Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
First round fight 2 of the UMF 87909560

First round fight 2 of the UMF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Draming_Of_ Falling~*~
Anbu
Anbu

First round fight 2 of the UMF Empty
PostSubject: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Rina let out a long sigh the old ruins weren’t her idea of a place to relax, but she was not exactly in one of her relaxed moods. Her mood was cold, bitter; her tough was in a sharp mood as well. “O come now, even the rose has an end to its elegant side.” She said to no one inperticular as she played with a rose in her hand running her fingers carelessly threw the red petals and down to the thorns, accidentally pricking her finger. “Such a fragile, sweet thing you seem to be…but in truth your true piece of art… gorges and deadly.” She sneered gently licking the blood from her finger.

As she continued to walk she could feel someone’s persons close by. She carefully walked up onto part of the ruins steps and took a seat ad said in a sharp voice “come out…I know you’re there no use hiding from me….” Carefully she stood up her head healed high and her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 am

Bizen Sosuke walked through the halls of the silently collapsing Temple Ruins, he smilied as he neared a large room room where he saw his Opponent, a Young Girl. He had his hands in the opposite arm of his white hoari above his black kimono robs, he wore square glasses and had a bookworm appearance, nothing too stunning, nothing that would draw attention to himself. He looked at the Shadows of a near by pillar, it told his it was High Noon and the sun was at its highest point.

"Hello Young One." said Bizen smiling and bowing at his opponent slighty."I do Hope your ready to fight? I am Bizen Sosuke by the way." Bizen then noticed the rose "Every Rose has it thorn," said Bizen making the Roses Thorn grow and cut Rina's Fingers. "be careful don't cut yourself." said Bizen with a smile.

The mysterious man began to glow green and tree roots began to sprout from beneath both of them and form at the center of the room forming a huge tree trunk sprouting upward,breaking through the ceiling of the large Temple. " I'll see you at the top..." Bizen smile changed slighty from kind to evil "Thats if you make it that far." Bizen grabbed a root and shoot upward with the huge newly formed tree allowing the the ceiling to collapse on the girl below, Bizen also secretly made the stones beneath the girl crumble, they would break and grab the girls feey holding here their. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Rina cocked her head to the side ever so slightly as the older man came into view. “Hello….Ah fighting such a violent turm…I like it humm… My name has been long forgotten…but I go by Rina.” Said Rina dropping her rose as blood dripped from her hand. RIna smiled at the man he was amusing her so far but she had a feeling that was not going to last long at all…After all every thing has a limit and an expiration date in her book.

As Rina watched the man carefully then noticed the tree beginning to form. As she watched the man she ran her fingers threw her long black hair.[color=darkred] “you wana play…lets play”[/color] she thought. She glared at the man as he headed to the top but she had to find another way to get there with out being crushed or something.

Suddenly she felt the ground under he beginning to crumble….not to metion the face the ceiling was falling as well. “O dang it” she thought quickly she jumped onto a piece big enough to stand on and used her telekinesis to levitated the rock and move it so she could avoid being crushed. Quickly she started to maneuver the rock up to the only exit. But it was not a smooth trip she kept getting pummeled by smaller pieces of stone she did not bother to doge. But finely she made it out.

Once she was out she was out she growled and started to use her mind control abilities on the man. She was commanding him to kill himself
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:40 pm

The Man smilied even when his hands raised to his throat slowly "I don't think so." said the man as tree roots shot forward and grabbed the mans arms and legs restraining him. "My dear, allow to give you a little lesson on Nature. It can not be controlled, it can not be stopped, it can't be destroyed. It is the only thing to survive the worlds ever changing climate. You may control the mind of man but you may never control Nature." Bizen smilied as he began to transform into Nature Monster amde of stone. dirt, and trees & plants. He becam 15 feet tall, his hair turned green, then turned into leaves, his hands became wood and his fingers became sharp wooden claws, his chest was amde of stone, and his leggings seemed to be made of mixture of stone and wood.

"This is what happens when Nature's Spirit and Man's become one... He grinned "...This is my Purest Form!" said Bizen, the Nature Spirit! He raised his wooden arm and shoot a growing tree arm forward, it would tree to grab the girl and tighten and then push right through a wall. The attack was not ever, Bizen was a Crafty one, as he atatcked he also made the earth that the girl was standing on crumble and turn to sand. Even with here Telekenitic Powers, The Sand could not controlled as it was thousands of tiny grains of sand.

Bizen could taste Victory! He was a living tree! His Mind could not be controlled and nothing could effect his mind. "It is only a matter of time my dear...only a matter of time..."
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Rina let out an evil cackle “Die, Man DIE!!” Rinas dark eyes had a hint of insanity in them, blood lust, anger, hatred….all mixed together. But then she noticed something. he was not killing him self. “WHAT!!!! WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE SO WE CAN GO ON WITH OUR LIVES!!!!……Well me go on that is.” Cackled Rina her face full with anger and uncertainty. RIna twitched slightly as she heard what he was saying…. As she predicted he was no longer entertaining her in the least. “God shut up you nature freak.” Thought Rina slightly twirling her long back hair.

RIna then looked at him and her jaw dropped she had seen a lot of messed up things in her time of living in complete solitude. “Man he is a nature freak…maybe he is a hippy or flower child of some sort.” She mumbled loud enough for him to hear her. Rina saw the tree coming at her and she saw the ground crumbling, she only had one way out the tree. As she braced herself for the impact she clamped her eyes shut. She felt the hand wrap around her body tightly and slammed threw a wall. “ouch” monad Rina.

Slowly Rina lifted her head to look at the “God” “Tehe ill admit you are quit impressive….. Im impress I guess you could say….. how about we make a deal… you let me go and we can act like this little incident never happened.” Rina said her eyes big as she give a cute little puppy pout, but as she spoke she decided to light the mach on her plan.. Latterly. She decided she was going to set this man on fire with her other power she never really could remember the name of. And she did that a moment after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First round fight 2 of the UMF   First round fight 2 of the UMF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First round fight 2 of the UMF
Page 1 of 1