Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Called out on a Mission 87909560

Called out on a Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

Called out on a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:23 pm

::Tsurugi Hyouzin, was one of the newest members of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. The Mizukage gave him the mission to take out a missing Kiri. But this misson was different. Tsurugi was loyal to the Mizukage due to the two being cousin. Tsurugi had heard some noise as he was about to report to the Mizukage. He did a sharp turn and look at the figure who was stepping over to Tsurugi's current location. Tsurugi had ready himself for the enemy.::
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

The young man had a feeling all day that he had needed to keep his guard higher than normal today, almost as though he was being tracked. He noticed that there was indeed someone that seemed to be showing up behind him but the person also didn't seem to know where Jace was, it was more like the kid was trying to find him without a sure hold on his trail. For the duration of the day Jace had remained casual and gone through his normal routine like normal until Jace was in an alley and a small figure leapt from Jace's shoulder and sprinted for the person that had been following them.

"Shit"

Jace chased after the small creature but he was to late and the tiny thing leapt from the shadows directly towards their stalker and Jace was almost to shocked to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm

::Tsurugi had jumped to the side avoiding the small creature. He then ran to the direction the small creature came from and noticed the guy. Tsurugi had jumped in the sair to kick the man in the chest. He jumped back and kept his guard, as the mist cleared a bit he had then noticed the face. "Wait Jace. What the hell are you doing here?"said Tsurugi as he kept his guard up.::
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Jace was surprised that he had not recognized his stalker as his cousin. The old swordsman had drawn his sword and placed it only inches from the other man's throat without even the slightest bit of hesitation and without his own awareness of the action. Not being in a hostile mood he slowly turned the blade toward himself and replaced it into its companion sheath on his waist. "What am I doing? I think as your senior swordsman I should be asking you that, why are you following me my dear cousin?" Jace didn't take his eyes off his family member that has chosen to remain loyal to the Mizukage after the take over, even when the small hyperactive knucklehead that had caused this meeting came from behind and climbed up onto the jounin's shoulder. The little boy could not have been more than five or six years old and was wearing a ridiculous cow suit with a pair of golden horns on his head. Jace continued to stare at his cousin, "I have chosen to not stay in Kirigakure after that foolish idiot and his raiders took over, if only our cousin had been there to stop it from happening. I have decided to not serve under a non-hyouzin mist and instead raise Fulmine."

The jounin continued to glare at his clan member and raised his guard, he would not allow his adopted brother to be harmed. "I only ask once, why are you here"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

::Tsurugi had looked at his cousin Jace. "Hahah, well I came on a mission to take down an S rank missing nin." Given the reports and information that was given to him. Jace didn't fit the description of the reports that was given to him. "Well don't worry it's not you, but anyway thats the little creature that attacked me huh, anyway I'm planing on taking Kiri back, wanna join." said Tsurugi with a slight grin on his face. But not droping his guard.::
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Jace was shocked by his cousin's request, Tsurugi had always been the one that would remain true to the village no matter what so his requesting a take over seemed odd to the rogue jounin. "You want to take back our home? That sounds like a dream and besides this doesn't seem like you at all, Tsurugi the loyal. Has the ass hat that took our beloved leader's throne taken something close to you?" Jace looked at Fulmine and patted his fluffy head, the toddler had managed to fall asleep into his afternoon nap. A warm expression crossed Jace's face as he looked at his younger brother's face while his innocence was on full display.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm

::Tsurugi had turned to Jace fully. "Yeah he exiled half of the clan, and took the women and children. Our dear cousin is planing on taking the village back, in mine eyes he's always will be the true Mizukage." said Tsurugi. He looked the small creature that fell alseep and looked back at Jace.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called out on a Mission   Called out on a Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Called out on a Mission
Page 1 of 1