Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hokage's Office 87909560

The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+4
Death The Kid
Akegata
Goken Kamizuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Within the third floor of Konohagakure's Administration Building lies the artifact known as the Hokage's Office. Within that particular room is a hot and stuffy area clouded with papers, cabinets, and sealed scrolls everywhere. Egress Uchiha, the Rokudaime Hokage, is sitting on the very chair that has been used by the previous Hokages, although it has become more older than the last time the last Hokage had sat on it. Egress is writing on some official reports, pleas from nearby towns, requests from the foreign countries, and mission files that varies from grunt work to infiltration and assassination. Egress has developed his own system of work organization. On the top edge of his desk lies five piles of papers. Each pile consists of ranked missions from D-rank to S-rank. Any Chunin or Jounin could just walk in, take one from a pile, ask for the Hokage's permission, and off they go to support the village. Egress shook off the amount of pressure the hot air around the room was pushing on him. Tiny and a few beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head as he finished "officializing" an A-rank mission file and placed it in its according pile. Egress quickly rose from his chair and spotted a window next to him attached to the small room. He used all of the strength and stamina that hasn't been depleted by his three years of work as Hokage to lift the window open. To an average Jounin, it would be like fighting a mouse with a Ninjato. To Egress, it was like fighting a gorilla with a needle. He allowed the cold winds to brush against his face to cool him dwon, and then he got back to work. Around him stood six cabinets carrying documental information taht could only be seen by Konoha Jounin and higher. There also stood a bookcase filled with information on Konoha's Geography, History, specialized squads, and hidden Konoha ninjutsu (that are not near S-rank, of course). The recently remodeled floor is now made out of a glassy brick layer. As the Hokage continues with his B-rank mission file, he awaits some shinobi to pass by that door and request an assignment.
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm

A tall figure appeared outside the Hokage office window, his Mask had three eye symbols design on them. He wore the anbu uniform but with a special coat and a Scythe attach on his back. He then knocked on the Hokage window as he then let himself in before he was given the order. "sorry that i had to enter through here Hokage-sama but i was in a rush, to come see you. Since your a busy person i wanted to know if anything came up for me."said the Anbu shinobi as he knelt on the floor as he waited for the Hokage to answer him. His appearance was unusual for any other anbu and he had long black hair that was tied in one. Judging from his tone he seemed like a friendly innocent person but was that all to him. His name was to remain a secret until the Hokage ordered him to remove his mask or state his name.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Egress faintly recognized the agent's voice. A memory popped into his head of the time he had a chat with Konohagakure's ANBU Captains, just that was five years ago. But that no longer mattered. The being's formal clothing of an ANBU Black Op was all that is needed for the Hokage to select a mission that was either B-rank or A-rank. He secretly searched for a certain symbol that represented which division this black op came from, but all he knew is that there was a symbol for the Assassination Corps and could assume that there could be others. Egress swifty took a slip of paper from the A-rank pile and handed it to the ANBU Black Op. "Yes, this is an A-rank mission for the ANBU squads," replied Egress. "Countrymen from the Land of Waves require our assistance. You may assemble your team with the maximum amount of people and their according skills." The slip of paper has been stamped upon it an official seal so that shinobi could pick it up without saying a single word to the Hokage and just leave. Another vision had appeared to Egress. He remembered how he used to be the ANBU Captain of the "Tactics and Assassination" Squad and was on that very spot the ANBU agent was on, asking Godaime Hokage for a S-rank mission. Eyeing an unofficial S-rank mission file, he knew that he would have to quickly return to work and allow the requester to handle the trouble. Only four days left.... best if Konoha sends their shinobi quickly to arrive in their country. thought Egress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Name: Battlefront at Mizutaji Base.
Type: Infiltration, Sabotage, Assassination
Client: Land of Waves
Mission Description: The Land of Waves has been recently terrorized and occupied by Kirigakure. They're able to operate and control the conquered part of the Wave Country within a huge base near the country's coastline. This fortress known as Mizutaji Base possess high defense systems, a castle-like structure, and a number of Kirigakure shinobi all over the perimeter and on lookout towers. After they make enough profit from the aprt of the Land of Waves they've conquered, they'll take over the rest. Fear has rose that once they do so, they'll attack the Land of Fire. Mizutaji Base is known for its unbeatable collaboration of its shinobi offensive forces and defense mechanisms. It has been impenetrable to Wave Country shinobi and so the country's lord has sent us a plea to take care of this problem.
Mission Objective: Your goal is to breach through the Kirigakure shinobi surrounding Mizutaji Base and infiltrate into the fortress itself. Once you do so, destroy and burn down the entire base, ending the reign of terror the Water Country has brought to the Land of Waves. Assassination of the Kirigakure shinobi is highly recommended to do so. However, the fortress is very hard to penetrate through. The moment you step onto its nearby ground and you're spotted by the infantry or lookout scouts, you're a target. You'll be attacked by shinobi and your chances of reaching into the base decreases. Furthermore, the fortress is also surrounded by traps to block out non-Kirigakure shinobi. Even when you get into the castle, the fortress's self-defense will activate and cut you into pieces with whatever it throws at you. Get in there with safety, and quickly blow up Mizutaji Base to ashes.
Mission Location: Wave Country

Additional Information: Do not waste your lives on this mission, if a shinobi is caught and dies or one dies within the base's destruction, your chances of escape is lowered by surviving shinobi. There's an estimate of ten-twenty eight Kirigakure Jounin defending the castle, so be cautious of that. Explosive force and or a sea of flames are suggested to destroy the base.

Team Member Count: A squad with a maximum of five shinobi, three must be at least Jounin. Solo is not suggested but is an option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 pm

After entering the Hokage office and listening to his every word Asura had a smile under his mask. The time had come for him to lead his group of shinobi into a dangerous mission which would test his skills. Asura took the mission that was handed to him and placed it under his coat. "Yush i'll gather my best anbu members and start our mission right away, failure is not an option.'said Anbu Kishin as he bowed and then disappeared in puff of smoke from the Hokage office. Asura was now on his way to gather the best anbu members that would be suited for the job. There were alot of anbu that had the ability for this mission, so choosing the right one was going to be touch for him. As he found himself outside the Hokage office Asura was now going to the anbu head quatrers to gather his members.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Sessou Mikaboshi, former Anbu entered the Hokages office. He wore the standard Jounin attire. He had gray hair and deep blue eyes. He walked inside the room and looked around and then looking at the Hokage. "Hokage-sama, I was curious...I was assigned to become a Jounin-sensei and I wanted to know if you actually know which genin I am to be taking under my wing?", asked Sessou. Sessou's demeanor was overall calm however he was very respectful with his speak and body language.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

The Hokage opened a little drawer in front of his desk and searched for a list of Genin squads. When he found that he couldn't find any, he walked over to one of his cabinets and finally found a list of Academy Students who have graduated from the Ninja Academy to become Genin and is in need of a squad and a sensei. "Certainly, it looks like we have a couple of free shinobi," replied Egress sitting back on his chair. He found a matching ID profile with the applying sensei's picture on it and identified the man as Sessou Mikaboshi in the list of free Jounin. Looking at his Genin list, he linked three Genin an Sessou together that could collaborate and support each other well. It took the Hokage five minutes to do so and he quickly made an official report of Team Sessou. He handed the paper to Sessou. "I've selected your soon-to-be Genin and you could file it in the Shinobi Administration Office for your squad to be official. "You may assemble your squad anytime you like and may select your squad number, which at this time, it'd be Team 4-11," said Egress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Shinobi Squad

Team Sessou

Jounin: Sessou Mikaboshi

Genin:
Raiden Uchiha
Shikatara Nara
Kyuusai Inuzuka

Team Number: Team #

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Sessou waited patiently as the Hokage assembled the files. He imagined what his squad would be like...and the future adventures and missions theyd have. He thought about the training sessions hed have to develop. Would he be a good teacher? He certainly hoped so. Sessou then noticed that the Hokage was done with the file. Sessou then revieced the file, "Thank you Hokage-sama, I will train them to h best of my abilities", Sessou said as he bowed and then walked out the office. Sessou looked at the names of his future genin...An Uchiha..Nara nd Inuzuka...this will be interesting*, he thought as he walked onto the street and blended into the crowds of people.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm

::the Hokage would hear a knock on his door as Rasshu was there outside of his office. He wanted to become a Konoha Ninja, and become much more stronger, he waited by at the door waiting for the Hokage to open the door so he could pled his case on if he could of become a Konoha nin.::
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Egress was writing up the last official Academy graduation students who would soon be united with the remaining Jounin when he heard someone at the door. The Hokage placed the sheet near the side of his desk and placed his writing tool down. "Come in!" replied Egress. From the manner whoever was at the door was approaching him with, Egress judged that it'd be a newbie Genin, Chunin, or just an ANBU rookie. He took a single mission paper from the D-rank, C-rank, and B-rank piles and shuffled them at the center of his desk, awaiting for the figure to present whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm

::Rasshu had walked into the Hokage's office and stood upstraight.

"Excuss me Sir.....I mean Hokage, My name Is Rasshu Kedamono. I don't really belong here, but i wish to call this new village my home. I was a genin from the mist village, I belonged to a clan Kedamono, I think you would find my skills of great use. As to why I left that village, it was because I felt alone, it didn't even felt like home. But when I first steped inside this village, I felt right at home. I would like to ask you if I can become a Genin under your Ranks. And become that one solider you might need." said Rasshu with a blank face, he was serious with everything he had to say. He meant it all, all Rasshu could do now is wait.::
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Egress considered the Rasshu's request for a moment. Kirigakure are quite frantic when it comes to runaways and traitors. Not to mention Egress's own hatred against traitors. If the genin was a rouge, Kirigakure will send some Hunter-Nin squads to capture him back and that could start trouble on a whole new level. But then again, Kirigakure had been severed from its hosting country for rebelling against their Daimyo and taking hold of their own country's financial banks to gain more money and power. That should have been expected a long time ago due to Kirigakure's bloody history and murderous force. Now, the once great village has been reduced to nothing but a suffering town of weakened and heartless shinobi. The village really needed help with no more economic support to pay them, and so the military is slowly leaving, becoming average citizens. But a number still stands tall with honor, seeking to restore Kirigakure. They won't bother with a Genin? But was it safe for him and Konohagakure? Perhaps the boy was a spy of some sort to gain information on their economic banks. But Egress had doubted that and resented using interrogation methods to get the truth out of him. He would have to be watched by someone he could really trust, but for now, he trusted the genin. "Well Rasshu Kedamono, seeing as you've still attained a clean record, I think it'll be right for me to dub you as Rasshu Kedamono, Konoha Genin," accepted Egress. The Hokage wrote Rasshu Kedamono's anme on the list of Academy Student graduates, officially enlisting him as an official Konoha shinobi. The ANBU Black Ops will be suspiciosu no doubt, but since the Hokage was a former ANBU Captain himself adn still ahs excellent connections, he will cover up the tracks well. "Welcome to Konoha... Rasshu."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:24 pm

::Rasshu had relaxd himself as he was now a Konoha Genin, he was glad that now he made his short-term goal. Now he had to train himself to his limit and pass that chunin exam.vRasshu had turned to the Hokage and bowed his head.

"Thank you Hokage, I will not make you regret this choice. I will make my new home proud of me, and show you what I can do. Hokage....Sir, who will be my sensei?"asked Rasshu with a confused face. He was ready to get on a mission and start training.::
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Egress looked back at his Graduation sheet and back at Rasshu. "Currently, you won't have an immediate Jounin assigned to you," replied Egress. "However, I do have two or three Konoha Jounin in mind who might best be able to tutor and nurture you," the Hokage added. "But for now, I suggest you settle them in one of the houses Konohagakure has and we'll call you in when we have something for you." Within Egress's mind, he is thinking of the Jounin he is thinking to select. Seaas Senjuo, Hayashi Senju, and the other might be Asura Kishin. He is aware that each of them has efficient battle expierence, but he really dislikes assigning ANBU Black Ops, especially captains, to a trip of Genin who just got out of the Academy. Their covert work and role as a sensei might greatly alter their lives and battle performance. But the Hokage still had some hope.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

::Rasshu had lighten up and bowed downed.

"Thanks Hokage." said Rasshu as he left the office of the Hokage to start getting settled at his new life in Konoha.::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 am

Kal aproached the big wooden doors,knocking three times,he touched the brass and knob and turned it.walking into the room he sat in a red velvet chair,not that soft but it was better than rocks."I think im ready for another mission Hokage-Sama.Kal said.Now leaning up against the desk waiting for his orders from the leader of the village.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

::Terra had walked in with his ANBU gear right after Kal did, he passed Kal with his speed and took out the papers the Hokage asked him to get, he placed the papers on the Hokage desk. These papers were important for a traitor had stole them and went to give them to a rival country. Terra's mission was to kill the traitor and get the papers back.

"Here Hokage. The traitor was dealt with."said Terra before turning to Kal.::
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

The Hokage reached out for a mission file from the A-rank pile, took out his official stamp, and placed the seal on the A-rank slip. "Here you go Kal, there seems to be another monster trouble in Crater City," said Egress. "We have collected a low amount of backround knowledge on their commotion because most of their citizens refuse to talk about the danger, so do well to travel there, ask around, and persuade some residents to share you some information." Egress then turned his attention towards Terra Hyuuga. "Excellent, your return tells me that the retrieval was a success and the crook is either in bars or dead," said Egress with a slight tone of relief. The Hokage took the confidential papers and slipped them into his desk. He shall place them in one of his governmental cabinents later. The Hokage then took out what appeared to be a list of Today's Assigned Missions. "It appears that you've done all assignments that you were assigned to you today and it is your choice to take the rest of the day off while the others do their work." "Or you may randomly join another cell on a mission that wasn't assigned to you... like the Mr. Barbrey has, but you're done for the day and it is your decision."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Name: The Beast Strikes Again!
Type: Tracking, Assassination
Client: Crater City
Mission Description: Crater City, a small town in the western side of the Land of Fire, has recieved help from Konohagakure to rid of its last beast, the Ekimono, a monster that was terrorizing the city. Four months later, nearly half of their city was destroyed at night by some unknown foe. The governor of Crater City suspected that another monster has made its way to Crater City after the last one, and its goal is to same. To cause nothing but destruction and havoc. Now Crater City is under danger from this unknown beast. The city's priests judged and assumed from the blazing waves scorching their fallen buildings and fissures pressed within the earth that this was the doing of.. a dragon! The priests have traced its location but is afraid of going any further to confront this so-called dragon. The governor sent a mesage to Konohagakure, asking for shinobi aid once again.
Mission Objective: Your goal is to travel to Crater City and ask around the people to see if it's really a dragon that has attacked Crater City. You'll find as much information as you can from the ruins and people about what they heard and what they saw the night this dragon attacked. Once you've discovered as much prior knowledge as you can about the people's reactions to this, ask the governor and priests to show you the location of this beast, track it down, and slaughter it so Crater City can be safe once again.
Mission Location: Crater City
Additional Information: N/A
Team Member Count: Solo to a squad with a maximum amount of four shinobi.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

::Terra had bowed down, "I think I'll go on another mission before resting, is there anything that needs my help?"said Terra he really wanted to be at his best and didn't have anything in mind for the rest of the day.::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm

"As of the Seekers ANbu Division Captain. I Kaleb Barbrey will have you on this mission if you want to come."Kal said politely tot he hyuuga who just came by him."And thank Hokage."
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Egress looked from Kal to Terra. "Well, it looks like you've been invited to take part on a mission Terra Hyuuga," stated Egress, obviosuly. "By all means, you're able to join him but would you like to work with him?"

OOC: SHort post, and sorry cuz I didn't know if i should post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Asher begain to walk to the Hokages Building and walking in to the building, it was hot and sunny as the clouds slowly drifted above Asher keep on walking up to the Kages office and knock three times as he waited for the kage to awnser Asher over heard a few ninja talking about a Hyuuga Asher act like he did not hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:27 am

After a long 5 days of completing his mission Asura was now back at the the leaf village. Hayashi, Obito and Yuki had completed their task as well and it was now time for them to rest up. Asura had a special mission that would be useful for Hayashi but that would have to be for later. Asura would now report every details about the mission towards the hokage and then get some rest himself. Asura would leave the rest of the anbu squad and head towards the Hokage office building. But as usual Asura would appear near the Hokage office window as he tap the window but notice someone else was there. Although Asura face was covered from his anbu mask he didn't want the shinobi to see his face. "hmm i see that your busy Lord Hokage-sama. Should i enter or do you want to finish with this shinobi thats standing here."asked Asura as he opened the window just half way as he poked his head in as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Egress twirled his head towards the direction of the window. "You may enter the room, but wait besides the window," replied Egress. "They'll be outta here in a minute anyway." The ANbu black op's return immediately suggested to the Hokage that the mission had been a success and everyone, or at least nearly everyone, has returned to the village. Furthermore, the Land of Waves have been freed of Kirigakure's command. But how would they respond when they realized that their reign has been delayed? Egress was not worried. He knew that his shinobi had the strength and capability to defend their allies from those bloody warmongers. Plus, with Kirigakure's dropping economy, Konohagakure's military strength will overcome all that threatens it. But overall, they'll be preapred. Egress then heard a few knocks on his door. Today is really becoming a busy one. "Wait outside for a few more minutes," said Egress. Then he turned his focus back to Terra and Kal for their decision on the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:06 pm

After look at the door he saw how he place three small holes in the door that look deep Asher then walk over to the side of the door next to a window and look out the window not caring how much damage was dealt to the door he saw kids playing ball and a lady hanging a blanket up to dry he look left and right and saw the window open Asher just keep on looking and saw the Anbu Captain there as well.
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Asura nodded as he heard the Hokage spoke to him as he asked if he could enter. Asura then decided to wait patiently as the other shinobi would leave the room and attend to their business. As the anbu Captain wanted to give the Hokage the full story on the mission and what the out come would be in the future. Furthermore Asua had to praise his squad members for their excellent work. But all of that would have to be for later as Asura would wait juts outside the Hokage window as he knelt down. Asura didnt fully recover after using and S-rank jutsu plus his rebirth jutsu had taken a toll on him. But this was natural feeling towards the Jashin worshiper Kishin. This was what Asura was good at and that was taking pain and handling it different from any other shinobi known to man. As the day progress on Asura notice the shinobi who looked at him. Asura didn't pay much attention towards him as he seemd harmless. The was one specific Uchiha that Asura had his eyes on but that would be for later as other matters were at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Office   The Hokage's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next