Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 87909560

The Hall of Shadows

Go down 
+4
Yondaime
Docta Hulkermanz
yuki
V
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Heading Towards the Kage Meeting   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Egress walked up on the rocky steeps of the snow-covered landscape around him. The Hokage and his accompanies are heading towards the Land of Iron which would be were the Kage meeting, the shadows of the great nations would come together. Such a discussion would mean that the topic would have to be very important. Looking around the enviroment, there was ice and snow everywhere, concealing the rocks. Everything around here is peaceful to Egress, but he knows that every move he makes, he's being watched and secured. There is a strict order of conduct here, their unique culture making the Iron Country very... special.

Egress knew only a few things about the Land of Iron. But even the basics are important as it could help a person fit in foreign customs. First, the nation is small but yet completely neutral. Secondly, their neutrality has earned the respect of other nations that shinobi do not interfere with them and they're safe from ninja wars. Most importantly, the Land of Iron possess a strong different military in which they train the mysterious samurai instead of shinobi. Egress would have expected there'd be rigged booby traps and heavily-armed militia, but right now there's no need for any violence.... yet. Egress had left his cousin, Ashley Uchiha to take care of the village while he is gone. She's trustworthy and headstrong, with also experiences in the Hokage matters as assistant and title. He would have perfer her to be involved in these political discussions...

Accompanying Egress along this trip is Ruiisu Einjeru, a taijutsu expert and Jounin, as well as Seaas Senjuo, a Fuuton and Ningu user. Both were handpicked by Egress himself for they had certain powers. "Hmm... I believe we're almost there!" announced Egress. As he walks closer to the meeting location, he sees more samurai appearing out of nowhere. So this must be the Tetsu no Kuni army he thought. Lord Hokage and his bodyguards slowed down their pace when they reached a mountain entrance. "We've arrived," said Egress. He identified himself with his Hokage robes and they looked up to see giant structures that seemed like huge tiger-like cave openings. Egress then turned his attention to the people at the entrance and walked towards them...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

Egress had reacted the second he had heard the explosions. He backed away with violent force, kicked his chair to the wall behind him, placed a hand on his Ninjato and held his opposite hand on the table. He had developed very sharp senses during his years of ANBU training, but he also had grown superhuman reactions. Are the samurai having some kind of fight? wondered Egress. "Such a loud racket outside..." the Hokage noticed. He was given ten seconds to repositioned his chair when he spotted ten figures on the corner of his eye. Suddenly, Egress could feel some sort of force pulling on him as chairs and metals were thrown to what appeared as a swirling vortex. "What the?!' startled Egress. He stabbed his sword deep onto the gropund and held on to his chair, fearful that the table too shall be victimed. Meanwhile, the Hokage was already making some observations. Is this a Fuuton technique? Space/time Ninjutsu? he hypothesized.

Looking closer, he realized that there were three figures just around the vortex. Is this an attack from Akatsuki..? He was about to take on the member once his bodyguard Seaas had reacted too. However, he could already see Kirigakure shinobi taking over and relaxed a bit. Egress sat in his chair and motioned to Ruiisu and Seaas. "Seaas, stand down... this is their fight now.." instructed Egress, peeking over to the Hidden Mist ninja. He gripped tightly onto his blade, he was very much prepared for whatever laid next, but now he has to leave it to Kirigakure. What can he do right now, to help his fellow shinobi? How can be be useful?
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Seaas immediatly stood down. Closing the fuma into its one blade form but not replacing it. Just in case they had to act. But, as long as the hokage gave no orders or was not in trouble she would just have to watch.
Back to top Go down
Docta Hulkermanz
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Docta Hulkermanz

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 am

Somebody post or Imma Kill off the Akatsuki for not responding idiot DON'T MAKE ME DO IT CAUSE I WILL I WILL BLOW UP THE PUPPETS AND ISSHI AND I WILL DECAPITATE ZATSUYOI AND MAKE THE AKATSUKI LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF BUSTA'S Razz
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:43 am

OOC: WELL THEN DO IT SHIKA!!! >:3 jk jk jk Well then I have finally gotten over my RP block...I just needed motivation huh So i guess I shall post?

It was Hikari who first heard the explosions; she looked over to Seisoku who had just turned his head to see what the commotion was all about. Both of them saw a large hole in the wall, but there was too much smoke to see anyone, “…Ra..Raikage-sama..” she said quietly. Before she could finish what she was saying she felt a strong force trying to drag her off of her feet. Instinctively she grabbed Seisoku to get him out of harms way, but they were still on the verge of being sucked in to…whatever it was. Hikari looked for something solid to hold on to but there was nothing, so she dragged Seisoku towards a sturdy wall and punched a hole through it, using it as an anchor to keep herself and Seisoku from being lifted off of the ground.

Seisoku was still deep in thought when the explosions happened, in fact…He didn’t even remember hearing them. All he remembered was looking to where there was smoke and then being protected by Hikari. But there was one question that lingered in Seisoku’s head, ”What type of idiots would dare to attack a room full of Kage’s and their guards?” Seisoku thought for a moment, but the wind that was trying to lift him off of his feet was really making thinking difficult. All of a sudden things seemed to calm down, the Mizukage told his guards to take care of things and everyone was still. ”What the hell? Why are we not acting? We were just attacked out of nowhere and nobody but those guards of his are fighting back!?” Seisoku thought rather angrily. He stood still, Hikari still clutching to his arm, Seisoku looked at her, “I’m ok now…Besides..I can take care of myself…But…thanks..” Hikari nodded and let go of Seisoku’s arm wondering what her cousin was going to do next.

((I POSTED!?! huh))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm

ooc:Kill Zatsuyoi in a way that doesn't make him look like a retard please. :3
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm

OOC: You wanna die that fast!?!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 am

OOC I'll Do it

Minato seeing a weakness in Zatsuyoi, Stealth Walked over to him and gutted him with his sword. To make surehe was completly down for the count he sliced off his head and punted it at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 am

OOC: .....Um....ok...I guess that works....
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am

OOC : that shows you to mess with the kage
Back to top Go down
Plutonium
Genin
Genin
Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Well if Zatsu is dead then maybe you should take Isshi prisoner or kill him too? Either way you should all return to your Villages and start preparing for the AKatsuki threat. SO stop lazing around and do the next obvious thing lol.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

(someone take me prisoner so when i do come back i have a character to rp with XD)
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Ooc: I'll do it....

IC: Egress observes his enemy's movments carefully. Despite being from a seating position, he had easily concealed his analyzations. Seeing as Lord Kazekage had made his move, Egress could see the other Akatsuki member distracted. Time for me to jump in! realized Egress. Using his agility, he shifts throughout the walls silently. He gripped onto his Ninjato as the Kirigakure shinobi has given him an opening. He decided to use it quickly to his advantage. Hopiing through the halls, he suddenly emerged and appeared six feet away from the criminal. He streams Raiton to his sword and waves it close to the rouge's neck. Raiton: Raiken! A steel blade of electricity threatened the Kugutsu user. "Missing- Nin, by the declaration of Konoha and the Shinobi World, you're under arrest!" he declared. This was his most favorite line during his time with the elite ANBU. Just a few days ago now. He awaited for his opponent to give up, or else everything will end for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

CP Left- 214
Back to top Go down
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage
Seisoku

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:16 pm

OOC: I'm leaving Razz

Seiosku was still wondering what to do, he was watching the other Kage's to see what they would do. A while had passed and they had done nothing, but then..the kazekage just disappeared! Seisoku looked around for the kazekage and finally realized that he was outside, dealing with one of the attackers. "He's fast..." Seisoku thought, "Well it's about time everyone started to act..." Seisoku was about to join the battle, but the Hokage beat him to it. He sighed, somewhat disappointed that he couldn't join in. He turned to Hikari "We're going now..." he said rather plainly, "We have no further use here.." Seisoku dragged Hikari by the wrist to the exit of the room that they were in, she was reluctant to follow at first but it wasn't her place to argue, if Seisoku saw that they weren't needed then that was the truth. When they both reached the outside, Seisoku stood still for a moment, taking time to sprout his dragon-like wings, Hikari did the same and they both flew of to Kumogakure none of them saying a word.

>.>
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Seaas notice that her Kage had jumped into the frey of things. Summoning her wind powers she jumped lightning quick through the gapping hole in the cave. Quickly moving moments later to the side of the Hokage. forming a quick hand sign she began to form a silvery rope in her hands. Quickly shoting it forward around the the wrist and ankels of the criminal. Now bond she wonder just what he would do. Die or go with them prison.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Isshi's puppets disappeared in a back into a scroll which then disappeared up Isshi's sleeve as he lifted his hands..He quickly formed a handseal before he was binded.."Fine...you got me", he said childishly and pouting.

Last edited by Isshi on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goken Kamizuki
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Goken Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:50 pm

OCC: RPING AS MY SUMMON BIRD.
The out come of the battle was over and the two akatsuki members mission was a failure. Who would of thought that they would be deafeated so easily. It was a test on their abilities that Asura wanted to know. Gile would see what was happening in the distance as he used Asura special eye jutsu to get a look on the situation. Gile was able to see the amount of chakra that was their and how powerful each members were. He then notice as Zatsu was killed in the process and it looked like Isshi was being subdued. Gile flap his wings and took flight as he was no on his way to report back to his master. "it seems that those two couldn't handle a simple task on destroying at least on kage. Asura-sama will get very upset with my report."said Gile as he headed into the distance and was now on his way to his master.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Egress grew sastified of his enemy's response. He began to lower his weapon, but his guard remained to same. He could never trust a rouge- no doubt that there might be some form of decivement or trickery here. Egress scans his opponent's face, any suspicious expressions? Nothing of interest.. might be some nervous wrecks but I think he's cleared. he thought to himself. Seeing as the marionettes have dispeaarsed, Egress would decide the rouge's fate- after he is locked away in Konoha's Prison. Looks like Kugutstu.. Sunagakure ninja, is he? I should hand him over to the Mizukage or Kazekage, but I better render his abilities so he will prove as a minor threat to the Shinobi World and Konohagakure. he studied. He was cautious, extremely cautious. The electric energy in Egress's blade began to diminish, he didn't need much to worry. Seaas's technique has binded him, there was no escape to that. He sheathed his Ninjato and flickered out a kunai, gripping tightly to its handle after a few good twirls. "Okay, we're going to move out from here.." said Egress, seeing as Kumogakure has left the meeting. Egress stepped behind Isshi and forced him over. "You're gonna have a nice time in a iron cell now.. next to scum like you." "Seaas.. Ruiisu.. we're returning back to Konoha! announced Egress. As he heads outside with the disabled intruder, Egress turns towards the Mizukage. 'Lord Mizukage.. do you have any final commnets before we depart?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:28 pm

With their prisoner still bound with her chakra Seaas quicky pulls out one of her scrolls and summons some rope. she quickly bound him into a ball , so that struggeling would be painful. As they set off she slung him on her back and used her wind chakra to lighen the load.
Back to top Go down
Akegata
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akegata

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Isshou was binded but as he did so his last jutsu began to take affect. He inflicted upon himself a mental block..his memory of the Akatsuki would seem to be gone...his last memory would be of him leaving Sunagakure. He was knocked out and the jutsu had no visible effects so no one would notice what just occured.
Back to top Go down
V
Hokage
Hokage
V

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

what oh and egress post in the meeting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Shadows   The Hall of Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Awakening :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Land Of Iron-
Jump to: