwards the cave, he soon stopped and put his knee down next to Isshi. Watching all that was happening, this fight was going to be very interesting. As the explosives went off, Zatsuyoi waited for everything to clear up. The sound was intrigueing to Zatsuyoi. The sound of explosives resembled the sound of death. With explosives came screams of something falling on them. In this case, the building was falling on them. As the smoke filled the area, Zatsuyoi quickly closes his eyes and re-opened them. The sharingan had appeared. Zatsuyoi was a uchiha, one of the few members that had survived all that had happened in the years that had passed. The Uchiha was a clan of greatness even though they had soley relied on fire jutsu and the sharingan. Even so, the two powers had great strength and they helped the uchiha clan strive in the world. Seeing through the smoke, he also saw Kane standing outside the Kane. Finding his chakra level, it didn't seem that he was strong enough to take either one of them on. Listening to the sound of the two blade's surfaces going against eachother, it slightly annoyed him. It wasn't the sound, it was just that most ninja these days underestimate the power of whatever invaders that decide to come into something that they really weren't supposed to. Which is why they were called invaders, they were invading some place they weren't supposed to.

Tilting his head, he saw Isshou open a white scroll. Looking at the markings, he could tell it was a summon jutsu. Having realized his powers earlier, he knew that it would be a jutsu which would summon several kinds of puppets, which was the earlier mentioned plan. As the vacuum was created, all but the puppets would be sucked out. That was because Isshou was probably smart enough to not let that happen. Although it wouldn't matter, he could easily send them back in. Tch... he shouldn't have used so many jutsu though... That's only a waste of chakra. He better realize that he needs enough chakra to get out of here alive. Which was true, if he didn't have enough chakra to get out of here by himself, Zatsuyoi would be forced to help him. Even though he didn't want to, the akatsuki needed to keep as much members as they could. Only the kages could kill them. Bad thing that there was a lot of kages, That would be very annoying. Supervising the area, he looked at Kane. Grinning, he was going to give him a little surprise. Starting to gather up some of his chakra, he was about to release a jutsu of his own. It wasn't something very special like the 10 puppets that Isshou had sent out, but it was something... firey. Starting to perform various hand signs, Zatsuyoi chanted out the words to his jutsu, although he did it quietly without giving off his position. Allthough the jutsu he was about to perform would defiantly give off his position, he didn’t care. Karyu Endan!!! [Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet] Opening his mouth, an enormous ball of flame that was shaped like a dragon bursted out.

With great speed, it flew towards wherever Kane would be. As the dragon sped towards Kane, the fire gave off a frightening heat. The fire could possibly blind someone from the heat. The air around the fire would probably throw your attention away and distract you. Meaning that the air is what tells you something is happening. The air would also warm up your skin since it’s heated. Although that wouldn’t do much since it was just warm skin. After the dragon flew out of his mouth, Zatsuyoi put his hands to the ground and boosted backwards. Body Flicker Technique!!! Dissapearing in a puff of smoke, Zatsuyoi appeared sitting on top of the cave. If the cave happened to fall or start to brake, he could easily evade this and get away. If he was attacked, he would mearly counter-attack and dodge. That was just simple intellect working, during this kind of fight, intelligence is only needed to calculate your next move. Well, that was just Zatsuyoi’s opinion, he could care less of what others thought of a fight. He just thought a fight was something to get through the day with. Although, he did have a few insane thoughts, while walking back to his brother, he had realized he hadn’t stained himself with the blood of another’s yet that day. Well… except the chicken of course.

Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
Name: Katon: Karyu Endan, literally "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Shoots an enormous ball of flame shaped like a dragon from the user's mouth.

-5 chakra points

205/210

Body Flicker Technique

-3 chakra points

202/210
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 pm

As the explosion went off she readied herself. First she pushed the smoke and dust away from the the hokage . Using her wind minipulaton with her left hand. With her right she un hooked the fuma from her back and readied to protect her lord. Through the smoke she could see ten blurry figures jump in to the frey. she paused to give heed to what would come next. Suddenly the calmness was broke by an incredible sucction no doubt coming from the figures. suddenly Seaas felt an incredible heat and an orange light filled the room.
chakra 100/100
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 am

OCC: Sorry to jump in on the fight but since there are only two enemies there should be a 2 vs. 2 battle in order to avoid confusing and over posting. Others can Rp but not in the actual fight just to avoid any confusing.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 am

OOC: good idea i was just reacting at the momment
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 pm

The Mizukage heard explosions and looked at his three men : Utakata, Sandayu, and Hangetsu with his strange white eyes and lifted his tired boney hand and said "Sandayu, take Hangetsu and help out the samurai and the other Shinobi if needed. You both have the authority to kill anyone who is disturbing the meeting." and just like that they were off. The Mizukage then turned to his son with a grim look and said "Go with them. If need be I want you to summon Team Hoshigaki they have been told to prepare for the battle so they should be ready for combat. If anything bad happens I'm sure they can handle it." Team Hoshigaki was one of Kirigakure's most Elite Squad led by the Demon Shark of Kirigakure himself, the team consisted of a Kaguya, a Reitama, a Hyouzin, and the Demon Shark himself.

Utakata bowed to his father, the great Mizukage, and said "What about you Father? What will you do about this, this issue?. Utakata worried about the 35 year-old man, even though he was only 35 battles and Running Kirigakure had taken a lot out of the man, he was going to be retiring his title soon but then the Akatsuki showed up and still their was not a man worthy enough to be the next Mizukage although Utakata was a good candidat for the task he was still too young despite in his father's eyes and lacked the right experiance to lead the nation.

"I will remain with the Kages for now...but don't you worry about me my boy, wory about your self. Now go! They might need your help." said the Mizukage his eyes warm with love for his only son, the Mizukage loved Utakata's mother and it hurt him so when she died after giving birth to him, while still holding on to him. She made the Mizukage promise he would take care of him and the Mizukage that reunited the Bloodline Clans of Water Country with the Village Hidden in the Mist kept his promises.

Utakata disappeared into combat and the Mizukage turned back to the other Kages " I didn't expect to be attacked but it seems the Akatsuki want to be known. Now we must prepare for Battle, I suggest you help your corresponding Shinobi. They will need it but please do not completely destroy The Land of Iron remember this isn't their war." The Mizukage smilied although you could no see it with the strange jaw mask he wore. He then awaited the action of his Fellow Kages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:29 am

Kane nodded as he heard the sounds of explosions. Instead of getting out of his position, he remained put and place his kunai in back from his pouch. With the other hand grabbed the 7 foot sword. And gave it a few swings around as a move to show he's ready. Although not knowing what has happened inside the cave. He remained put, his orders was to stay in front of the cave and watch what's going on in front of the cave. he knew that disobeying an order would mean death to him. He knew the kages would be alright knowing the have the capability to survive an attack. He saw a rather weird ninja, with a white scroll quickly and with no waste of time summoned about seven to ten puppets in front of the cave. Just about 10 meters away from the exact location of the cave.In a rather confusement Kane tilted his head and looked at the akatsuki.

With their cloudy robes in which Kane much hated other than the akatsuki themselves. Making a few hand signs after a second, he began to expand both of his hands outward, and then with a strong slap ended the jutsu. For a mili second all remained still. Right after a strong gust of wind crashed the floor as it passed straight to the puppets. Knowing that the puppets were speeding forward, this attack will probably even destroy them in their paths. As he finished the jutsu, he remained with both hands clapped. 'There we go' he thought to himself. If the previous attack were to hit, it would certainly destroy a few puppets of the Akatsuki.

Keeping his mind out of this, he noticed yet another akatsuki. "Shit" he whispered to himself as he saw him. "I can't take both Akatsuki's on. Where's everybody when you need them." he said as he released a jet of water from his mouth as he performed a series of hand signs. Seeing as the other Akatsuki released a dragon made out of fire. Knowing fire is weak against water he released a jet of water to act as a barrier to protect Kane form incoming attacks. Yet throwing flames, he cut off his flames and body flickered in top of the cave. This day, was somewhat weird for Kane, and he felt like he will be in big trouble if no one comes in for his aid. And even though an A.N.B.U captain he felt like his days of being one will be over.

"I can't keep em all day right here." He said as he looked up upon Zatsuyoi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Wind Slap
Element:Wind
Cost: 10
Description:The user will perform the necessary hand signs. And will slap both his hands together as hard as he can. With so much pressure put on to the slap it will send strong winds that can cut through skin like butter. If soemone jumps, is normal that it will even leave a crater on the ground if the user misses. The attack its more of a wide range attack. Covering about 5 meters of space when done. The attack can be easily dodged if soemone dugs underground or use a stronger wind jutsu.

155/170

Name: Suiton Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Type: Ninjutsu
Cost: 5
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Sandayu and Hangetsu moved silently through the Corriders watching out for trouble, behind him a few yards was Utakata moving as fast as he could in his kimono. He was a lover not a fighter but still he had proven him self again and again to be a powerful and dependable ninja, this was likely due to the fact that the Mizukage himself trained the lad. Sandayu was once a terriorist against the former Mizukage Susanoo who was a tyrant that at one point controlled Kirigakure with an Iron Fist and drove it to point that would destroy the Land of Water forever but as fate would have it Aisu Hyouzin appeared and defeated him. Sandayu was then pardoned of all his crimes and became a member of the elite guard along with his homocidel student Hangetsu.

As they reached their destination Sandayu Momochi, the team leader slowed down to a halt. He looked at Utakata and Hangetsu, he then quickly gave out the orders. Hangetsu and Utakata would be sent to fight the Puppet Master while Sandayu would help fight the other Akatsuki along side the Ninja of Konohagakure, if it came for a turn to the worst Utakata would have to Summon Team Hoshigaki to end the battle and the lives of the Akatsuki.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandayu appeared next to the Shinobi who was fighting the Uchiha. He already had his Decapitating Carving Knife gripped in his hands when he appeared. He examined the Uchiha and smilied at the Ninja next to him although you couldn't really tell because of the bandages covering his mouth.

"You Ready to Kill Him?" asked Sandayu not looking at his comrade of battle "Don't do it. Try to keep this one alive if you can. He might have some useful information on the rest of the group."

Sandayu then jumped forward and brought down his Gigantic Sword with one hand trying to cut his opponent in two diagonally. Sandayu would move so quickly that his opponent would have very little time to preform handseals and attacked with such force that if it hit, it would be fatal. Sandayu hoped while his opponent was busy with him that his partner would attack.

Sandayu Chakra

180/180

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utakata and Hangetsu looked at each other when the orders where Given, Hangetsu had a crush on Utakata's half sister and Utakata didn't like his little sister messing about with such a man. They generally didn't like each other for that reason but orders are orders and were stuck together. Utakata would begin with a little attack he called "Water Release: Floating Bomb Field ~ Suiton: Fudoubomu Ryouiki" it was a simple jutsu really. Utakata would send a multitude of bubbles at his target floating freely and slowly in the breeze, each buble would have a concealed exploding tag in the center and as soon as his enemy popped one bubble it would release a large chain explosion poping all of them and Utakata could also detonate them from a far. Hangetsu would provide cover from the puppets while Utakata played his pipe releasing his bubbles.

"Ready?" asked Hangetsu

"Ready as I'm going to be." replyed Utakata as he used his pipe.

"Let's finish this shall we?" said Hangetsu with a smile

"Yeah." said Utakata with a chuckle, he soon released his bubbles on to his Puppeterring Opponent.

Utakata Chakra

182/190

Water Release: Floating Bomb Field ~ Suiton: Fudoubomu Ryouiki
Range: All
Type: Supplementary
Element: Water
Skill: Ninjutsu

Description: Water Release: Floating Bomb Field ~ Suiton: Fudoubomu Ryouiki is a simple jutsu in which Utakata releases about 30 good sized bubbles each containing a single explosive tag in the center. The Bubbles would then go forward and spread out in a large area or surrond a specific target although this is used rarely and anyone who pops a single bubble would release a massive chain reaction of explosions, the exploding tags can be also be remotely detonated and have the same effect but because of this rough jutsu Utakata him self and anyone else who pops a bubble or is near would be damaged or killed.

Hangetsu Hozuki Chakra

130/130
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Awakening :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Land Of Iron-
Jump to: