Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Drinking with a Malkavian 87909560

Drinking with a Malkavian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

Drinking with a Malkavian Empty
PostSubject: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 am

Yunji was alone at the bar, and had been staring at a solitary glass of sake for over an hour. The Bartender was in the back snoozing, as Yunji was the only one here. She was deep in thought at the upcoming training program. She would be in charge of one or maybe three genin, and would have to show him or her the ropes of the shinobi world. Difficult, given her situation as a mentally imbalanced madwomen. She had found that the next morning she had too meet the Raikage at the training grounds early in the morning leaving little time for a well deserved sleep in, much to her disdain. She found herself longing for a conversation for the night, at least to keep her company for the night. She yawned and finally swallowed her drink. She sighed and leaned back against the wall putting her feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 am

Amai walked into the bar and thought "wait, doesn't this sound like the begining to a bad joke?" She chuckled to herself as she looked around; she was suposed to be meeting a friend there but didn't see him yet. As she looked around Amai saw this drunk girl looking lonely and sitting by herself. Amai decided to walk over and talk to her. "Hi my name is Amai," she said. "What's your's? Do you mind me sitting with you? I was supposed to meet a friend but they didn't show up like they were supoosed to. Always late." Amai held out her hand to shake the other girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Yunji looked up from her lone drinking session to see a young lass approach her. She looked almost her age, but most likely a little younger, she seemed impatient and annoyed by something. It was made obvious by the fact that she came over. She introduced herself. Her name was Amai and she was waiting for a friend who never showed up. Yunji smiled at her and shook her hand warmly. "I'm Yunji Malkav, and I would be delighted for you to join, my moon has been one of solitude, no company for many seasons... well not really just an hour or two. But your company would be appriciated greatly". Yunji pulled out a chair and gestured for to sit down, she moved her feet a little to the left to make some room.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Amai laughed lightly at what the girl had said. She had introduced herself as Yunji and had talked about how she'd been alone for a while, even though it had really only been an hour or so. "Well, misery does love company" She said jokeingly, sitting down in the chair Yunji had indicated she could sit in. She hailed a waitress down and order some tea. "So what about you, what are you doing here? Were you also to meet someone too?" Amai asked
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Yunji laughed as well, "Misery does indeed love company, as much as she likes having to wake up early to teach some genin". She took another of her sake and replied to Amai's question. "I'm just here for a drink and some free time before my freedom is snatched by the system, bloody genin... getting the way of my me time. It must be fun not being a sensei sometimes... ". Yunji took yet another sip, and set the empty glass down, finally removing her feet from the desk in one fliud motion, nearly striking Amai in the face.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Amai chuckled again. She was in a giddy mood and wasn't sure why. "You get to teach genin? You're kind of lucky and kind of not. I would make a horrible teacher, I wouldn't even know where to begin!" Amai chatted. "But then again, I only just have to do missions all the time. So i stay busy too." The waitress came with her tea as Amai finished talking. Amai took a sip and waited for Yunji to talk again. She could sense movement about to come near her and Amai laid back casually. Amai continued to sip her tea nonchalontly, and tried not to smirk.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Yunji noticed her smirk and couldnt help but enquire as to why. "Something amusing little girl?" She was smirking herself, maybe Amai find the fact that she was nearly booted in the face rather humorous? Or maybe the tea was getting to her or prehaps she was a naturally giddy person. "As for the genin... well It could fun... maybe... maybe, I could show them all manner of interesting things... like my Genjustu".
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 am

Amai laughed. "Yes. Well kind of." she said. "you nearly kicked me in the face. It reminds me of old times" Back when Amai lived in the village of stones, her teamates out always try to sneak up on her and hit her, as a joke. Amai took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down "What have I been drinking tonight?" She looked suspiciously at her tea. Amai knew she could be giddy sometimes but this was over her normal limit. Amai smiled politely when Yunji talked of her genin and what she would do to them. "Why did you become a teacher? Or were you forced to?" She asked inocently.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"Old times Eh?". Yunji hummed at her statement, wonderinf just what her old times meant. It probably wasnt what Yunji had in mind, which was to say, she didnt ride around a gaint lizard breathing fire on everyone. Yunji sighed disappointedly, oh how she longed for a gaint fire breathing creature, along with a sword that never went dull. "I became a techer at the Raikage's request, and I have to awaken early... not fun at all. So I gues I was forced to",
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Amai laughed as Yunji repeated what Amai herself had just said. "Yes, old times. Things like that would happen in my past," Amai smiled once again as she spoke. As Yunji spoke, amai nodded with understanding. "oh, so the kage made you?" Amai chuckled and shook her head. A look of pitty crossed her face, which she quickly tried to hide. "I'm sorry, that sucks." Amai tried to keep the conversation going as best as she could. "To have to wake up early and to have to do something you don't like would be the worst."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Jounin
Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am

Yunji nodded, "It does suck a little, but it could be worse... somehow... I think... " Yunji took another drink of her... well drink. "What will you be doing tomorrow? Anything interesting? Or did the Raikage force you into doing some rubbish as well?". She cleared her throat and ordered some more sake, she would be walking up with a hangover, most likley, it would do little to improve her mood which would already be rather low due to the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Jounin
Jounin
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 am

Amai chuckled. "At least you have job security. You know you'll have something to do. You'll either be training them, taking them on missions or giving them tests." Amai drank some of her tea, which was starting to get cold. Amai held a disgusted look on her face, she didn't like air chilled tea. "And I'm not doing anything that I'm aware of. The Kage hasn't given me any jobs or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking with a Malkavian   Drinking with a Malkavian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking with a Malkavian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Awakening :: General Area :: Off Topic RP-
Jump to: