Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Shinobi Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Awakening

This Is Where The True Naruto Role Players Come To Relax and Roleplay.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [SisJar Net]Aaradhna Bhabhi Vikasnagar Ki 3gp
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:23 pm by elwyrmari

» Free Download Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Unrated Mp4
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 pm by janeegas

» PPT 2 Video Converter V4.7.2.13 [h33t][MurtajiZ]
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am by elwyrmari

» Project Reality
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:34 am by janeegas

» WebcamMax 5.6.7.6
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm by janeegas

» IRS Form 1120S 2010.01 - Allocate Income Deductions And Credits To Up To 12 Shareh
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm by janeegas

» Alawarfr Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm by janeegas

» Loopmasters Presents Progressive House Tech [Multiform [GHPSXW]
Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am by janeegas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Special Delivery 87909560

Special Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I will destroy you, you undeserving being that is not worth even a second of my time! This shall be the last time that you ever see the light of day you fiend and the last time that you ruin my day as well! Takeshi raised his heavy iron bat high over his head and slammed down as hard as he could, causing a large metal on metal screech that echoed all through the HQ. Oh shit…. Takeshi was staring at the now completely busted mail slot attached near the front door. He had been asked to go and fix the seemingly always broken mechanism this morning and now he figured that the Head Bee was going to rip a new hole for him when they found out what he did. So in an attempt to get away he ducked into the door and headed for his tiny little office area but unfortunately he was called away by one of his superiors in the organization. The head wants to see you in his office, some new mission or something has come up for you and Seaas. Takeshi figured that if he hurried to the office he might be forgiven for his little destructive moment so away he went until he came to the door when he stopped himself. knowing Seaas I bet she is already in there and going to scold me for being late again. Oh well it can’t be helped. With his thoughts in order Takeshi straightened his hair into the small spikes he liked to keep it in and pushed open the doors so that they flew open, and he greeted anyone inside before he was able to get a good look at who was present. Sup?
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Seaas put on her long white cloak of the hachi. A special organization created for delivering information and protection of deliveries. On this morning Seaas was posted in the main office in Suna . On this particular morning she was asked to go have a meeting with the head bee. No one really ever has seen the head bee he so mysterious. As she opend the door she could see the shadow of someone in a large chair facing a closed window. "Hello Sir, Seaas reporting for duty sir!" just then a loud bang happened from behind her. Turning to see what it was and quickly spining back. To see the large chair spinning on its self and a window open. On the desk now propped a letter with Seaas written apon it. It stated that a package was to be sent here and then too konoha from someone in the medical green house. Seaas was now deeply saddened and enraged at the lost of her leaders face. Facing the door she raised her staff as the small blury image of takeshi entered the window. As he entered she quickly hit him over the head. "BAKA why WHYY" picking up her now limp genin sidekick she left to the front of the office where i whole was now made in the wall.tsk i just knew it
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Takeshi had come into the room and said his hello just in time for him to be smacked on his head by his chunin partner. His limp body being drug out by Seaas until they came to the broken mail box. Seeing his handy work caused Takeshi to spring back to his normal self and started apologizing, Um yea you see this here mail slot was uh.......well you see...... Takeshi just stood mumbling to himself until finally a lie came to mind. There was this missing ninja you see and I was the only one out here to deal with him so I took my bat and swung at him but then he moved out of the way and I ran into this thing Takeshi took a moment and thought as he pointed at his work and figured that his fib was way to ridiculous to be believed, at least by Seaas so he just gave up. So what is the delievery anyway? Takeshi waited for another pounding from her staff or worse to be given before she answered him.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:21 pm

"We are heading to Konoha promptly. We are taking this package to the medical nin there. " With that she looked down at him and checked out the bump that began to form on his head."Sorry about that Takeshi, now i have something special for you." From her back in a fluid motion she pulled out a whit fold of fabric. Fluffing it over top of him she attached a new Bee cloak on him. She smiled out him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Takeshi was still waiting for another smack when to his surprise he was told the details of his mission. The when he was told about something special that Seaas had for him he cringed as the bump on his head throbbed a little, but once again the blow didn't come and he was wearing a new Bee cloak. Now way, you actually got me a uniform. Takeshi stood up and completed attaching the garment to himself as he looked it over. I thought the head only allowed official bees to wear this. He started to walk of but then paused as he realized what was going on. You mean that after all my hard work, I'm finally a Bee? Yahoo!! Takeshi was so excited that he started to jump around yelling at the top of his lungs. I'M A BEE I'M A BEE I'M A BEE I'M A BEE I'M A BEE... He kept this up for a minute or two until he settled down and returned to his partner a little embarrassed. Sorry about that Seaas but if anyone, you should know how long I have been working for this so I guess I got a little carried away. But now that thats all said and done shall we start this delivery? He walked over to the door and reached into a secret compartment behind a few of the wall supports and cam out with his bat in hand. Takeshi was still grinning like an idiot as he came back to his partner with his metal weapon slung over his shoulder. Lets be off then?
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm

"now now calm down Takeshi , Last week i recieved a letter from the head bee he is allowing you to go on missions with me, but once you are a chunin you will be a full member of the Hachi. But until then you are my little helper." Seaas grabbed her pack off of a hook by the door. " We are heading to the outpost at Konoha so lets get going." Seaas shoulderd her pack and began walking towards the gates of suna. she smiled as the morning sun warmed her face. The With cloak blowing in the wind they moved out.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Takeshi was slightly disappointed that he was not a full fledged member yet but the fact that he was going on missions further than the village gate was still exciting to him. So he readjusted his cloak and got himself a little bit cleaned off by wiping off the sand he had kicked up as he was jumping, then he was ready to really head out. After Seaas put her pack on her shoulder the pair was off to the gates and Takeshi continued to grin. He kept quiet until they were a mile or so outside the gates then he started conversing with his partner. "Hmm, I think the Chunin exams are coming up pretty soon right? So I can get the rank and be a real Bee soon enough." He waited for a reply before going on as to not ramble and started running his thumb over the grip on his bat to try and distract himself from the heat.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 pm

" Ya they are coming up soon enough. Maybe i will help you train some when we get back. I mean you are a Genin afterall. " The sky was light blue it had no clouds. It but a big bright disk. Who's power and beauty shot down on everything. It was hot. The two had settled on an easy pace. The two were heading roughly west where they would soon find their place in the river country. That would be the perfect time to rest. But of course the heat and lack of water in the wind country make deset walking a bit tricky. Seaas handed Shino her bottle around noon and told him to drink up and that they would need to continue into the night. When its cooler.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

The pair had been walking out in the desert for hours now, only another few miles and they would reach the land of Rivers. Takeshi prided himself on going long amounts of time without drinking while on desert walks but when his partner offered some to him he broke down and chugged a third of the container. "Thanks Seaas, I needed that. Sorry about drinking so much though." Takeshi only now noticed how much he was sweating under the midday sun and wondered how this large amount of moisture had escaped his attention but shrugged it off after a moment of consideration. "So at least we will be out of the desert soon, guess that's a good thing with the less heat and all." Takeshi looked at his partner again and smiled, "This might be a bit strange to say but I feel weird about leaving this place. I haven't left the land of wind since I was born and brought here from Ame." Takeshi thought about that for a moment and stopped walking as his thoughts went to the stories he had been told and the handful of blurry memories he had of the event, something that disturbed him deeply. His expression went from it's normal smiling position to one of great depression after only a moment of him thinking and he almost began to shiver even under the immense heat.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Seaas noticed that he was able to drink which was a good thing , because if he didnt she would have forced it down his throat. Her experience in the outdoors allowed her more time than one would think without water. The two walked onward subtle greens could be seen in the distance. The river country was just ahead. They seemed be making great time today even in the heat. As they neared she could sense that takeshi was worried about something. So she reached down with her free hand and held his. Smiling at him."it will be ok takeshi im here with you." Patches of dried grass , parched and brown ,topped the ever shrinking dunes. The dester was moving into rough patches of grass .With trees low and weathered from the sun. "Ah thatlarge tree over there we shall breack for a while ok?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 am

Takeshi was lost in his thoughts and had not realized that Seaas had taken hold of his hand, when he did finally notice his face grew red and he passed out, falling to the hot sand below. This little episode only lasted a total of three seconds after which a much more embarrassed Takeshi jumped back up to his feet. After a moment of trying to say something and only managing a slur of words that even he didn't really know he took his hand and covered half of his face while trying to smile as best he could but when that failed he just walked over to the tree and sat down. He rammed his bat deep into the soft sand so that only enough of the handle was exposed so that he could reach around a remove it when they left. "Well that was only slightly embarrassing, I wonder how much longer we are gonna be in the desert. Any ideas Seaas?"
Back to top Go down
yuki
Chunin
Chunin
yuki

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 am

Seaas watched as he fell to the ground still holding his hand. with great vigor he jumped to his feet like a startled deer. his stammering and murmurs were quite amussing to her. she giggles at the sight of it. They moved into the shade and sat down for a moment. "we shall not belong we should be in the land of rivers shortly. then by night we should already be half way thru the country. "Seaas leaned against the tree and put her arm around takeshi and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 pm

The heat was getting to him and the young genin's judgement was becoming less and less like he normally acted, he had never before fainted when Seaas touched him so the whole incident truly confused him. He was thinking about the length of time left in the journey and he was deep in thought as the arm came around and grabbed him. His loss of his train of thought startled him but when he saw Seaas smiling his entire face slowly grew red and he tried to speak but again he could only manage a slur of mumbles. He went on for about ten seconds until he ran out of air but instead of breathing he tried to continue speaking, this resulting in him passing out. He woke up a few seconds later again but when he tried to bolt up he smacked his head on the tree and truly knocked himself unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Awakening :: Wind Country :: Hidden Sand Village ~Sunagakure-
Jump to: