Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Uchiha Family Tree 87909560

Uchiha Family Tree

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Just thought of making this up due to hours of boredom and personal interest. I'm sorry it dosen't look very much like a real good family tree... actually I think it's best If we call this a family line but whatever. I made it so I can use this as a reference to my RP character and so I can look at it and somewhat admire my work when I'm down. But otherwise, I'm happy to share this with the public and please respect it (or not XD). Also sorry if it's too small, so I made an Information pad below.

Uchiha Family Tree UchihaFamilyTree-2

Uchiha Family Tree TreeKey-1

Information Pad:
• Teyami Uchiha is the brother of Teru Uchiha
• Teru Uchiha, known for his defeat of Konton Makojin (previosu leader of the Makojin Clan), married to Amaya Jukiho.
• Teru and Amaya Uchiha gave birth to four sons, Tegura Uchiha, Terushi Uchiha, Tenchi Uchiha, and Tekami Uchiha.
• Teru, as a Jounin, was a highly skilled shinobi that is either second top or close to top ninja of Konohagakure against Jounin from his generation (excluding the Hokage).
• Amaya Uchiha was a former Special Jounin and ANBU Black Op of the first Division of the newly formed ANBU, "Tactics and Assassination"
• Tegura, Terushi, and Tenchi were both powerful Jounin while their brother Tekumi was a canditate for a Village Councilmember position and the only Village Military Enforcer of the brothers.
• Tekumi Uchiha's nickname was the "Black Hawk" for his warmongering nature and efficient tactics used to overwhelm the enemy during battle and war.
• Tekumi battled his three brothers in a clan deathmatch in Konoha's eastern outskirts. He did so for the position of the Uchiha Clan Leader, where he was one of the eight Uchiha canditates for that position. The others he knew he could surpass very well but was not so sure on his own brothers. Tekumi got lost in power and decided to kill his brothers. Tekumi succeeded in killing Tegura Uchiha in the battle, almost turned Terushi Uchiha into a complete useless raven, and rendered Tenchi's left leg useless before dying himself by Tenchi.
• Terushi Uchiha, like his nephew, possess Sora Juin but is only a newbie unlike his nephew and did not have Grandmaster training nor adequate expierence with the second level, and so is not ridden of its weaknesses which is its side effect to slowly turn its suer to a raven.
• Tekumi Uchiha possesed the Mangekyou Sharingan during his fight against the three brothers but was overpowered by the brotherhood trio's skill and strnegth with their Sharingan.
• Tekumi and Tegura does not have any children nor wife.
• Tenchi Uchiha married to Emiko Hakuyo and gave birth to Egress Uchiha (also known as Terashi Uchiha during his first two months of birth)
• Terushi Uchiha married Sakiko Wasuha and gave birth to two daughters, Teruko Uchiha and Asami Uchiha.
• Teruko Uchiha was marked as a child genius and ascended quicker than her sister and cousin. her skills were so great that she recieved an invitation from the Land of Fire's Royal Palace by one of the nobles to become commander of one of the squads of the Royal Guard. In addition to being a Royal Guard, she is also one of the Twelve Guardians of Fire. She is Egress's cousin.
• Asami Uchiha is a Chunin and lives on Konoha's eastern side. She barely takes any more missions since she now has another job as a waitress but is not retired as a shinobi. She is Egress's cousin.
• Egress Uchiha (as you all know) is a full-time shinobi and the closest to Konoha, having to do with the fact that he is Hokage.
• Sakiko Uchiha wasn't a shinobi but an owner of a clothing shop.
• Emiko Uchiha was a retired Chunin and Medic Ninja.
• Amaya Uchiha died of a disease which greatly sadden Teru Uchiha. Whenever Teru is at night and it's raining, he cries as he stares above at the sky, which reminds him of Amaya. Later, Teru dies of old age.
• Tenchi and Emiko Uchiha died during the Fourth Great Ninja World War while their son was a Chunin.
• Sakiko Uchiha died when she fell off a cliff when she was threatened by mobsters, and Terushi died while killing all of the mobsters that were frightening his wife but lost to the wounds and blood loss.
• Teyami Uchiha, Teru's brother, was a Village Councilmember and head of the Military Police Force, but was declared MIA (missing in action) during a mission and declared dead (due to his age). It is known that he has no children.
• The only person to have obtained the Mangekyou in the family tree is Tekumi Uchiha when he killed his best friend in an alley.
• Ashley and Raiden Uchiha are Egress's closest cousins from a differne tUchiha family, meaning they are not really part of his family line but their blood are the closest comapred to the other Uchiha families.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

*V is like.... what the hell is this...*
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Egress's mother and father were great people...... and great shinobi.....

Tenchi died at age 36 and Emiko died at age 34
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm

None of you.... are Uchihas....

UNLESS........

[Is going to attempt to launch his plan after the Uchiha fight]
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:06 pm

What a Face you couldmake me one
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh hoho...... that I would do.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:04 am

AWW!!!! It's so amazing egress!!!! I love it ^_^

and vin, i still come back >.< you're just never on when i am sad you can always pm me ya know? ^_^ (sorry for the spamming egress)
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks Ashley.

Note: Spamming is highly encouraged and even suggested here.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

HA THERE WE GO AND SORRY ASHY
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Update:

Teru Uchiha died at age 76. Amaya Uchiha died at age 69.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

That's not funny....
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 am

whats not funneh?
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 am

What? You know what's not funny when she think something is not funny but I state is not funny.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

But there is no vote because the creator says its not funny and whatever he says is funny but the poster says its funny but the creator does not think it funny and so we are lead into a conversation of funniness and unfunninies designed to confuse our minds and go off topic which the creator does not find funny. And because you lol at a griefing death means that its not funny when you think its funny but the creator thinks its not because he has nothing else to put in that's funny which means this subtopic is not funny unless the creator's father thinks it is but the father is dead so its not funny.

You follow me?

XD
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 am

ya basicly you said its not funny because you say its not Razz
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 am

YAY a kity
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:50 am

Good
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 am

YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP UHUH UHUH UHUH
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I see you are have gone absolutely off and is now spamming the topic so I shall add another detail:

Update:

Teru Uchiha gained a highly feared reputation for his speed. During his generation and even to this day, Teru Uchiha was one of the fastest ninja of all time. He was sometimes known as a "Speed Demon" by several Uchiha clan members and he passed on his skill to a ninja by the name of Kenshi Uchiha, who was taught speed training by Teru and also gained the nickname, "Speed Demon", although it was a little more well-known. It is also said that Teru's speed was passed on, by blood, to Tegura Uchiha and now to Teru's grandson, Egress Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 pm

yay speed demon uchiha
Back to top Go down
Garovo

Garovo

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

yush
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

mhmmmmm mhmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Family Tree   Uchiha Family Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Family Tree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next