Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina 87909560

Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Empty
PostSubject: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Asher showed up in a forest full of trees and animals, Asher walk thrue the giant forest looking for some one to fight he look left and right and up and saw how bright the sky was but the forest gave him good shade Aniamls playing in the forest firds flying and bunnys hopping everywhere.
Back to top Go down
~*~Draming_Of_ Falling~*~
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm

The young Ambu moved threw the forest silently her eyes scanning her surrounding, her black cloke cover her figure the hood pulled over her head casting a shadow over her angelic face, her black boots and fishnet leggings visible from the bottom of her cloke. This ninja was Rina, twenty year in age standing barley standing 5’1” her eyes as green as spring grass, her hair light brown like chocolate, hanging down to her lower back. She was normally calm and Loveing back but today sh had a rather odd craving she thought she out grew when the kage offered her a place in kumo…but no deep within her soul the battle still raged between darkness and light…and today it seemed darkness had a hold of her.

The forest seemed at peace today and Rina found it rather pleasant to say the least…after all she did have a rather close connection with all creators big and small..but someone else was close by she could taste his sent in the air, she move her eyes gleaming with blood lust…this ninja was not a comrade..so why not have a little fun. Once in her range of sight she leapt into the trees and moved closer. “Hello..” she smirked as she sat on a tree branch her face still barley visible from the shadow her hood casted. “I know this may be sudden…but lets play a game..its called attack one another till only one is left standing….I assure you I won’t be disappointing to you.” She laughed slighting as she waited….another sent cought her nose someone else was comeing as well.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Muserta entered the forest in his sand colored lose short sleeve shirt. His long black pair of pants and a pair of sandals. His white hair flat to his head. He stared at the two ninja in the forest with his dull grey eyes emotionless waiting for the time to jump in. He had really wanted to kill someone today he was craving the blood and the fight he normally just settled on normal passers by but today he wanted to face ninjas. He was bored with the same old hunt. Even if one or more of these ninja where from his own village he would still kill them without mercy.

He looked at the male ninja and thought he would be the bigger threat he would try and surprise this ninja then disappear into the ground or better yet let them fight it it out and then kill them both. He decided on the first. He ran as fast as he could till he was in range he jumped up in the air aimed for the male ninja and If it hit or didn't hit he didn't care he then threw a few hand signs and drifted into the ground.

200-13=187

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Asher eyes look at the male ninja in the sky as he keep on looking he did not care about the kick from the ninja however Asher just stood there and took the blow like nothing happen no scraches no pain at all Asher knew a weak attack like that would not even graze him Asher then saw how the ninja vanish once more but keep his eyes on the girl in the tree. Asher keep on starng at her "Fine" Asher replayed as he lift his right arm and punch the air making his arm strech at the ninja with good speed.
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 am

Rina smelled him before she saw him, her eyes narrowed slightly as she swiped her tongue over her sharp teeth…his lust for blood was powerful…this was exciting her, but her eyes never left the ninja on the ground…after all she had all Kumos ninja info under lock and key and Muserta’s ability's where no mystery to her, as for the wanderer she had never come across him back when she worked for Ken indicating to her he was a nobody that may surprise her. “Well then stranger lets have fun, if I put you in to much pain….feel free to beg for if him feeling I may spare your life or grant you a quicker death.” She said sadistically.her now cat like eyes giving off a slight glow beneath her hood.

With out much delay the ninja attacked, to her bewilderment the mans arm stretched as if it was made of rubber, not to spend too much time it her jumped off the tree branch and landed on the ground with out a sound. Using her left hand she ripped her cloke off and threw it yo her size leavening her in a black tank top , a fishnet shirt over it, black shorts with fishnet leggings and her black boots. “humm I have a jutsu iv been ding to try in battle so why not try it now. Rina sped threw a long wave of hand seals ready to move if needed. Her right hand became engulfed in black charka the once sunny day was bout to turn cold, black clouds filled the sky as rain began to fall in the forest, giving I silent breath the air turned …she heard a quake of birds as there lives started to slip away faster due to there small bodes.

180/200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Muserta seeing the impending danger of staying in the ground the rain that he could tell was one of Rina's poisons. He knew she didn't plan to hold back and neither did this other ninja. He jumped from the ground under a tree near by so not to be hit by the rain. The air however was still toxic so he focused wind chakra into his legs spun around and sent random blades of wind in random directions around him dispersing the poison around him for now. He said wile the air was still good for him to breath for now and said " Ha if you aren't going to hold back Rina i wont" He smiled. He focused and opened his seal smiling the whole way. He changed in almost an instant he had transformed into a 9 foot 1 werewolf like creature his nails hardening into claws his teeth hardening into fangs. His white hair turning brown. His eyes where now cat like slits. He threw some hand signs and yelled "7th CHAKRA GATE INSANITY!"

His skin turned red his new werewolf body flexing with the new power he screamed and laughed in sheer excitement. He looked at rina and the other ninja and yelled "I'M SORRY BUT YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" He laughed maniacally. He moved anyone who was observing would have only seen him take a step and then disappear he moved at an incredible speed seeming to be every where at once as he clawed at Rina he wasn't even sure if he was hitting anything he was moving so fast he knew Rina was a bigger threat to him then this stretchy ninja.

187-30+90=247

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 pm

asher look around as poisen fell on him leaving small marks that was dealing damage to him at a slow rate. asher saw how fast the other ninja was as he smiled "maybe this will be fun after all. well i should join in the fun with my full power" asher said as he squat a bit and place one hand on in knee cap and the other roll in to a fist. as him legs started to pump blood at a high rate his body started to shine and smoke came poring out of his body "gear second" asher said as he then vanish with quick speed

190/200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 pm

As Rina watched muserta pop out of the ground she grind a rather blood thirst gin “O sorry to say Muserta but…Im just getting warmed up…after all rain always makes me happier.” She chuckled but was cut short as he began to transform. “Well iv never seen this before..” she thought her body quivered slightly as she felt his power increase as well her body went rigged for a moment and before she knew it he was going at her..but some of his attacks were missing… but as she was going threw her hand seals his claws raked her across her face and another down her back but before any more b=damage could be done she wa sup in the air the rain seeping into her skin….times like this she was happy to be amuned to her jutsus.

RInas flawless face was mained but she acted like it was nothing, her face showed no signs of pain at all. “Welll it seemed u have a curse seal on you…….i guess im killing whomever gave it to you later” she muttered her eyes watching every one, she was going to wait to attack…even though she did not show it her body was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Muserta smiled as Rina managed to get away from his barrage of slashing although she was still badly damned she seemed unflinching to the pain he said as he stopped moving for a little his newly armored skin reflecting all the rain the hit him. He smiled again and said in a smug voice without taking a breath in (with his gates he can hold allot more oxygen in his lungs so he doesn't need to breath that often) "I'm sorry to say Rina but my skin has become like armor and I don't think you rain will effect me." He smiled again this time so sycotic it would scare anyone without a strong mind. He took a step forward and yelled "NOW ITS TIME FOR MY WEAPONS!"

He pulled out two of his scrolls his hands moving just as fast as his legs did unless one had special sight they wouldn't be able to see him biting his thumbs and rubbing them to the scrolls almost instantaneously 24 spiked orbs encircled muserta. Not a second after this he threw these scrolls to the ground and pulled out two more running his thumbs along the newly drawn scrolls now 100 or so kunai joined the group of weapons. Muserta then jumped up and did a spinning kick and punch combo charged with wind chakra sending not only the weapons in all directions but also blades of wind chakra. Wile the wind created a pocket of air he took a deep breath and held his breath once again.

247-25=222

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

asher speed by the ninja attack as he was left in mid air high above the two looking over them asher then began using jet gatling over the male ninja as he perform the attack it look like asher was not attacking at all his fist was flying down at high speed as Muserta attack slash asher arms and body and the poison was sincing in to asher cuts Asher breathing as slowing down and asher was fealing the effect of both rina and Muserta attacks.

After asher perform the attack he Deactivate his gaer second and started to suck in lots of air and bit down on his thumb and started to blow air in to his hand as his arm incress in size to the size of Gamabunta Asher then started to lower his arm over the fields of where and Rina is trying to crush them in a single blow.

190 - 40 = 150

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Asher on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 pm

in my opinion asher is hit by something from roro's attacks not really sure and im not quite sure how jet gatling works but if you are close enough to punch you got hit by his attacks. second rina's rain thing asher you must also be affected by that cause you breathed. roro got around this cause he some how made a vacum so there
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

i also just read her rain um asher you have two post to live basically i think. um or maybe it was serviorly handycapped
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm

ok here is my final comment after getting a better understanding of this. because he can strech and hit at an extreme speed. (thanks for the clip) but sense he is where he is he would also get hit by the weapons. Also i do believe asher is affectd by the rain now and because of roro's skin being armoured? he would not be affected. ALSO REGUARDLESS OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MY WORD HERE IS FINAL. also he can mov ethe airin his arms but poison is poison.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Muserta's kunai and spiked orbs went flying threw the air killing Rina in an instant a kunai pierced her head and stabbed into her brain this pleasing death he was a little disappointing it was far to easy simple. Muserta didn't wait for a second after that he used his extreme speed to dodge Asher's move and he said "so sad you both had to die so simply" He dashed behind Asher pulled out a kunai and grabbed Asher's head back cutting his neck blood spurting every where he removed his head and held it out smugly placing it into his pouch. suddenly Asher's inflated body started to de inflate like a balloon blood going every where muserta deactivated the gates and closed his seal only having opened it for 2 posts he was almost undamaged he would need several weeks of rest but he was still able to walk away without collapsing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

ooc. it rina turn still
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 pm

waited several weeks rules apply death is death so you are all dead roro wins. my words are final Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina   Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free for all Muserta vs Asher vs rina
Page 1 of 1