Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hokage's Office - Page 2 87909560

The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+4
Death The Kid
Akegata
Goken Kamizuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Within the third floor of Konohagakure's Administration Building lies the artifact known as the Hokage's Office. Within that particular room is a hot and stuffy area clouded with papers, cabinets, and sealed scrolls everywhere. Egress Uchiha, the Rokudaime Hokage, is sitting on the very chair that has been used by the previous Hokages, although it has become more older than the last time the last Hokage had sat on it. Egress is writing on some official reports, pleas from nearby towns, requests from the foreign countries, and mission files that varies from grunt work to infiltration and assassination. Egress has developed his own system of work organization. On the top edge of his desk lies five piles of papers. Each pile consists of ranked missions from D-rank to S-rank. Any Chunin or Jounin could just walk in, take one from a pile, ask for the Hokage's permission, and off they go to support the village. Egress shook off the amount of pressure the hot air around the room was pushing on him. Tiny and a few beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head as he finished "officializing" an A-rank mission file and placed it in its according pile. Egress quickly rose from his chair and spotted a window next to him attached to the small room. He used all of the strength and stamina that hasn't been depleted by his three years of work as Hokage to lift the window open. To an average Jounin, it would be like fighting a mouse with a Ninjato. To Egress, it was like fighting a gorilla with a needle. He allowed the cold winds to brush against his face to cool him dwon, and then he got back to work. Around him stood six cabinets carrying documental information taht could only be seen by Konoha Jounin and higher. There also stood a bookcase filled with information on Konoha's Geography, History, specialized squads, and hidden Konoha ninjutsu (that are not near S-rank, of course). The recently remodeled floor is now made out of a glassy brick layer. As the Hokage continues with his B-rank mission file, he awaits some shinobi to pass by that door and request an assignment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 pm

::Terra had bowed his head slightly.

"If this mission will keep me at my best, then yes I'll take it." Terra had got up and turned to Kal.

"Lead the way Kal."said Terra as he put on his hood.::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 am

Kal bowed at Terra."I'll have you and the mission will keep you on your toes.Kal said as the two anbu men walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Egress turned his head towards Asura Kishin as the two ANBU Captains walked out of the room. Hmm.... there reminded me of Zen and I for a moment. the Hokage remembered. "You may come in now, I have the reward for the completion of your mission," said Egress. He gripped his left hand on a bag filled with 20,000,000 Ryo besides his chair. "I'm interested in hearing the details of the base's destruction, how'd it happened?" he asked. "But before that, were there any shinobi severely injured during the sabotage and did any survivors of the base's eradication escaped from the scene?"
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Genin
Genin
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:46 am

OCC= KingHyuuga and Mr. Grape, if you keep on making short post like that. You will be demoted from a Jounin to a Genin instead. This goes for everyone consistently making short posts. If you need help making long posts then I suggest you take a look at this then. Click the Link

Guide to Healthy Rping
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

oh no sorry bout that. I did that because of my time. I didn't have the time for the long post, and my computer was acting slow. shouldn't happen again tho, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Asuras attention was now turned towards the Hokage as he ordered him to enter his office. Asura quickly opened the hokage window and pushed himself him. The Kishin clan member decided to remove his mask as he already knew that the Hokage new his identity. He then heard as the Hokage offered the reward for their mission and saw the bag in his left hand. Asura then held his anbu mask in his right left hand as he revealed his face towards him. His skin was pale as ever and his long black hair rested on his shoulders. The black bags rested under his eyes as the multiple piercing could be seen on his ears. "Yes our mission was successful thanks to the help of Anbu Hayashi Senju, his skills were impressive as ever and an excellent shinobi. Obito and Yuki did their part as the stood their grounds distracting the shinobi while i attacked from the skies. They had alot of powerful shinobi especially a Kaguya clan member. He was killed by Hayashi and Yuki, as for my path it was blocked at the main base by three powerful elite shinobi."said Asura as he paused then placed his mask in the inside of his coat. "The seem to used alot of combination attack which was useful but Raven held her ground in the air so to speak. After the base was over thrown with my arsenals while Hayashi used his Senju jutsu. I later destroyed it with my S-rank jutsu that wiped out anyone in an 30meter + radius."said Asura as he paused once more and then began speaking again. "one thing that will bother me is that we arent sure if the Kiri shinobi had send out a messenge bird about our presence but all shinobi that was working in tha area were all killed thats for sure."said Asura as he then waited for the Hokage to respond back to him about the mission or any other enquiry.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Egress is greatly pleased with the successful results with the mission and utter destruction of the enemy fortress. At least Nami no Kuni can enjoy some peace right now. Ah, what was I thinking? wondered Egress. I doubted my own comrades that I've placed my trust on the assignment with the incapability of handling a larger threat. How sudden of me. "That's quite excellent, I'm glad that I made the right choice my giving you the job. Not many could accomplish the task without some kind of severe damage directed to you." Egress handed the bag to Asura, expecting that he shall divide some of the currency and share it with his partners. "But news of the base's eradication will be very troubling to Kirigakure, especially the Mizukage. And even if the shinobi were to be killed, their village will be bound to figure out taht have been no reports between the village and the base's commanders, even if forgery and impersonation is an option. The citizens of the Land of Waves will no doubt be excited for the riddence of warriors more capable than them, and if a ball were to bounce off a wall so fast, news of the base will be revealed by the country's citizens and travel by sea to Kirigakure." Egress didn't like the odds on this. Nevertheless, he is Konohagakure's leader, and so is responsible for its shinobi's actions. Egress is expected to deal through such problems with words, and although he might not be much of a politician, he certainly has wits and the assistance of his cousin, who is more capable with this kind of discussion, to guide him through. And until the Mizukage makes a move, he has time to plan what to do next. He reverted back to his usual self. "No matter, annoying things like those will be taken cared of by me," he assured. "But I'm glad that your group's skills was able to take out a much larger force and the item they were defending. I could only say that the Daimyo of the Wave Country can't thank you enough for your services, Asura Kishin. You may have the rest of the day to yourself, where another task will be assigned to you later. And just to give a hint, the next one will be quite mysterious," he said with a tone expecting them to ram into their deaths. "You may go now." Egress shuffled back several folders back into a pile near the south-western angle of his desk, with all of the completed missions. Another operation done. After Asura has left, he would tap his foot several times with the top of his pen at the surface of his cheek. He knew that another figure was waiting for him, and Egress would be expecting this person to make a request of some kind, which could only be the one possible reason one could be here.
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Asura listen closely as the Hokage spoke to him about the entire mission and waht would possible come in the future. Nevertheless Asura would be willing to go back on the front lines again with his squad and do his duty. Serving Konoha and the Hokage was Asura top pirority plus defending his squad was even a bigger responsibility. As the Hokage handed over the reward Asura took and then knew that he had to share it with his squad members. Asura then began to think as the Hokage mention the entire situation involving the Kirigakure. Asura did not let this pass his mind as it was most importance towards him. After the Hokage was finish Asura then placed his mask back on and then headed through the Hokage office window. "Yush well Hokage-sama i'm in your depth, feel free to summon me when the time comes. For now i have a task involving a very important experiment with a certain Anbu member."said Asura as he pushed himself through the Hokage office window and headed into the distance. Asura wasn't the type of person that used doors often. He was now heading towards another Anbu memeber who was skilled in the medical area. Upon jumping from root to roof Asura had spotted Obito as he was heading towards the forest area. Asura jumped towards him and then handed over his share towards him. "have you seen Hayashi anywhere since you two got back from the mission."asked Asura as he folded both his hands. "good thing you asked, i'm heading towards him at the moment to do some training. Do you need him for something or should i tell him that you request his presence."asked Obito as he looked towards Asura. "No just give him this, its his reward from our mission and tell him that the Hokage was please with his progress."said Asura as he jumped towards a next building and heading into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Ashley was bored of haveing her day off and decided to run and see if the Hokage required any assistance. She ran passed the stores and buildings in the village. A warm wind was blowing today and it made Ashley smiled as she ran towards it. Haveing something to do in general made her happy. She didn't like sitting around and being idle. Ashley quickly arrived to the Hokage's administration building. She climbed the stairs two at a time until she got to the top. Ashley shook her head at her childish act and kept walking. She arived at the Hokage's office door and opened it. There sat her cousin, Egress, in his Hokage finnery. There was also a man that was a little older than Ashley. She bowed to both of them and appologized. "I'm so sorry for interupting you two. I didn't mean to. I just thought I would come see if you needed help Egress-san."
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Egress quickly smiled at Ashley's entrance, lightening up the doubts that he made on himself. No need for her to check that something is amiss thought Egress. "Do not worry, we were about to finish up anyway," said Egress before Asura left the scene. "I'm so glad that you could come Ashley... today's work is overflowing," whined Egress. "I don't think I can finish all of this up within a day during this level of stress and avoid a catonic breakdown. May you please help me with all of this work, it's mostly govermental reprots from our Daimyo and mission requests?" The Hokage immedaitely grabbed more than half of the work he needs and handed it to Ashley before she could respond. "Terrific, the papers do not require an official seal, only signature from recognized authority is needed." Egress had given 75% of his files and folders that he need to finish up to Ashley just so he could finish it quicker. His assistant is more expierenced with these matters than him, having to be involved with political work before his advancement to Hokage when she was Godaime Hokage's assistant. He is positive that Ashley would be able to finish this up more quicker than he would have. The files contain information from the Royal Palace on the food supply, military guard, problems with the Twelve Guardians of Fire (which happens to be a group that Egress's actual cousin, Teruko Uchiha, is a member of), and the lack of progress with Konohagakure's military production. Truth was that Academy Students these days need further tuition with the cirriculum so most of them won't die when they're Jounin and have a better chance of becoming a council member. But the question was, would all of these pleas be completed in time? And so a system of a Kage-and-Administration Assistant always came through.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Seaas Walked up to the door of the hokages office with a bit of grace. There had been no urgent matter needing to be attended to today. After coming back from a succesful mission she had some time off. She awaitd outside the office as she could hear others talking behind the large doors. Seaas took a seat on the ground opposite the door. She meditated on herself for the time being. She also practice with a glass vile that she had around her neck. moving the water inside. simple practice of manipulation for a jounin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Asher look around and saw people coming and going Asher saw a ninja walk by him and took a seat on the ground opposite the door. she She was meditated for a while as She also practice with a glass vile that she had around her neck. Asher then turn around and open the door and walk in and saw another ninja asking the hokage for help Asher walk up to The hokages desk "hokage i came for a request... let me fight you in a practice match please" asher said while waiting for the hokage to replay to his request.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Ashley just smiled at her cousin and laughed. "Oh Egress, Have you been neglecting your work again? I'm gone for one day, and you slack off?" She teased. Ashley tried to respond to the question she was asked but instead, a good deal of the files and hokage's work was placed in her arms. She shook her head and her eyes went wide. "Um...Egress-san?" She said gently. "You need to do your own work." As she set most of the files down she continued, "I will of course help you. But just take it little by little. It'll get done before you know it. I'm still not going to do most of your work." Ashley smiled. She was still aware of the other guy in the room and hoped she wasn't seeming too lazy. She just wanted the Hokage to be able to know what was going on in his domain. As Ashley waited to see what her cousin would say to that, two females came in the room. "Hold on girls, he's got a lot of stuff to process." She chuckled. "There is this man here and me. Sorry there is a line." She smiled sympathetically at them and looked to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Egress grunted after his assistant refused to do the most of his work. Though it was pretty much expected. Egress shouldn't feel so upset about the fact. But his disappointment advanced when two more figures were awaiting him. Egress looked at the files blanky for five seconds, with a neutral expression on his face. His eyes started right into the files, as if he was making observations and suspicions on it. "I suppose you're right," said Egress finally. Egress took back more than half of the files that he had given to Ashley and setted it back in front of his desk. Thirty-seven files remained with Ashley, while nearly five times of it remained with Egress. File work to a Hokage is like homework to an Academy Student. Both were troublesome, stressful, and hand-breaking. At least, to those who were rather lazy and prefer the open world. "I'll finish up the rest, and should I complete every ten folders, I'll take five off of your hands and complete them so you won't carry the burden of the tension," declared Egress, reverting back to his usual serious tone. The Hokage could already feel the straining pain from long hours of work and boredom pushing down on his left eye. Nearly a third of the day has passed. At this rate, it would probably take him fifteen hours to complete all of the files, plus the ones he promised to take from Ashley. Better to get started right now. Egress started to pick up his pen, but stopped when he remembered that another shinobi was standing near Ashley making a request. It took Egress three seconds to recognize the young adult. That's Asher Gomu.... another Jounin who obtained a legendary alias like myself...recalled Egress. The Hokage's mind immediately fell into blank and a state of shock for two seconds. Then, he felt his system stimulating again. Of course, that wouldn't reflect on his external self. But it would seem that Egress could have almost collapsed at Asher's request. The Hokage? Under stressful hours of work and only a limited amount of time left to complete his task or else the Daimyo would yell at him. Fighting a Jounin at this unlucky time of the day? Egress would have considered how repulsive and foolish of a comrade to think of such a thing. But Egress ahsn't fully recovered from his promotion just two years ago. It would take half of a decade to re-program his mind. But the former ANBU Captain was actually considering the fact. Plus, it would give him a nice excercise and further respect from the Special Jounins.... should he win, of course. And, he wouldn't have to do much of the work, depending on how long the battle would last. Egress knew he has to finish up his work as a Hokage, but what about the side of him that was reaching out for battle? He didn't want to deny the Jounin's offer. Suddenly, Egress remembered that he had TWO assistants! How convenient, Kaibutsu is the kind of person to follow the Hokage's orders. Though it might take a bit of a mission raise. he thought. "Just a few minutes.." pardoned Egress. he left the room, leaving an unknown excuse. Egress dragged his robes down the second floor of the Administration Building as quickly as possibly. He rapidly walked through the corridor until he find one of the "Staff Rooms." He banged on the door with his fist and opened the door with a thrust. The room had seven inhabitants... all of them were Jounin, but only one of them is the Hokage's Assistant known as Kaibutsu Chikara. Kaibutsu was crossing his legs on a table and his chair tilted backwards with a cup of coffee in his hand. Or, at least he was. Until he quickly slammed the chair back into his place and juxtaposed his legs on the floor. Luckily for him, he did not fall over. Egress hurried over to Kaibutsu and grabbed his muscular arms with him. "Hurry up, you're coming with me, your assistance is required," demanded Egress. He pulled Kaibutsu, who is utterly confused, up to the third floor. "Okay, listen to me. A shinobi I think would be interesting to battle is challenging me to a spar. With 150 files to go through, I can't finish all of those and fight the guy alone in a weakened state. So you'll do 40% of my work, which in total is 60 folders, and my other assistant, will do 20%, which is 30 files. You can leave the rest of 60 files to me, so time would not be wasted without you guys getting in a depressed state." "But Lord Egress, this is not really my field and I still have one assignment to finish before I-" paused Kaibutsu. 'Don't worry about that, I'll add one extra mission for Kotaro, Choujuu, and Zen," interrupted Egress. "I'm sure he would only not hesitate to accept that." Kaibutsu had to agree. Perhaps he would be the most trusted person for the job. Egress reached back to the Office five minutes after he exitted. He briefly guided Kaibutsu through the official terms, logics, and coorperation with Ashley. Potentially, he actually chose Kaibutsu because he knew that Kaibutsu would finish all of his work faster than him because Kaibutsu perfers the more "hardcore" methods in dealing with politics. A little more efficient than Egress's style, which has been mixed with reason and destruction. "Alright, we may go now," Egress notified to Asher. The Hokage left the room for the battlefield, awaiting Asher to join him before someone could stop him.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Seaas saw the two leaving and followed she had a feeling that it would be the event of a life time. She always wanted to see how the hokage faught. Would the nara just be foder before him. OR will the sharingan rendered useless. This secrete match would be the tell all. Seaas ran down the all and flipped out into the warm air. She hopped from roof to roof. Tracking the nara as the kage masterfully had vanished before them. Xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Asher saw how the hoklage agree to the request a sparing match with him Asher look at the female ninja as she ran out of the hokages building and left from roof top to roof top in a hurry Asher turn around and slowly walk out the hokages office to save his energy for the sparing match a head.

Asher walk by a few people looking at him and wisping "There he is the freak with the weird bloodline" "ya i heard he can stretch his body part at will" "really? i heard he was banish from his home because he broke his bloodline laws" "no way! i can't beleave he is a jounin" Asher was not like by many people because of his blood line thay was him as a freak and a weirdo but Asher just ignor them and thare gossip Asher finaly made it to the battle field where the hokage was Asher just stood and sayed "im here so when you wanna start this spaing match?"
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Seaas flew in as fast as possible to an open window. sticks and leafs clung to her hair. The day was young . the sun had not risen to great them. Dew gave a welcoming glitter to her cheeks. she glided to the floor. the birds chirped as the day greated her at her back. warmth was heavenly. Seaas knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 pm

OOC: Village is under attack, if you wish, choose which topic you would join and which terrorist group you'll fight.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 pm

It was about a week after the Konoha attack. Sessou and several other Konoha citizens and shinobi were already working on reconstructing the village and making it better than ever. Sessou one day thought of an idea and decided to propose his idea to the Hokage. It was early in the morning and most of the village was already awake reconstructing.

Sessou walked off to the Hokages office and the secretary let him in after several words were spoken. Sessou knocked on the mans door and awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Egress was within within his Office making plans for the Construction Crew on how to re-do the office to his standards. The Hokage left a few days ago to talk with the Fire Daimyo, and he must say, he's pretty relieved that all went well. The Daimyo quickly considered it and offered enough financial aid to the construction crew, the repairs, and some money to support Konohagakure during that time. The Hokage and the Fire Daimyo exchanged a few words, and the Country Lord returned to his royal duties and Lord Hokage returned to his responsibilities. The only thing negative about that meeting was that Egress must spend a few hours making detailsl on how the Office should look and the structures it has, seeing that the Uchiha is bounded to the room. But Egress could turn that negativity into a certain advantage. After all, it's all up to him on how the room would look like. He might be able to sneak in a crystal scupture of his greatness, add an air conditioner, and floors made of pure marble. Maybe a water fountain made of diamond could be added to, with a little luck! But of course, the Village Advisors would strongly contradict that. So Egress had to use the original style... only with an air conditioner. But his thoughts came to a pause when he heard someone coming in. A Mission Request? wondered Egress. Shouldn't they already know no more missions will be passed out for another week. Or... is it a visitor? A secret admirer?! mused Egress. "You may come in," replied Egress. What would it be this time?
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Sessou opened the door and entered the Hokage's office once he heard the man's words. "Sorry to disturb you Hokage-sama. I just came with a certain proposal that I thought might be interesting for you to here", Sessou said before clearing his throat to continue.

"With the terrorist attack on the village there has been much damage as you already know. As you probably also already know with those damages leaves much room for not only the repair of Konoha but also the advancement of Konoha. Due to the damage done to Konohagakure no Sato we can rebuild and make the village a little different from how it was designed when it was created by the 1st Hokage. Basically my proposal is if you would allow me to own some property in the ruins to build a kendo dojo for me and other promising shinobi to teach kenjutsu, weapon use and taijutsu to the villages genin and other shinobi classes. This opens up a little diversity and might help us round out the shinobi of Konoha., Sessou said.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Egress considered Sessou's request. An advancement for Konoha? A dojo designed to enrich one's skill in the physical arts? wondered Egress. The Hokage twirled his pencil, thinking about his decision. He could that before Konohagakure was attacked, 2%-8% of the entire village has some free land. The area was near Konohagakure's Forest, where houses are rarely build there because of the hills blocking easy entrance out of the village. People would much prefer to reside in other parts so it won't have to take so long to travel to places and sell. But of course, that was just the citizens. Shinobi would probably be more capable in overcoming the land obstacles with their training and knowledge. A shinobi dojo dedicated to Kenjutsu, Weaponry, and Taijutsu would probably be best at the available land. The hills could also be great open training areas for beginners as a bonus to the enviromental advantage. The earth would probably be scarred by now, but Egress knew that it wouldn't hurt loaning some of that free land to Sessou and increasing the education of young ninja with the assistance of a master. It would provide profitable. He would have to place his trust on Sessou. "Alright Sessou, I think I'll agree to the creation of the dojo and allow you to train young students there," said Egress. "I will inform some of the construction workers to get started on it and meet with the Village Council to make this official. But first, how skilled are you in those three skills so we can decide how much money is needed to organize the curriculum and tuition efficiency?"
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 am

Sessou awaited the Hokage's answer and had a slight smile when the man said yes. "Thank you Hokage-sama. As for my skills in the areas, I specialize in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu. In Kenjutsu specifically I know how to craft my own blades and I have learn and created a decent amount of Kenjutsu myself. In taijutsu I specialize in it but I do not know any attacks specifically. I specialize in basic hand to hand combat as well as high speed taijutsu. In Weaponry Im not unique but I'm above ordinary. I can utilize most if not all shinobi tools as well as my swords and bow and arrows., Sessou stated.

"Also if the dojo grows then I'd hope that I can assemble other higher ranked shinobi who specialize in other physical skills to join and either help in the area I might not be the best on or give there own ideas, broadening what we can teach at the dojo", he then added on.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Egress wrote down some notes on another sheet of paper on Sessou's specifications on the ninja skills. Estimating from the the Jounin's mastery, the Hokage tied it all up to one big price. "That is a good idea Sessou, you can have teachers assisting you within te dojo to make the dojo more successful," commented Egress. He ripped off the portion of the paper with the price on it and handed it to Sessou. "For the construction of the dojo, it'll cost 15 Million Ryo. We're able to pay a third of it but you must supply the rest with your own money. After the money has been handed in, we can get right on it. I will guess that the length of time for the dojo to be created would be one week to ten days. After that, you can name it, do whatever teachings you like, make systems, organize any teachers, and take control of it. If you like, we can spread ads all over the village to attract people towards the dojo, though if you fail to impress them with an inefficient level of skill, you might end up with no students. So people would be expecting alot from you." He then left such matters in Sessou's hands. but before that, a certain file stuck out from the drawer of his desk. he could be mistaking, but it had the words "-Sou Mikaboshi on it." Egress would have assumed that the first three letters of that first word would be "Ses" which would make the name "Sessou." He decided to check it out. taking out the file and looking through it, a perculiar expression revealed on Egress. It was a file on the new Genin teams. he had written them personally. Egress looked at Sessou Mikaboshi's name, which is right next to Sensei:. Just left of it was the words 'Team Sessou." Is this Sessou Mikaboshi's Second Team? wondered Egress. It must be, because now he is remembering how it got there. Below Sessou's name was Student: Rasshu Kedamono. Only one name. Only one genin. Must be a private cell. Special tuition is assigned to be given to this Genin. Sessou has a second go on training new Konoha Genin. Then, the Hokage remembered who Rasshu Kedamono was. They were supposed to meet today! Sessou is two hours late! 'Oh and uh..." started Egress. Egress ripped off the cell list and gave it to Sessou as well. "It seems you have a new Genin to train. Better get to the Training Grounds fast because you're a little late for the first meeting." Hopefully, the boy would still be around there to wait for his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Sessou nodded. "Thank you Hokage-sama. I believe I have 4-7 million ryo stored up between all the missions I've done over the years. I'll be sure to hand that in as well as find a way to make the remainder of the money.", Sessou said. Sessou smiled to himself. *Awesome...with this I can contribute a little more to the Leaf Village as well as help the next generation. For when the time comes, they will have to defend the village*, he thought as he got ready to leave the Hokage's office. The only words that kept him inside was when the Hokage mentioned that Sessou would have another genin to train.

*Another genin...I remember my 1st squad...*, he thought as he turned and recieved the papers from the Hokage. "I'm late you say? Well then I better get going. Thank you once again Hokage-sama", Sessou said as he left the room and ran towards the training field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's Office
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next