Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
A Homeless Child Stealing 87909560

A Homeless Child Stealing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Homeless Child Stealing Empty
PostSubject: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Shino sneaks near a stand full of food. Shino’s Amber spiky hair was like a flash grabbing a bag full of food and starts to run and jump on roof tops. Shino jumps in to a tree and sits on the branch and pulls out his bag around and starts to eat some of the food. “That’s better man no food since three days ago mm apples” Shino says still eating as he watches the up roar he had just made stealing the food from that store. The wind started to blow through the wind softly hitting Shino in the face. It tickled him but he stayed quiet so he position is not detected by the Shinobi or the store men. Shino carries on eating the food he stole and sees a few birds and gives them some food too. Shino smiles at the birds then turns to the uproar and smiles more.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 am

Yuki was in the area when she heard a cry for help. She ran down the street to where there was a stand and a little old lady sadly looking down where a bag of apples had been. Yuki asked her what had happened before compenstating the lady for her food as she went on to find the person who had stolen the food. A few by standers tipped her off on which way the theif had went. Although she did not need to be told this as a jounin of konoha. She ran through the streets and made her way to the edge of town. She could see some birds huddeling around an area in an unnatural mannor. She then could see him a young boy with spiky hair. Jumping silently she made a few hand seals and set her jutsu off from the shadows. It was her shadow jutsu famous of the Nara clan. She easily snared her catch in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Shino felt the Nara Shadow Jutsu hit him “hi Nara Shinobi, you must be Jounin level and have a home and Family” Shino Says to his Fellow Clan member. The Academy Student looked down. he looked scruffy like all homeless and Family less Child would be. “Let me go Please, i am a Student but homeless and Family less so leave me alone” Shino says. He drops the food to the ground and waits to be released from the Shadow Jutsu. Shino looked at the Nara Female and it reminded him of his Mother and tears run down his cheek. He started to miss his family again and wanted to have one again and he cursed the Raiders who killed them and the other villagers. “Who are you by the way Shinobi-Sama” Shino says to her still crying a bit. Shino looked down to the floor five meters from the branch of the tree.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: oops wrong charry name its tatsuki >.< long night what can i say
IC: Tatsuki looked at the young boy small and fragile. Dirt clumped his face peieces of grass and twigs stuck out of his hair. Soon little tears rolled down his cheeks leaving paths of sadness. "Im sorry young one for your lost and struggles. I do not mean to be mean ,but stealing is wrong no mater what. I would like to help you if you dont mind." Tatsuki slipped her hand into her bag and grabbed a candy bar. she released him and waited to see how he would comply. If he ran he would be caught and she would help him her own way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Shino felt the Nara Shadow Jutsu being released “Thank you” Shino Says to his Fellow Clan member. The Academy Student looked down Before front flipping down to the floor and crouches and then stands up. he looked scruffy like all homeless and Family less Child would be even more up close. “Thank you for your Food Miss” Shino says. He took the food and Ate it before hugging her softly still Crying. Shino looked at the Nara Female and it Still reminded him of his Mother. “My name is Shino and you are?” Shino says to her still crying a bit. Shino looks in to the tummy of the Shinobi before closing his eyes. “and please help me i don’t want to be alone and cold and have not family” Shino says holding on to Tatsuki softly and careful but it is not like he was going to hurt her.

Last edited by ~Riku-Shino~ on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC:wouldnt your name just be shino atm XD anyways...
IC: Tatsuki felt the young boy press his face against her. warm tears soaked into her clothes around her tummy. She felt sorry for the little boy who she did not know. She picked up the young one and held him against her. She always wanted a child but she did not want marriage as one might think. Her sworn loyalty to the kage left little room to anyother man in her life. But this young boy was what she needed now. "Come with me shino we are going home." she carried him the whole way to her home nestled in the famed nara forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Shino felt him self be picked up. “Thank you and does you have Adopted me or something” Shino Says Smiling. The Academy Student looked down. he looked to where they were going the Famed Nara Forest. “Whats your Name” Shino says. He held her hair smelled it, it smelt nice. He hugged her softly now he was no longer Crying, he was going to have a home. Shino looked at the Nara Female and it still reminded him of his Mother. “You remind me of my mother” Shino says to her. Shino looks around at the other Shinobi before closing his eyes. “And Thank you for help me and letting me have a family” Shino says holding on to Tatsuki softly and careful but it is not like he was going to hurt her. Shino smiled in his head as he did out side of it he finally had a family.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:12 pm

"oh how silly of me i am Tatsuki Nara a jounin of konoha. I guess im going to be your new mama." She was happy to be able to help the young boy .She felt love that had not been in her life for a long time. After a moment shino thanked her she did not need to comment as he drifted off in a soft embrase. His spiky hair caught the soft summer breeze as she walked down the road to her house. Along the way she picked up a set of clothes for the lad. She gave him a gentel kiss to the forehead to wake him up as she arrived at their home. Her home was large enough for a few families even though it was just her. She had built it her self after many years of hard work. Today it would not seem lonely any more.
Back to top Go down
Shino Nara

Shino Nara

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Shino woke up and smiled at his New Mum and got down and smiled brightly at Tatsuki. He looked at his new clothes and at is new home. He quickly dash in with his clothes and comes back out. “How do i look Mum?” Shino asks her smiling. “Thank you Mum, I...Love...y...ou” He says. He found it hard to say. He looked down. his Amber eyes look at his Shadow. He was going to learn to master the Nara clan Jutsu, it would be fun. It felt good to have a Mum again. Shino hugged His Mother. “I look cool and better then before, Heehee” Shino Chuckles as he hugs his mum. “So what are we up to today training, or going to the Academy” Shino says smiling at her softly, still hugging her gently. His hair blew in the wind and the wind picked up dust and leaves twirling them in little Whirlwind.

Spoiler:
with out Head band yet
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"awwww i love you too shino" she embraced him in a warm loving hug. She felt renewed by this it was amazing feeling so full of life. "well sweety youre going to need a bath and we will have to meet the elder next." taking him by the hand she led him down a maze of halls. They finally made it out to the back where there was a hot spring."well shino i shall be just over there if you need me" she gave him one more hug and moved back inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Shino Nara

Shino Nara

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Shino smiled and nodded. It did not take for him to be just in his swim trunks and in the water washing, it was real warn against his skin. His hair was already shiny after being in to a few minutes. Shino came out all clean and fresh ready for any thing now with his mum. “Mum i am out now” Shino called as he dried a bit. He wanted to be like his New mum a Jounin, a strong Ninja of all villages. It was strange that the same day he been bad his life would have changed for the better. Like always Shino Tripped and whacked his head on the floor because of him thinking. “ow” Shino says softly. There was no blood thankfully just a red mark from impact. This was new for him, and this was a big house and it needs exploring sometime when him and his mum are not busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Homeless Child Stealing   A Homeless Child Stealing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Homeless Child Stealing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Awakening :: Fire Country :: Hidden Leaf Village ~Konohagakure :: Shopping District-
Jump to: